HDT Physics Extensions Developer preview 2013 07 31 update

nvm, you just drop the .dll in your skse plugins folder.  and D_man, if you use chrome it has an auto-translate feature, but even if you dont want to, just follow the link on that page and hit the download button (it looks like a bracket with an arrow going into it) 

Hi everyone,

where's this .dll you are talking about? The only files I found in that page are "miku summer 2.7z" and "mmd2nif.exe". No dll. Maybe it was removed?

Edit.

I managed to download the dll, but it is the old 9,41 Mb file. Where can I find the newer 9,44 Mb file?

Thanks a lot to anyone wishing to help.

Here you go as 7zip and have fun  ;) hdtPhysicsExtensions.7z

• 2 weeks later...

nvm, you just drop the .dll in your skse plugins folder.  and D_man, if you use chrome it has an auto-translate feature, but even if you dont want to, just follow the link on that page and hit the download button (it looks like a bracket with an arrow going into it) 

Hi everyone,

where's this .dll you are talking about? The only files I found in that page are "miku summer 2.7z" and "mmd2nif.exe". No dll. Maybe it was removed?

Edit.

I managed to download the dll, but it is the old 9,41 Mb file. Where can I find the newer 9,44 Mb file?

Thanks a lot to anyone wishing to help.

Here you go as 7zip and have fun  ;) attachicon.gifhdtPhysicsExtensions.7z

is hydrogen still working on it? or v7-22 is still Last Known Good version?????

BBB feature as in 7.22 is dropped, only meshes with attached havok/bullet info are supported in new versions. And the problem here is that there are nearly zero modders able to create that havok/bullet info. So work might be stalled until someone creates some armors, hairs or something to actually use the mod.

BBB feature as in 7.22 is dropped, only meshes with attached havok/bullet info are supported in new versions. And the problem here is that there are nearly zero modders able to create that havok/bullet info. So work might be stalled until someone creates some armors, hairs or something to actually use the mod.

Or more likely, totally ignore it as they have way too many body/armor meshes to even hope they would ever get converted.

Or more likely, totally ignore it as they have way too many body/armor meshes to even hope they would ever get converted.

using ADEC and the adec outfits, most of them work with 7-22 with tbbp skeleton. So running around meant really boingy chest in say thieves guild master armor. So making things compatible isn't much of an issue. 

2ndly, there aren't many outfits that could even remotely take advantage of hdt physics... flowing dresses, capes, etc.

TBPH I think it's an opportinity to build some new shit using new tech.

using ADEC and the adec outfits, most of them work with 7-22 with tbbp skeleton. So running around meant really boingy chest in say thieves guild master armor. So making things compatible isn't much of an issue. 

2ndly, there aren't many outfits that could even remotely take advantage of hdt physics... flowing dresses, capes, etc.

TBPH I think it's an opportinity to build some new shit using new tech.

Oh, I live with the 7-22 version. I 1000% love it with my CBBE and Bodyslide modded outfits. I just have no desire to move off of it because the newer versions don't add that support too.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

during my walk animation i get a single crushed boob. I'm using the new animation pack that revamps spell casting animations, adds 360 walk/run with bbp... here it is, http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/21887/

i'm not using PCEA.

also using 9-28

is this a known issue? no big deal, just throwing it out there.

awesome physics though. I'm working on making some gifs that show the effects.

I suspect it comes from having HDT + a BBP(w/e) walk animation installed. The two possibly conflict? I'm having the same problem atm aswell.

Press the button (with the arrow pointing down) next to the blue one.

I'm getting 10KB/s on a guaranteed 100Mbps.

Well, yes, I didn't say I don't know how.  I marveled at the slow speed xP

I wasn't aware this was even an issue. I get 87kps to 350kps usually. Takes me less then a minute. I've download over 1 gig files from there O_o

I wasn't aware this was even an issue. I get 87kps to 350kps usually. Takes me less then a minute. I've download over 1 gig files from there O_o

O_o I get 3kb/s on baidu if I'm lucky, and that's with many pauses in between.

O_o I get 3kb/s on baidu if I'm lucky, and that's with many pauses in between.

Jdownloader + 10 simulatius connects + the great firewall is on => around 400 Kbps

Jdownloader + 10 simulatius connects + the great firewall is off => around 6000 Kbps

BTW Chinese Proxy 100 times speed.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Physics in action!

With lip sync!!

added a second short clip (blowjob with tit bounce)

fuckin awesome physics! keep it up!

(more clips to come)

Which setup/versions did you use to get AP Kneeling to use the physics? I only get the ones that are already bbp enabled.

Archived