Then export

Test

Interested guys try

Now research into the predicament

IF YOU Proficient

Blender + Bullet
Or Maya + Bullet
Bullet mainly      Please contact   HydrogensaysHDT

the link itself is pointing to dll file is this right ?? i hate having to download from a site i can't view or even understand what it says ??

do you have full direct link ?? the file is pointing dll called hdtphisicsextension.dll where are the meshes or skeleton ??

Child-like character with tiny boobs as demonstration of boobs physics. You couldnt choose worse example seriously.

This is why i am careful with sites witch i have can't understand what they are saying. Before we know it we could be pointed to site with this type of content.

Oh. Okay but won't deleting the hkx file screw custom animations and FNIS up? 

Unless you're referring to the nif because I don't have a hkx file in that folder. If so, damn, so it's either bouncing breasts or loss of custom weapon positions and skeletons :/

.dll need drop in Skyrim\data\skse\Plugins, and need delete skeleton_female.hkx SKYRIM\Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female.Work at least it works for me.

I got nothing with either bbp or a non-bbp armor equipped both with and without the hkx file in place. What skeleton are you using?

Oh. Okay but won't deleting the hkx file screw custom animations and FNIS up? 

Unless you're referring to the nif because I don't have a hkx file in that folder. If so, damn, so it's either bouncing breasts or loss of custom weapon positions and skeletons :/

Not really: I think the dll replaces the hkx so it should not conflict with fnis.

The way it should play if done correctly your breast should auto bounce. even vanilla animations with this file should auto bounce now. so sneak, idle, run etc will make the breast bounce now.

.dll need drop in Skyrim\data\skse\Plugins, and need delete skeleton_female.hkx SKYRIM\Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female.Work at least it works for me.

I got nothing with either bbp or a non-bbp armor equipped both with and without the hkx file in place. What skeleton are you using?

As long as you have xp32 or TBBP skeleton correctly installed it should auto bounce now. it will override the bounce from regular animation. non bbp will not work since there is no breast vertex within this mesh. try making your character nude does it bounce ??

if not maybe the dll is placed in wrong folder, it needs to be placed

Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\

Also make sure your using latest SKSE i think it is something like 1_0_6_16 or something.

The only downside i see so far is i got more frequent crashes to desktop. especially when entering new doors. other then that even dead bodies when you grab them and throw them on them floor will make there breast/butt bounce if you have the meshes that support this.

First impression is great! I love what has been accomplished and changing bodies, wearing clothes in game - the boobs all have physics. I am using 7Base, CBBE, UNPB...all TBBP bodies. A side effect is my PC ass cheeks twitch slightly, like a horses haunches after a good run and the boobs of dead women slowly gyrate in a most mesmerizing fashion. Strangely, these are not complaints, but new kinds of eye candy! Kudos! :lol:

I hope this adds cloth and hair physics soon because it's about time we had some kind of soft body physics simulation in TES !!

Great work and thanks for sharing the beta with us!!

The thing i liked the most in this video is that long dance animation, any one knows which animations is it. I will be really grateful if someone gives me the link of that long dance animation.

And at the bottom of the post its says you need to login to see the download link, what file is that or its also the same dll file.

One question about this mod (breasts bounce) if the breasts will bounce even on for a slight movement then wouldn't it be look like a unreal? or They will move accordingly with the body? 

One question about this mod (breasts bounce) if the breasts will bounce even on for a slight movement then wouldn't it be look like a unreal? or They will move accordingly with the body?

From my limiting time testing it will only bounce when you move. so walking will bounce less then when running etc.. Also it seem to make animations bounce who did not have bounce animations before. i tried some sex animation and during the motions when your character moved it would bounce according your movement.

Also it seem to fix girl on girl action normally these animations where created when male was offender and girl defender now it will bounce both females during the act.

Sex addict had allot of animations who did not even have bounce now they do.

I just checked it and gotta say, it is one of the funniest mod i've used, the old butt animation doesn't work even if you don't delete the hkx file from the female assets folder, and the butt moves in circles lolz (i just hope i could show you guys that, but i will take too much time record and upload the video) same like the breats but the intensity is low, and i thought it will also work on the non-tbbp/bbp armors as well or non bbp/tbbp body but it doesn't. May be because its still in beta.

Tell me if i am wrong, does it suppose to work on non tbbp/bbp bodies and armors as well?

Archived