SKYRIM STRAP ONS

by

Leito86

DESCRIPTION

This mod adds 8, mostly scratch built, craftable strap ons to the game.  The strap ons use an armor slot that other strap on mods use (51), so you can wear it with most armors and jewelry.  All strap ons also work with the weight slider.

The items can be crafted at the forge and will be listed under MISC.  There are no prerequisites.

AVAILABLE STRAP ONS AND THEIR RECIPIES

Black Soul Gem Strap On

- 1 black soul gem (empty)

- 1 leather

- 2 leather strips

Canine Strap On

- 1 leather

- 2 leather strips

- 1 troll fat

Common Soul Gem Strap On

- 1 common soul gem (empty)

- 1 leather

- 2 leather strips

Dwemer Strap On

- 1 dwarven ingot

- 1 dwarven oil

- 1 leather

Giant Toe Strap On

- 1 giant toe

- 1 leather strip

- 2 linen wraps

Hagraven Fingers Strap On

- 2 hagraven feathers

- 1 leather

- 2 leather strips

Horker Tusk Strap On

- 1 horker tusk

- 1 leather

- 2 leather strips

Stallion Strap On

- 1 leather

- 2 leather strips

- 1 troll fat

BODY TYPE COMPATIBILITY

CBBE Curvy (no Slim support)

UNP Main (no Skinny support)

I will not be fitting the strap ons to any other bodies.  If you would like to make the mod compatible with other bodies, please read the permissions section.

MOD COMPATIBILITY

This mod should not conflict with any other mod, even other strap on mods.

You can use this mod with SexLab, although you'll have to equip the strap on manually.  You'll need to make sure slot 51 is not unequipped when stripping and make sure that the auto equip strap on option is disabled in the MCM.

INSTALLATION

Use Nexus Mod Manager to install/uninstall.

VERSION HISTORY

v1.1

The horker tusk strap on now uses the correct model for its world model.

CREDITS

Leito86 - Author of Skyrim Strap Ons and Body by Leito

caliente - Author of CBBE

dimon99 - Author of UNP

calyps, Blessed Redux Project team - Authors of UNPB

aeonflux88 - StrapOn - CBBEv3 - Used the mod as a reference to make mines

Daguy - horker tusk idea

Bethesda - for the awesome game

The modding community :)

PERMISSIONS

You are free to use these assets in any non-commerical/non-donation taking Skyrim mods without having to contact me.  Credits would be nice.

post-126630-0-26699600-1373867643_thumb.jpg

post-126630-0-98804800-1373867704_thumb.jpg

post-126630-0-88965500-1373867741_thumb.jpg

SkyrimStrapOns_BBL.zip

SkyrimStrapOns_CBBE.zip

SkyrimStrapOns_UNP_UNPB.zip

Guest wellbredbitch

HUZZAR!  not only do you create the best body replacer ever, now you give us the greatest strapon mod ever! thank you!

The Goddess is smiling!

PALMA UNTO DEA!

The problem is that actually sexlab selects random strapons at every animation, it could be nice to only select the strapons you currently have in your inventory (so you really have to find/craft them).

Pefect work btw :) Could be funny to add some magic effects to the soul gems strapons (or maybe fill the soul gems with your partner^^).

Not very likely to happen, as jbezorg works on SD2 in his free time and we all want him to focus on the dev of SD2, right?
Just try to bear with it and make it a suggestion for SD2, unless Ashal does us all a favor and integrates it, in one way or another, into the SexLab framework, which won't happen soon, as he's taking some time off, from working on SL and works on the LL page in this time.

And from my perspective, maintaning the LL site is not less important.

I'm glad you guys like them.  I changed the Permissions to make it easier on modders.  I'm largely done with this mod and will be moving on to less kinky stuff (for the moment).  Feel free to convert them to other bodies that suits your tastes.

Hehe, thanks for crediting me for an idea, is amusing and appreciated at the same time.

Awesome strapons. Some look like they would just be used by bandits wanting to hurt/humiliate captives, but others are interesting ideas. The black soul gem is particularly inventive (and terrifying) and could be amazing from a roleplay perspective.  

I try to give credit where credit is due :)

Yeah some of them are very rapey in nature.  I wouldn't recommend getting captured alive by the forsworn with those hagraven fingers...at least one of these days I hope for a mod like that....

Ugh... hopefully not.
But if those strap ons get support from sexlab, the hagraven strap on should be used for rape animations only ... as they look seriously painfull.

Or if this strap on is used, switch the animaton mode to rape, even if it started consensual.

The problem is that actually sexlab selects random strapons at every animation, it could be nice to only select the strapons you currently have in your inventory (so you really have to find/craft them).

Pefect work btw :) Could be funny to add some magic effects to the soul gems strapons (or maybe fill the soul gems with your partner^^).

If you go into SexLab options in the MCM, you can turn off specific strapons to only use one specific one. I believe it's in the rebuild and clean section. There is an area for all the strapons. Just click on them to remove which ones you don't want, and leave behind the one you do want.

For instance, say you just wanted to use Futa Penis with Balls. Click all the other ones and they will disappear from the list, and your character will only use Futa Penis with Balls from now on.

But on topic, this mod is awesome. The giant's toe made me giggle, but really great work! Hopefully these get integrated into SexLab soon. :)