HDT Physics Extensions Developer preview 2013 07 31 update

Well, it mostly works anyway. Lots of CTD's but I got it to work in game. Only thing is one breast is normal and the other is completely deformed, what would cause that?

attachicon.gifTESV 2013-07-11 23-48-53-65.jpg

happens to me too when I delete the skeleton.hkx file - plugin still works for me even with that file so I just keep it anyways.

It does that to me with or without skeleton.hkx file.

Spent some time experimenting with this.  The HDT system appears to deform smaller BBP meshes (like UNP and UNPB).  My guess is that the mesh is being attracted to some guide/skeleton bone.  On larger breasts this isn't as noticeable.

The Breast/Butt scale sliders in ECE affect how much bounce the HDT system uses.  You can fine-tune the amount of bounce for your character and use the way HDT affects breasts to "shape" them through a combination of weight slider and breast scale sliders.  Not all of the shapes available are natural-looking, but some are.  I tested the extremes on this with a max weight 7B Bombshell with almost no breast bounce at all (breast scale slider way down), and an almost flat-chested UNP that wobbled like mad (weight 0, breast scale 1).

In general, yeah too much bounce, but you can mitigate that quite a lot.

I did experience more CTDs than usual on area transitions and scene loading from a save.  Nothing definitive, but it seems unstable.  It is a beta after all.

So I just cracked open the dll with a tool called dependency walker, turns out their are 9 dependant dll files that I don't have, such as dcomp.dll, gpsvc.dll ect, ect, ect. So I am thinking that this is not even beta. More like pre-alpha. As far as I can tell the CTD's are because of a missing dll that handles delay load. Another funny thing it's also making calls to the shell32.dll and I have no idea why that would be. Any help from a more experienced techie would be appreciated, as I have know idea what damage this file is causing

Hey has anyone seen the log file it keeps. So far the log file is 11.8mg after about 4 hrs. And it's not like iv been solid gaming, just lots of fucking around. It's in the same dir that you chuck the dll

That is the SKSE error log, and the longer you play the more error's get reproduced. my log files show allot of error's during jiggling occurring. And then it becomes unstable and was traveling through doors and boom ctd's.

Hey has anyone seen the log file it keeps. So far the log file is 11.8mg after about 4 hrs. And it's not like iv been solid gaming, just lots of fucking around. It's in the same dir that you chuck the dll

That is the SKSE error log, and the longer you play the more error's get reproduced. my log files show allot of error's during jiggling occurring. And then it becomes unstable and was traveling through doors and boom ctd's.

Yea , I understand. But 11.8 meg in maybe 4 hrs for a straight text file is massive.

Looks great but ran into some issues. Moving with a follower from one cell to another made them invisible for a while (they are there but just not rendered). Also with custom animations sometimes the tip of breast and butss stay on spot A while the body moves to spot B, looks really weird :)

Pluses: now with all non custom animations breasts do jiggle (wood chopping and mining). Very cool. Will there be a way to adjust the jiggling effect? That would be nice.

I tested out the new dll with different bodies and it seems to be more responsive and jigglier than the previous one. Dance animations with jiggle. So fucking good.

Edit: Instead of using XPMS skeleton, I tried it with a CHSBHC 250% breast skeleton and those titties just got a lot of more jigglier.

I tested out the new dll with different bodies and it seems to be more responsive and jigglier than the previous one. Dance animations with jiggle. So fucking good.

Edit: Instead of using XPMS skeleton, I tried it with a CHSBHC 250% breast skeleton and those titties just got a lot of more jigglier.

Mind if I ask what dance mod you use?

Heh, yep, it works for me with DS. Just tried with Double Lariat.

Also, they jiggle even when the console is open, and the game is paused. Awesome. Whole world is still, but your character's tits xD

Also, it seems Physics Extensions won't work for me now until i visit racemenu and exit it. No breast movement until i do this.

Looks like the dll was updated, the yesterday's file is smaller then the one i downloaded today.

Are you sure ?? the file i downloaded yesterday was about 9.6 mb the new dll seem to be smaller now it is 9.4 mb. But the one i downloaded yesterday was a bit unstable so i uninstalled it, will try the new one.

Looks like the dll was updated, the yesterday's file is smaller then the one i downloaded today.

Are you sure ?? the file i downloaded yesterday was about 9.6 mb the new dll seem to be smaller now it is 9.4 mb. But the one i downloaded yesterday was a bit unstable so i uninstalled it, will try the new one.

Not sure. Who cares? Maybe they updated it a couple of times already, so we had different versions.

Was updated, I downloaded at 4:25 am and it was uploaded at 4:16 and was

9.41 MB (9,875,456 bytes)

today is

9.43 MB (9,895,936 bytes)

It may seem a minor update but for programmers might make a big difference.

The CTD issues are still present, I'll test it more.

@ Uriel

You don't need to enter the race menu, just re equip your armor, this happens to people who didn't delete the skeleton.

Yep, thanks. Armor works too.

I deleted the skeleton though, if you mean the .hkx. Using XPMS latest now, or do i need to install that skeleton from the mod's page now?

The .hkx, I didn't saw a skeleton in the mod page, I'll check it out. I was using XPMS too, if they release a skeleton it may fix those anoying CTD.

Edit: Didn't found any skeleton in the mod's page, someone mentions issues that happen with XPMS and that those don't occur with dragonfly skeleton, aside that in the page many mention drop frames with the mod, I haven't, so let us wait for the next release.

Archived