[IDEA] Bandits having sex with each other, or raping victims

darkdill

I often get tired of this whole idea that seems to be going around that "you have an idea? Well too bad so sad. Either do it the fuck yourself or STFU."

It stems from the idealistic delusion that people can just "learn anything they want if they spend enough time on it, and that people who don't are just plain lazy." Truth is, most people just aren't that naturally talented. Modding is not an easy thing to do (despite how easy people make it look like it), it requires a lot of learning and a lot of time,  it clicks for some people and for most others it just doesn't. And even then, only certain parts ever click for people.

Like for me, I can never script very much no matter how hard I try, and I can certainly never 3d model or texture or any of that good stuff. I would really like to, and I've tried, but it just goes way over my head. It's just way beyond my comprehension. Does that automatically mean my ideas are absolute crap just because I don't have the mental capacity to mod them myself.

There will always be the intellectual few which have greater learning capacity for this sort of thing, and more that simply don't get it and will never get it.

And that's not taking into account that a lot of people (myself included) have mental disorders like ADHD, various learning disorders, etc. That prevent us from ever "Getting it".

Your selling yourself short, the inability to understand Techno-Babble doesn't make someone less intelligent or have a lesser learning capacity, just means that's not where your strengths lay...My brain hears Tech talk or Mathematics it goes into immediate meltdown, ceases to function on every level... :P ...frustrates me because like you, I would love to Mod, even have a friend who tried to hand walk me through scripting, but no go... :( ...But give me Social Sciences, Philosophy, Sustainable Land and Live Stock Management, Naturopathy and I run off the charts, that's my territory...Point at a Computer and I'm off with the fairies, no comprehension what so ever. We all have our own talents and what we connect with, what we inherently understand or are able to relate to.

There is another issue some people have trouble with, in regards to learning how to script and such, something I don't think many people realize:

Namely, yes, you can learn, but the learning process can be slow.  Very slow, in fact, when compared to others.  That gets discouraging, and when the scripting learning for others is so fast that the framework is evolving at a pace you can't keep up with, then the entire process gets pointless.

I suffer from the problem myself, over in Sexout--I'm working on an addition/restoration to a Sexout mod, and it's a pain in the ass to do, and then a week or two later the whole bloody framework has changed, meaning I have to start the whole damn thing over and relearn the scripting from scratch.

So basically yes, we can all learn to mod and script.  But the sad truth is, some of us just aren't cut out for it.

yeah, don't sell yourself short. Sometimes it takes several tries at something before liftoff; the subconscious is slow to learn for a reason, though once learned, the new language, the new way of thinking becomes intuitive. Start small and make it personal, if it seems useful to you then make it public -- others will likely find it useful as well. Study the work of others, why it works, how it works.

I'm in the business of Ideas, but truth is in action, execution, realization, where the hard-fought battles are usually the most fruitful. It is always the second or third read-through when you begin to understand complex things, whether it's Immanuel Kant, Dead Sea Scrolls or Bethesda's in-house editor; particularly when you approach your desires with a positive open outlook. Nothing is impossible, just improbable. We succeed by overcoming the improbable. I've thought to learn a bit more about the CK and Papyrus, but I've got other fish to fry, so the ideas I do leave here come with the obvious disclaimer: "they are only useless to those not interested". 

There is nothing wrong with just posting ideas it may seem like they don't get read but they do and they may not be incorperated in to a mod directly those ideas branch of into other idea's. I've seen quite a few get implemented into mods both directly and indirectly from post in the mod topics themselves and in post such as this. So keep on posting ideas there is even have a thread dedicated to that.

I think the problem is that there are way too many ideas posted up on LL, which is why the Mod ideas thread was started to begin with, because all this ideas turned into big forum spam.

Here's the reality: everyone has an idea for a mod. That's not enough. You also need the drive to make your idea come true. My mod started as a post on mod ideas thread with a suggestion for a very small mod (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17364-mod-ideas-plans-discussion/page-23?do=findComment&comment=552362). When I realized it was never going to happen unless I make it happen, I spent a weekend going through CreationKit and studying how Matchmaker and SexLabZzz work and made it myself, starting as a modest one script mod. I've never learned scripting besides for a lame Pascal class in fifth grade and some basic HTML one week course.

Without a drive to make your mod come true an idea means nothing because LL is drowning in ideas.

I think the problem is that there are way too many ideas posted up on LL, which is why the Mod ideas thread was started to begin with, because all this ideas turned into big forum spam.

Here's the reality: everyone has an idea for a mod. That's not enough. You also need the drive to make your idea come true. My mod started as a post on mod ideas thread with a suggestion for a very small mod (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17364-mod-ideas-plans-discussion/page-23?do=findComment&comment=552362). When I realized it was never going to happen unless I make it happen, I spent a weekend going through CreationKit and studying how Matchmaker and SexLabZzz work and made it myself, starting as a modest one script mod. I've never learned scripting besides for a lame Pascal class in fifth grade and some basic HTML one week course.

Without a drive to make your mod come true an idea means nothing because LL is drowning in ideas

Because everybody is capable of doing everything but just don't want to... blah blah heard this before.

Modding is not for everyone. People have differences, not everyone can do everything. It's as simple as that.

And honestly that Mod ideas thread was pretty much a failed idea to begin with. "lol let's stick all the ideas into one thread" sounds good on paper, but really, it's not.  First of all it's quite patronizing, and second of all (and more importantly) it's very impractical, since having all the ideas on one thread means good ideas get drowned out under a sea of mediocre ones. it heavily discourages discussion of ideas because of this, and let's be honest: no one is going to sift through 10-20+ pages of ideas.

A subforum would have made more sense.

Aand to actually contribute to the thread:

What would be nice would be to see captives in various dungeon holds. Sort of like what the "rescue ___" companion missions do, but instead of named NPCs you bring back to (cityname), they're just generic NPCs which act more like the imperial/thalmor prisoners (only not in a convoy.) and if you're clever you can see bandits/necros/whatever raping (usually)/sacrificing/feeding on them.

additional idea on a similar vein is civil war captives. You hear a lot about the atrocities both sides commit in the war but you don't see them (for obvious reasons.) Here's the idea: replace the male imperial/thalmor captives (especially the latter) with female ones, and when they (think) no one is around they suddenly stop and start chain-raping the captives. Imperials are less likely to do this, but aren't above it.

Stormcloaks don't have these patrols, but instead of have something different: Some of the smaller camps with more lax/aggressive commanders have static imperial (and maybe even some elven) captives, which the soldiers will take turns with every now and then.

Bro I don't believe in your defeatism.

See, I'm not saying your premises are wrong.  Some things are harder for some people.  That's legit, and indeed undeniable.

Inevitable, even.

Like, writing's going to be kinda hard if you don't have any hands.

What I disagree with is your conclusions, which you have drawn from those premises.

See for example, writing won't be impossible even if you have no hands.

I PERSONALLY know a chick without any hands who has handwriting as good as mine.

She's a qualified professional, too.

I mean she's not a world-class typist or a painter or anything, and admittedly I believe she has insuperable difficulty in wiping her own ass, but she's still good at writing with her feet.

That's not the only example of overcoming difficulties in the world, either, so ... I'm pretty much a believer in the power of persistence and a positive attitude.

You want to win an argument over the internet bro? 

Then why don't you prove me wrong.

Why don't you take a year and then come back and tell me how your modding's going.

Find some sort of tutorial, and take 40 minutes a day on the project. 

Every weekday, or something like that.

Maybe 20 reading and 20 trying shit out, I don't know.

You hit me up on December fifth of 2014 and you tell me "Dude I suck at modding just as fucking bad as I did when I started" and I'll say "You win. 

Or lose, whichever you prefer. 

What I took for defeatism was nothing more than realism.

Congratulations.  Or my condolences.  Whichever you prefer."

But I don't think that's what you're going to say.

Why don't you take a year and then come back and tell me how your modding's going.

Joke's on you dude. I've been trying to get this shit for about 4 whole years, reading tutorials, looking at  other mods,  doing pretty much exactly what you've described.

And in those four years, I've come away barely better than I was when I started. I'm able to make some minor mods and compat patches and slap together some easy scripts (for NV/FO3/Oblivion. Skyrim is completely alien to me. Goddamnit why did they have to change shit that wasn't broken  :@.)  but that's about it.

I don't even know how to make a weapon that ignores armor and ignores blocking, FFS  :dodgy:

Joke's on you dude. I've been trying to get this shit for about 4 whole years, reading tutorials, looking at  other mods,  doing pretty much exactly what you've described.

And in those four years, I've come away barely better than I was when I started. I'm able to make some minor mods and compat patches and slap together some easy scripts (for NV/FO3/Oblivion. Skyrim is completely alien to me. Goddamnit why did they have to change shit that wasn't broken  :@.)  but that's about it.

They changed it because the old script system was awful. Papyrus is a massive improvement.

i can see a lot of humor in the future of this idea. Walk up to a bandit camp and see 2 bandits going at it. Sneak a little close and snipe the one on top. Watch as the other freaks out as his/her lover goes limp on top of them. a lot of work, but a lot of potential for humor.

I don't think ability to mod or not is based on capacity to learn and understand HOW to do it. I believe most anyone can learn most anything if they care to...just my personal thoughts.

What's really determinate then is in fact TIME. Time it takes to learn...time it takes to do. If an individual has factored these two things and decided its not worthy enough to do given their personal drive and how much they value it as a use of the free time they have...then yes to that person it's pretty much the same thing as "impossible". Not a bad thing when this happens...just not for them.

As for ideas though...I really don't think there's much room for just being an "idea" person in the modding world. Modders surely have ideas themselves...EVERYONE has ideas. They're super easy to have.

They're not bad no but they're probably 1-3% of the work necessary for a mod to exist...and the easy 1-3% to boot

I have been posting a number of idea's since I started posting here. I just got skyrim just over a week ago and that was the first time I even installed a mod for a game. I made a complete mess the first time. Second time I did a lot better. Now the 3rd time of modding skyrim I am confident I got it all right.

So now I decided it is time to take the next step which is learn how to mod. Admittedly I have hit a brick wall already, but I know I can eventually go over, under, around or threw the wall. just might take me a long time. I am planning to make a very simple mod, least I hope my idea is simple. I figure at the rate I am going I might have a alpha version ready in 2 months to try and test. If it works clean it up and then start to expanded on the idea.

I full admit I might get to a point where it is just beyond me, but I plan to try and give it a hell of a effort before admitting defeat. Though I am confident I can at least learn how to do simple mods. Ones that just track information, like a example would be the sexual experience page from sexlabs.

If I can make something that simple, then expand on it. It should give me the stepping stone to try to tackle something a bit more challenging. I figure if I am going to make requests to mod others then I should at the very least TRY and make my own simple mods to expand the community. Worst case I spend a 10 or so hours a week for a couple of months for no results. I can live with that.

dkatryl suggested to me to take a existing mod and take it apart. See what was done to see how it works, I am considering finding a simple mod and see if I can add to it and test it. That surely would be simpler than making a mod from scratch.

My only real point to this fairly pointless post is, if you can't/won't make mods. It is fine to make suggestions, but don't be pushy about it or expect mod authors to just do it. Put your suggestion out to a few people working on mods similar and if they take up the idea great. If not *shrug* then find a mod that is as close as possible and use it.

I don't think ability to mod or not is based on capacity to learn and understand HOW to do it. I believe most anyone can learn most anything if they care to...just my personal thoughts.

I've already proven that this isn't the case. I've tried for four fucking years and I haven't come out of it any fucking better than when I started. I mean, I want to make a moogle mod for skyrim, and I can look at tutorials, video demonstrations, look at existing mods, etc. for days and days on end, but its never gotten me anywhere. No matter how hard I try, no matter how often I punish myself for not getting it, no matter how often I return hoping in vain that I'll understand, I never do. It just becomes another failure that compounds upon the endless parade of failures and incomplete projects, and not coming away from it able to do anything except the most rudimentary of scripting (and thanks to the scripting change in skyrim I can't even do that anymore.) 

And yes this bothers and angers me greatly, especially when people just say "lawlz all u need 2 do iz spend tiem lolol" It's not fucking easy looking on the accomplishments of others, seeing what they can do so easily, trying to do the same yourself and wondering what exactly is wrong with me every single time I try to just "stick time into it" and come away with nothing (except maybe a few bruises on my wrist and head from self punishment for being too inferior,) and not being able to accomplish anything except the most basic of basic modding and compatibility patches (and even that's only sometimes,) being envious of everyone around me for being far superior than I ever will be, hating myself constantly for being a complete and utter failure and retard, feeling completely and utterly alone and worthless. It feels like people are taunting me whenever I see that crap.

Sorry folks didn't mean to emo/snap, but it just brings back a lot of bad feelings.  Can we please get back on actual topic?

You have alot of ideas

you should look into modding

I don't know how to script, and meshwork is well outside my field. I feel I'm better as the "idea guy".

In other words, you don't feel like learning or reading up on the stuff, and you'd rather someone else do it?

Not trying to come off as a dick or anything, but LL has way too many "idea guys"  

Learning something is one thing, being good at it is another thing.

Alright guys, even though I don't have to add anything to the actual topic (since the mod idea as it is right now does not really float my boat) I want to write something myself, participating in the actual discussion.

Some of the posts here are actually very patronising towards a huge part of this community which is a tad annoying. I take it that most people here don't have any idea about modding or scripting themselves, including me. Some people here actually have - which is a good thing. Yet it is absolutely no reason to say things such as "LL already has enough people with ideas" or "You have an idea? Fine, learn how to script then!"...

Seriously... if that is your opinion why are you even part of a COMMUNITY? Why do you even start threads, presenting your work in progress to everyone or release early versions of the mod? If you are really sooo annoyed about all the people who try to contribute to your ideas (even if it's only inspiration as there is a chance that you might like their ideas and did not think about that yourself before) why don't you just create a blog and release the 100% finished mods there?

The answer is simple: Because EVERY human likes to present their finished project when they did a good job. Everyone likes the attention and the praises of the masses for what they did and nobody is 100% altruistic, just face that. Even an honorary office always has an egoistical touch to it because of the strive for favour.

You are proud of your work and you have all reason to be, nobody would ever doubt that! Yet some modders take this way too far and almost assume the position of a god-king whose words and deeds are untouchable. Everyone who thinks that it isn't unfair to expect feedback from a community while you complain about their ideas lacks common sense in my opinion. Those who visit a FORUM and complain about interaction aren't better than those who search for a certain video on YouTube just to post how much they hate that song in the comments. Just don't do that.

For those of you who were persistent enough to read my post up to this point: MOST of the people who are just "idea guys" aren't even pushy or demanding, we just express ideas that might add to the original idea of the creator and give feedback. Who are you to condemn us for making use of a tool of communication (i.e. this forum) when you chose YOURSELF to be a part of this community? I know that most of the modders and scripters aren't like this but to those who are (and their bootlickers as well):

If you still think we are not allowed to express our thoughts and ideas, don't start any threads in the first place. You also expect that you are allowed to contribute to democratic processes of your country if it concerns you, even though you did not run for office yourself, right? Then quit using those pathetic double moral standards as well.

Ta ta...

{snip}

I think it's a shame you read "everyone can be a modder, you just need drive" as patronizing. Some of us are posting here trying to give encouragement to people to push themselves into doing something with their ideas. As I posted earlier, a month and a half ago I had no clue how to mod Skyrim -at all-, I did not know how to script and any papyrus commands and I started out struggling to even be able to load more than one .esm onto the creation kit at the same time for half a day. I spent five days working on a script and failing miserably to solve all the bugs that plagued it until I hammered it into shape, and it was frustrating as hell. I still keep asking other modders for scripting help due to my massive lack of knowledge.

Again, it's nice to say everyone can have a good idea but it doesn't solve the simple logistics of everyone having an idea they think is worthy of a mod. EVERYONE. And most of them are probably right, too. I have ideas for 2~3 more mods I'd like to do and probably never will due to time constraints, the last thing I can allow myself to do is work on other peoples' ideas for mods. The Mod Ideas & Discussion thread was started because LL used to be 80% [idea] threads that rarely turned into actual mods, some forums in LL were pretty much unreadable because of that. Until mods started merging all those threads into Mod Ideas & Discussion.

And that's what this discussion is about. Posting yet another [idea] thread outside of Mod Ideas & Discussion doesn't help things. It makes more [idea] threads pop out of where they're supposed to be until the forums will be turned unreadable again.

{snip}

The Mod Ideas & Discussion thread was started because LL used to be 80% [idea] threads that rarely turned into actual mods, some forums in LL were pretty much unreadable because of that. Until mods started merging all those threads into Mod Ideas & Discussion.

And that's what this discussion is about. Posting yet another [idea] thread outside of Mod Ideas & Discussion doesn't help things. It makes more [idea] threads pop out of where they're supposed to be until the forums will be turned unreadable again.

Which as I said was an idea that sounds nice on paper (if that even) but in reality was (and is) a very patronizing and impractical idea doomed to fail because it actually discourages discussion of good ideas and basically turns it into a "garbage can for ideas" (or "where ideas go to die") because no one is going to sift through 20+ pages of ideas regardless of how good they are, and everyone and I do mean everyone knows that. That's why idea threads pop up, because people want them to actually be discussed and not just tossed in a bin like a crumpled up piece of paper.

Hence why I still think a Subforum is a far better idea, since it contains the [iDEA] Threads while still allowing interesting and good ideas to be discussed without it turning into a giant clusterfuck that no one wants to sift through let alone submit to.

The subforum will not get any more ideas pop out of it than the single thread. It will be the subforum no one reads. Posting [idea] posts might be read a -little- more than a single mod thread, but they won't spawn any more mods than the single mod thread. Because modders are already swamped with their own ideas and barely have time to work on those. Posting an [idea] thread might give you the illusion a modder is more likely to pick that idea up, but in reality the chances of that ever happening are next to nill.

And it is ridiculous calling the LL moderators patronizing for cutting down on the spamfest that went on on some forums here a few months back.

Which as I said was an idea that sounds nice on paper (if that even) but in reality was (and is) a very patronizing and impractical idea doomed to fail because it actually discourages discussion of good ideas and basically turns it into a "garbage can for ideas" (or "where ideas go to die") because no one is going to sift through 20+ pages of ideas regardless of how good they are, and everyone and I do mean everyone knows that. That's why idea threads pop up, because people want them to actually be discussed and not just tossed in a bin like a crumpled up piece of paper.

Hence why I still think a Subforum is a far better idea, since it contains the [iDEA] Threads while still allowing interesting and good ideas to be discussed without it turning into a giant clusterfuck that no one wants to sift through let alone submit to.

I read the idea thread daily I'm sure I'm not the only one, these threads however get buried rather quickly with the exception of this one because it is off topic. I never read past the first page the this forum. So there is a better chance of it getting read in the idea thread. And unless the topic title really grabs your attention your not going to read it anyway. Also in the idea thread has more ideas about simple tweaks or different ways of mods triggering etc. these can apply to already existing mods and have a much better chance of being used/useful I've seen a few which is why I read that thread.

Chances are as others have said on here and I'm not being rude or discourging but making and maintaining a mod even a simple one is very time consuming most mod makers have a pretty good idea of what they want to make without reading ideas so chances are if you submit an idea for a new mod it probably won't get made unless you do it yourself. And there is still nothing wrong with posting the idea just use the dedicated thread for it.

edit: I got ninja'd while I was making some tea for the shorter version of this see the above post.

Chances are as others have said on here and I'm not being rude or discourging but making and maintaining a mod even a simple one is very time consuming most mod makers have a pretty good idea of what they want to make without reading ideas so chances are if you submit an idea for a new mod it probably won't get made unless you do it yourself. And there is still nothing wrong with posting the idea just use the dedicated thread for it.

This got my attention in particular.

Of course there are already a lot of mods which are finished in their outline when the creator decides to open a thread about it. That's totally okay and nobody complained about that. But it never was an issue in the first place. Don't forget that it wasn't an "idea-guy" (gosh, I already hate the fact that this has turned out to be some sort of faction war) who started this - in my eyes - rather senseless "fight".

It was somebody who complained about the ones that post ideas. Maybe it isn't the best thing to start a thread about every little idea, I agree. Yet I don't see anything wrong with posting additional ideas in an already existing thread. People here are acting as if posting ideas IN GENERAL is a bad thing which is just wrong. Just take a look at the [WIP] Mermaids thread or even SexLab Solutions which have become vivid with this procedure.

If people don't pick up an idea the thread will be dead after a few days and get abandoned, if someone likes the idea it might inspire somebody to do a mod about it or to include something similar when he or she continues developing an already existing mod. What's the use of ranting in a thread that people with ideas should either shut up or do it themselves? Just let it be and there won't be any problem.

Same with "modders who already know what to do without the help of others": That is totally fine but please let them decide for themselves whether they actually read the ideas and suggestions that get posted in their thread or not. No damage done when somebody posts anything and the modder does not read it because he already knows what he wants to do.

As I said, don't get me wrong. I don't want to start any fight. But what's even more annoying than people posting ideas instead of modding them are people who look down on others, act pretentious and therefore create an unnecessary hostile (and elitist) atmosphere. I am not accusing anybody in particular, I just fear where this is going. This is why I wanted to utter my opinion.

And since this went on for too long already in this thread this was my last post related to this issue. Have a nice stay here everyone!

No damage done when somebody posts anything and the modder does not read it because he already knows what he wants to do.

I feel like I'm on repeat a bit, but meh.

There is a reason the Mod Ideas & Discussion thread was started and stickied. A few months back literally 80% of a few of the forums on LL were [idea] threads that never came to pass. It made reading the forums very hard, which is why all those threads were merged into one, a forum rule was made that ideas MUST be placed in the one thread, and for a time moderators quite aggressively merged every new [idea] thread into Mod Ideas & Discussion.

This situation happened because "damage" was done to the forums.

No one is saying people shouldn't post ideas, it is best though to post them in the right place. When I had an idea I posted it in Mod Ideas & Discussion. Ok. No one picked it up. So I made it on my own. A lot of updates I included in my mod came from people who made suggestions on my mod's thread, some of the changes I made were ideas that I even initially said no to and later came around in my thinking of them. Ideas are not the enemy, forum clutter is.

No worries Liuli, I understand what you mean. :)

Basically my posts weren't addressed to you as you are able to have a civilised discussion about it anyway. I don't even disagree with what you say since spamming the forum with the wildest personal fetish fancies will most likely end up in a huge mess.

The way some people came up with this "If you can't do it yourself, just shut the hell up!" attitude or the fact that all of a sudden somebody on a high horse would patronise the poor souls that are just not able to do scripting work is what's annoying me. And please, I want nobody to come up again and post this complete bullsh*t of "everyone can do anything, you only need the will to do it". This is utter bollocks because not everyone can become a car mechanic, not everyone can become a doctor, not everyone can become an aerospace engineer... and well, not everyone can become a person who scripts modifications for a game. Everyone knows that people failed at even simpler tasks than that before. That is why luckily there are experts of every profession who you can ask for help. I am sure that everyone consulted a doctor or a craftsman before because he or she needed help with something that went far beyond their own knowledge.

So yeah, don't worry. I agree that we should avoid cluttering up the entire forum with "idea spam" by using the appropriate thread, at the same time I'd appreciate if some people could act less pretentious as they also just put on their pants one leg at a time and aren't omniscient themselves - and let's be honest: Nobody would like getting patronised by the car mechanic or the doctor for not knowing stuff which is a matter of course to them.

(Yeah, I feel like everything that needed to be said has been posted with this, so this is definetely going to be my last post on this... as long as nobody addresses me directly and asks me anything in particular or stuff like that :P)

. But what's even more annoying than people posting ideas instead of modding them are people who look down on others, act pretentious and therefore create an unnecessary hostile (and elitist) atmosphere.

You snipped out the part of post where I said I both read and in some cases use and may use the ideas I've read in the idea section in the future . I don't think anyone is looking down on idea's just simply stating to post them in the proper section just like the post two post above mine says. I welcome ideas as I'm sure others do but the sheer volume of them can create some clutter which is why there is a dedicated thread that is pinned and will never get buried. I'm not really sure where your seeing the elitist attitude from there is only one post on this entire thread I could find that sounded like that and it was in the first page and posted like 6 months ago.

Edit: point taken didn't mean to make you have to post here again this my last post in this thread also :D

Shane, it might have sounded as if I wanted to attack you when I quoted what you wrote.

Sorry if I gave you that impression since it was absolutely not my intention.

It just grabbed my attention because it gave me a peg on which to hang my post back then. Believe me when I say that I really appreciate both your behaviour and your work as a modder. But as I said, unfortunately not everyone is like you or has the same opinion. If ideas don't get used by a modder I am pretty sure no sane person would be angry about it. It is 100% the decision of the modder whether he wants to accept suggestions and include them or not.

And I checked again: Not only did I find those posts (the hostile, patronising ones) on page 1 but also on page 2, atleast three of them. I could even tell you which ones I mean and why but I act according to the forum rules and one of the rules is not to call out names or to blame. So yeah, I think this rule makes sense, I don't just use that as an excuse but rather because I want to end this "fight" (atleast as far as I am concerned) instead of going on and on about it. I hope that my intention got somewhat clearer throughout my last posts. :)

Archived