Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

I have biiiiig request. I love this hair

http://www.mediafire.com/view/p9hcc5ppv6izyfg/TESV%202017-01-23%2020-23-14-24.jpg#

but they are for race with big head and not for normal race

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/68536-wipmikuap-race/

I will be happy if someone convert it for normal race. They have HDT and work fantastic. I upload nif if someone want do it

http://www.mediafire.com/file/xh7c361dqvxg54z/Miku+Hair.rar

PRETTY PLEASE  :heart: :heart: :heart:

I'm fairly sure you can downscale them in Outfit Studio, though the only time I did that was with an earlier version so it may be different with the latest one.

I have biiiiig request. I love this hair

http://www.mediafire.com/view/p9hcc5ppv6izyfg/TESV%202017-01-23%2020-23-14-24.jpg#

but they are for race with big head and not for normal race

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/68536-wipmikuap-race/

I will be happy if someone convert it for normal race. They have HDT and work fantastic. I upload nif if someone want do it

http://www.mediafire.com/file/xh7c361dqvxg54z/Miku+Hair.rar

PRETTY PLEASE  :heart: :heart: :heart:

I'm fairly sure you can downscale them in Outfit Studio, though the only time I did that was with an earlier version so it may be different with the latest one.

Could you explain me how to do it ? I love this hair and really want to have them for my normal girl. This race  ( Miku ) is beautiful but for normal play I prefer ordinary race.

Could you explain me how to do it ? I love this hair and really want to have them for my normal girl. This race  ( Miku ) is beautiful but for normal play I prefer ordinary race.

In the window where you select part of a mesh on the right side right click on it and pick Scale. You can adjust how much you want to enlarge or make it smaller there, though fine tuning hair mesh with that could be difficult.

Hi.

I'd like to rotate my character's head to the left, right, up or down while she's posing to the camera. Is there any mod for this? Or any command?

cYHOUJu.jpg

One of the head tracking mods has this function, can't remember which one it was though.

First time poster on LL, longtime lurker though. :P  

Through immense amounts of googling, I've been able to find quite a few tattoo/bodypaint mods. That being said, I am still looking for racemenu overlays that look like actual body paint, much like the example ones offered in the racemenu overlay optional download from the nexus; I know TairenSoul made those, so if anyone knows if TS made a collection of bodypaint overlays, that'd be amazing. Or any mod that adds paint-like body overlays. Heck, just linking me some good overlay dds files would work, I can compile them myself haha. I don't really have the setup to create my own, though I am working on it. 

tldr; Where can I find some 'paint-like' racemenu body paint overlays?  :heart:

Bumping :)

In the window where you select part of a mesh on the right side right click on it and pick Scale. You can adjust how much you want to enlarge or make it smaller there, though fine tuning hair mesh with that could be difficult.

I do like you advise but now CTD. I think it have somthing wrong with HDT, because in Nif look like all hair lay down.

I do like you advise but now CTD. I think it have somthing wrong with HDT, because in Nif look like all hair lay down.

HDT hairs can be very hit or miss if you try and edit them after export from max/blender.

Two things to try :

1: make a copy of hair nif, in this copy, delete the actual hair (only the hair), save the file as MIKUHAIRskeleton.nif or something similar.  put this file in your 'bodyslide/res' folder. 

2: open Bodyslide, click 'settings'.  Down at the bottom, in the 'reference skeleton' section, browse to your mikuhairskeleton.nif that you saved in there just before.  click OK and then launch Outfit Studio and do as you did before to scale the hair.  See if this works.

If you can't get that to work try it in nifskope, first open a new window and open a female head, then select it and try and paste it into your hair nif, then scale and adjust height position in there, with the head acting as your reference for size.  delete the head when done and save obviously.

HDT hairs can be very hit or miss if you try and edit them after export from max/blender.

Two things to try :

1: make a copy of hair nif, in this copy, delete the actual hair (only the hair), save the file as MIKUHAIRskeleton.nif or something similar.  put this file in your 'bodyslide/res' folder. 

2: open Bodyslide, click 'settings'.  Down at the bottom, in the 'reference skeleton' section, browse to your mikuhairskeleton.nif that you saved in there just before.  click OK and then launch Outfit Studio and do as you did before to scale the hair.  See if this works.

If you can't get that to work try it in nifskope, first open a new window and open a female head, then select it and try and paste it into your hair nif, then scale and adjust height position in there, with the head acting as your reference for size.  delete the head when done and save obviously.

1. No CDT but char is bald only hairline show

2. In nifscope hair are invisible and if I copy head there is error somthing about Unknown property NiNode.

Hey guys, i was thinking that can someone make a mod where in 'Battle for Solitude' Rikke surrenders and is exiled to Blue Palace basement like the Jarls and Stewards, because Ulfric and Galmer tells her to surrender, now instead on killing her, she will go into bleed out state and will be transported to Blue Palace basement and live with the other exiles.

if someone has made something like this, please point me to it