[Idea] RPG element to sex framework/plugin

Ganen

I realize this would mean a massive rewriting to the framework OR make a huge plugin to go with the current framework that would conflict with pretty much every other, but.

I always wanted a sex gameplay driven aproach in my games.

what I mean is for example, gameplay inspired by known hentai rpgs like Violated heroine or illusion's Yuusha, where sex isnt just a side show, but a gameplay mechanic, if you played those game you know what I mean but for those that dont know it would mean things like:

-having a sex level/skill level that develops and grows through sex events/options, just like combat skills, doing oral for example gives you xp in that area, and makes you gradually better at it, and having more skill at it would mean you would be able to satisfy lovers or attackers doing oral alone (to avoid intercourse or completing a quest/multiple choice arch etc) or even satisfy specific npcs to such an extent they would serve you in any way you wanted, or be temporarily charmed/frenzied etc.

-there would be sex level and skills development that would allow you to satisfy higher performance or sexual requirement lovers/attackers, for example satisfying a jarl would require higher skill than say a low lvl bandit, avoiding a rapist from getting you pregnant or killing you after the act would require greater sex experience to take charge during the rape/sex event

-during sex, player input would yield greater results, depending on the above, it wouldnt just be a animation, you would for instance be able to turn a rapist on top of you, down to sexually overpower him and take charge and make it go the wqay you need it to (to survive or dominate him or even kill him during sex)

-perk tree/skill build so it would have customization, want to make a woman that is able to dominate multiple bandits in a gangbang (to survive bad combat odds) or make a man that specializes in cunnilingus and doggy to please the future queen of Skyrim herself?

-equipment driven sex appeal, item specific for sex effect or consequence removal, armor condition etc, for example, (like in oblivion lovers and sexout) add a database that rates equipment as lewd, sexy, hot, unattractive etc, items to buff your sex stats to make you more appealing or more durable, items to cleanup body (for prostitution mods and stuff)

this would be a massive project, dont think it will ever happen so no point going into more detail, but maybe some little bits of it can be made in sexlab plugins?

I know that Ashal is working on a succubus mod which has some of the things you are looking for. How far he has come I dont know, Im merely going off what he wrote in the ideas thread.

Whoa whoa whoa, lets not use strong words like "working"

I realize this would mean a massive rewriting to the framework OR make a huge plugin to go with the current framework that would conflict with pretty much every other, but.

I always wanted a sex gameplay driven aproach in my games.

what I mean is for example, gameplay inspired by known hentai rpgs like Violated heroine or illusion's Yuusha, where sex isnt just a side show, but a gameplay mechanic, if you played those game you know what I mean but for those that dont know it would mean things like:

-having a sex level/skill level that develops and grows through sex events/options, just like combat skills, doing oral for example gives you xp in that area, and makes you gradually better at it, and having more skill at it would mean you would be able to satisfy lovers or attackers doing oral alone (to avoid intercourse or completing a quest/multiple choice arch etc) or even satisfy specific npcs to such an extent they would serve you in any way you wanted, or be temporarily charmed/frenzied etc. 

-there would be sex level and skills development that would allow you to satisfy higher performance or sexual requirement lovers/attackers, for example satisfying a jarl would require higher skill than say a low lvl bandit, avoiding a rapist from getting you pregnant or killing you after the act would require greater sex experience to take charge during the rape/sex event

-during sex, player input would yield greater results, depending on the above, it wouldnt just be a animation, you would for instance be able to turn a rapist on top of you, down to sexually overpower him and take charge and make it go the wqay you need it to (to survive or dominate him or even kill him during sex)

-perk tree/skill build so it would have customization, want to make a woman that is able to dominate multiple bandits in a gangbang (to survive bad combat odds) or make a man that specializes in cunnilingus and doggy to please the future queen of Skyrim herself?

-equipment driven sex appeal, item specific for sex effect or consequence removal, armor condition etc, for example, (like in oblivion lovers and sexout) add a database that rates equipment as lewd, sexy, hot, unattractive etc, items to buff your sex stats to make you more appealing or more durable, items to cleanup body (for prostitution mods and stuff)

this would be a massive project, dont think it will ever happen so no point going into more detail, but maybe some little bits of it can be made in sexlab plugins?

1. XP for oral, anal and vaginal is allready a part of SexLab Framework. Just not widely used yet.

2. SexLab Util 1 adds effects at beginning or end of sex, can be developed to take skill into account and adjust effects from that.

3. Adding sexual skills shouldn't be too hard, but it doesn't seem possible to add a new tree, so you would have to add it as a part of an old tree or, merge two trees so that you can have one sex tree.

4. When it comes to equipment, you allready link to Sexout and Lovers, so at least it should be possible. 

So all it takes for this idea to work is:

- Further development of SexLab Util 1

- One mod that adds Sex skills/perks.

- One mod that let's you control more what happens during sex (I don't know if it has to be a function in SexLab Framework, or if it can be done by a plugin)

- One mod that let's you rate your equipment from a few criterias.

- Probably one thing or two I forgot.. 

So three - four dedicated people working together on each their mod, and you have a setting good for this. 

1. XP for oral, anal and vaginal is allready a part of SexLab Framework. Just not widely used yet.

2. SexLab Util 1 adds effects at beginning or end of sex, can be developed to take skill into account and adjust effects from that.

3. Adding sexual skills shouldn't be too hard, but it doesn't seem possible to add a new tree, so you would have to add it as a part of an old tree or, merge two trees so that you can have one sex tree.

4. When it comes to equipment, you allready link to Sexout and Lovers, so at least it should be possible. 

So all it takes for this idea to work is:

- Further development of SexLab Util 1

- One mod that adds Sex skills/perks.

- One mod that let's you control more what happens during sex (I don't know if it has to be a function in SexLab Framework, or if it can be done by a plugin)

- One mod that let's you rate your equipment from a few criterias.

- Probably one thing or two I forgot.. 

So three - four dedicated people working together on each their mod, and you have a setting good for this. 

thats good to know! still sounds like a bit of work tho, we'll take what we can get /nods

There is a way to create a new skill tree using a power to bring up the menu as I have seen a couple of mods with it. If im right one of the vamp/were mods had it before dawnguard although updates seem to screw alot of older mods over. I am sure if you find one they will be willing to let you see the script.

I know that Ashal is working on a succubus mod which has some of the things you are looking for. How far he has come I dont know, Im merely going off what he wrote in the ideas thread.

Whoa whoa whoa, lets not use strong words like "working"

Yup.. lets avoid that..

Someone will sonner or later come along and say:

Yea rigth.. that succubus mod is taking forever!! (even 4 days after its officialy announced  :angel:)

And then he'll try to convince everybody that he Did read about it a month ago ! :(

Any way it does sound a very good idea.. It also sound like a entirely new framework that has to coexist with the existing framework !!!

I think it would be easier to make a new DLC rather that thing. I have read about something similar some time ago for another sex framework (I think SexIs) But even back then the amount of work and testing that is required made the mod pretty much immposible.

Dont get me wrong. I would like to see something like that but even if anyone was working on in, or is thinking about doing so, skilled or not, I would not expect to see anything completed before.. idk.. November! 

Archived