Autosetbody Question

Dreamer102

I'd be interested in knowing if the autosetbody worked well for you. I tend to walk around changing people's bodies with the setbody spell if I know I will likely sex them up (companions, cool npcs, stuff like that). But a randomizer would be interesting for this tool.

I messed around with it for awhile.  Autoset body is pretty simple in itself, and uses obse to do all the dirty work.  All female/male body types automatically get a randomized body type when nekkid.  No tinkering required, it does it all.  However the ini file/builder allows you to set specific bodies for specific npc's by building a custom ini file.  Which means that you need to know the names of npc's to make sure you're not slapping chick bits on guys, and the other way around.

Load up the tool, select the ESP, then select the body type you want to use from the preset list.  Build your ini file, and go on your way.  Really autosetbody is meant to compliment setbody(setting one body at a time), so you don't have to run around and set it all yourself.

also important to know, that the load order is very specific.  Otherwise you'll get problems.

setbody

asetbody

loversetbody

tamagosetbody

I messed around with it for awhile.  Autoset body is pretty simple in itself' date=' and uses obse to do all the dirty work.  All female/male body types automatically get a randomized body type when nekkid.  No tinkering required, it does it all.  However the ini file/builder allows you to set specific bodies for specific npc's by building a custom ini file.  Which means that you need to know the names of npc's to make sure you're not slapping chick bits on guys, and the other way around.

Load up the tool, select the ESP, then select the body type you want to use from the preset list.  Build your ini file, and go on your way.  Really autosetbody is meant to compliment setbody(setting one body at a time), so you don't have to run around and set it all yourself.

also important to know, that the load order is very specific.  Otherwise you'll get problems.

setbody

asetbody

loversetbody

tamagosetbody

[/quote']

Ah!! You're a Genius!

That is awesome, though I don't know if I want to go setting body types for ALL the NPCs that I may or may not meet. I will copy this info you gave to a readme file and store it with the "Autosetbody" archive I have.

Thank you!

8)

• 4 months later...

Wow' date=' I wonder if it would be hard to script something that would go through that list and assign only C-K cup size body selections from the "Setbody" folder?

[/quote']

If you ever get the .esp/ini configured properly to do this let us know. I'm very interested in a body randomizer for c-k cup bodies myself but I don't have the time to wade through trying to make/customize my own .esp/ini... especially if the original language is japanese that shows up garbled in .txt so you can't even put it through a translator :/.

• 3 weeks later...

Can anyone tell me' date=' is there a way to edit all those npcs via Constructionset. Because they should have the same body clothed and naked, without using those spell from setbodyexpanded on every single npc ingame.

[/quote']

There's something like 1100 NPC's in the game, autosetbody and the accompanying 'setbody tool' can do that via obse and an ini file. Setting a specific body for NPC's is easier to do this way, then again you can always break down and replace all of them by using your favorite body replacer.

Archived