Standing Female Masturbation?

Potatooblivon

I know that there's a standing masturbation animation for women in the Adult Show XXX mod, but I can't find it in the mod's files. I'm trying to locate it to replace the laying masturbation animation that women currently have.

Are there any plans for one to be implemented into Sexlab? Does anyone know where to find the file from Adult Show?

The asx file is available on nexus in the adult section.  first asx is a bsa a file so you will need a bsa unpacker  program( bsa opt is a good one and available on nexus also),  the fallout mod manager, and possibly the oblivion mod manager( not sure if omm works correctly). Once you have the bsa unpacked it's just a matter of identifying the correct htx file for the animation you want to use, I used finis spells simply changing  the asx file name to match the 1st c(cyclic)spell file overwrite, load game, test, until I found the files I wanted to use, there is a standing fem mast also there was a separate file available from asx that had idles activated by bumping into an npc, (not sure if it is still available) that contained a fem standing mast involving the enchanting/crafting tables that is loose files if i'm remembering correctly. I had notes listing the files descriptions but unfortunately I can't find them( if I find them i'll post)  Hope this helps

Archived