[IDEA] Ahri, the Ninetailed Fox (League of Legends) as a SSL Follower

darkdill

Got an idea while playing League. How about adding in a custom follower that is basically Ahri?

cd8ecf21769ffb94763fcb1f6546f6b01.jpg

Having her optimized for SSL would be really hot, IMO. Her outfit is already here on the site, complete with BBP, so there's no worries there.

Outfit is here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6295-chsbhc-armors-and-clothes-conversions/?hl=ahri

Make her a mage with custom spells so she's good for more than just sex, make her essential (why would we want her to die in Skyrim?), and give her a custom voice based on her LoL emotes (perhaps even with unique sex sounds ;)).

Making a follower this deep is beyond my skill, so I'm putting it up as a suggestion here. That Alicia follower is already available for SSL, so why not add in Ahri?

Just to throw out a few suggestions :P I love her look, so sweetly devilish. So how about rather than a custom race. She has a custom perversion like Alicia the pain slut, and the nine tails is actually a custom made buttplug. Have her going wild for receiving anal, and every now and then she could equip a strap-on and take your ass.

Archived