I am bad at titles.

At PsychoMachina's advice, I'm posting this over here, in a separate thread of its own. Of sorts.

So anyway, all armors by Fox6000 (at least the ones I could find), added to the FoxShop, in one handy (hopefully nonconflicting) esp! And an esm. I modified FoxShop just enough for it to work in my game, so no guarantees there. If the merchant no worky, there's a handy barrel right outside FoxShop with all the armors.

More details and stuff. The esm adds the merchant and the shop itself, which is behind Faendal's House. The esp adds the armors and the barrel outside.

Download

FoxShop merged with all the FoxArmors, by Fox6000

http://www.mediafire...ny8a3pg0h8mqig9

Installation

Unpack in your skyrim folder maybe? Should also work in NMM. I think. Be sure to remove the old FoxShop files before doing so.

Screenies

Screenshots? Well not now. But PsychoMachina said I could use this 4shared folder for screenies. Yay! I should do my own. Later.

http://www.4shared.c...fI/Fox6000.html

Credits

Oh right.

Fox6000 for FoxShop and all the FoxArmors

PsychoMachina for getting me started in this thread thing.

And so on.

Anyway, I might format this post some other time. Just a placeholder thing. No plans on updating this mod at present, I'm playing around with this here blender thing and I'm not really sure what I'm doing. Maybe changing the stats to be more in line with vanilla armors? But you know, not now.

Poke me here for any issues/suggestions.

Well, it's a start.

I provided a link to here from my Monli and Elin threads.  Just so everyone knows, if you had problems with the armors not showing up in the Riverwood Trader's inventory, those same armors may not show up in the Foxshop merchant's inventory.  If that is the case, there is the barrel near the front entrance.

I already have some of them like f_27 and f_28 do i have to overwrite them or can i install them one by one ? Thanks.

The merged fox armors do no use the original plugins.  You can either delete or move the plugins to a backup location and just install the Fox Shop armor merge over the existing meshes and textures.

Another option is to uninstall each fox armor and install the merged armors.

You would not have to re-acquire the armors as this mod only provides a more convenient and reliable way the armors are obtained.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What are permissions for this? Like, I wanted to add a few individual armors that are already enchanted to another mod. I'm guessing since this is just a repackaging you're fine with redistribution, but would you also happen to know if Fox6000 gave permission? (I'm uploading my mod to the Nexus, so I want to cover all my bases)

What are permissions for this? Like, I wanted to add a few individual armors that are already enchanted to another mod. I'm guessing since this is just a repackaging you're fine with redistribution, but would you also happen to know if Fox6000 gave permission? (I'm uploading my mod to the Nexus, so I want to cover all my bases)

I do not know of any type of permissions regarding distribution, derivatives, and such, but we always give him/her credit.  I'm not sure if it can be uploaded to Nexus since these are not based on those Tera armors that are allowed on Nexus.  As far as I know, they just may see these armors as rips and if you don't provide evidence of permission from En Masse to share Tera assets then don't be suprised if you get banned.

do this merged amor scaling?

No, this only allows all known fox armors to be added in game at once and obtainable in one location.

• 1 month later...

I need your help.. :(

I found this fox armor on FoxMarge: http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/431/43131.jpg

some time ago, I saw the other screens with only the backpack, as if it were a separate piece, as is done to separate the armor piece, in separate parts ? or there is another solution to bring up the PC a single piece of armor ?

where or how can I get only the red backpack of this fox armor ?  :blush:

some time ago, I saw the other screens with only the backpack, as if it were a separate piece, as is done to separate the armor piece, in separate parts ? or there is another solution to bring up the PC a single piece of armor ?

The backpack is included with the Fox 27 set.  Look for the Fox027 folder, the backpack is part of cuirassA.

Open cuirassA in Nifscope and remove 3 of the NiTriShape brances as shown in this screenshot.

post-64505-0-94733000-1389213017_thumb.jpg

Select the correct mesh (NiTriShape) > right-click > select "Block > Remove Branch".

Repeat with the other 2 meshes

Save and test in your game.

The backpack is included with the Fox 27 set.  Look for the Fox027 folder, the backpack is part of cuirassA.

Open cuirassA in Nifscope and remove 3 of the NiTriShape brances as shown in this screenshot.

attachicon.giffox27a.JPG

Select the correct mesh (NiTriShape) > right-click > select "Block > Remove Branch".

Repeat with the other 2 meshes

Save and test in your game.

Does not work.. :( I definitely missed something wrong or, here is what I did:

1) I installed NIFskope 1.1.3 Windows

2)I opened Nifskope, I went to Load and I have selected this path "Skyrim/Data/Meshes/Armor/Fox6000/Fox27/CuirassA_1.nif"

3) I clicked on the right button of the mouses, I selected one at a time, draw each of the parties to be deleted via the options "Block" "Remove"

4)I saved, overwriting the original file, I started my game, and I also tried a new game, but when select Fox27 armor, is exactly the same as before, as if the changes had not had any effect

What did I do wrong I missed..? :(

Sorry, I should have mentioned you need to do the same for "cuirassA_0.nif".  What edits you do to max-weight mesh, you need to do the same for the min-weight mesh.

I got there shortly ago .. it works now ^_^

but, the problem is now the body (type and texture) combined with Fox Armor, is a little different from mine in both texture and proportion; I wanted to understand if there is a method to match / replace with my body type and texture ?

how can I combine my meshes (and textures) in Fox Armor ?

seen that there is Fox Marge Armor body meshes in this folder:

post-204983-0-94716100-1389297621_thumb.png