• 2 months later...

Hehe, thanks for crediting me for an idea, is amusing and appreciated at the same time.

Awesome strapons. Some look like they would just be used by bandits wanting to hurt/humiliate captives, but others are interesting ideas. The black soul gem is particularly inventive (and terrifying) and could be amazing from a roleplay perspective.  

more like "wanting to execute captives"

lol

• 2 months later...

I just wanted to comment that I really appreciated the recipes for the items being listed ahead of time. Being fairly new to playing Skyrim and not having and 'end-game' character (and all their potentially available resources), these are doable recipes for me. I have downloaded other mods (from Nexus) for craftable items only to discover that I have no idea when or how I will be able to get the resources needed for them.

So not only am I excited about these particular items (I'm downloading the zip file right now), I'm also excited to know that I can actually craft them! Huzzah and kudos!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Heyyo! So I might be uber late to this party, but is there anyway to randomly assign strap-ones to npcs? Like how a random bandit girl has a random set of armor(female body, fur gauntlet, but no boots). Basically, I feel like this would be cool if you're running around and some npcs come at you, ready to brawl and you're just like "whoa, put that away!" This would be hilarious in games with full clothing, as you might never know the bandit had it under their armor until you looted it. It would also be nice if the strap on would be visible in an "errbody be naked" mod. Just wondering if this is a thing at all.

THANK YOU! :D

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Skyrim needs more strap-ons! please MORE! there are a LOT of Possibilities to create a strap-on in the game! what happen with this mod? Is it just another guy who stole another's work and made it happen as his own work? 

? No. Leito doesn't need to steel anything. Actually these are the first strapons ever made for Sykrim.

Skyrim needs more strap-ons! please MORE! there are a LOT of Possibilities to create a strap-on in the game! what happen with this mod? Is it just another guy who stole another's work and made it happen as his own work? 

? No. Leito doesn't need to steel anything. Actually these are the first strapons ever made for Sykrim.

Oh! why him not have done more? this Mod does not seem very current. 

Oh! why him not have done more? this Mod does not seem very current. 

I don't know, probably because a lack of time and interest, and i prefer him making new animations anyways. Leito is a legendary animator, afaik most others here learned how to do stuff. And i don't need more, there is at least one other mod with other strapons, but i still prefer these.

And as always: if you want something, you can make it yourself. At least you shouldn't accuse somebody who has done that much for that community.

• 4 weeks later...

I know leito is hard at work with his animations which are stupendous work for how much goes into it. It would be awesome if he could crank out new strapons like using the gourd swords and mushrooms as new strapons, but thems the brakes.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...