Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

I'm looking for a PC male voice replacer. No dialogue, just grunts, laughs, impressed whistles, the like. Preferably a warm tone, but I'm not thinking I can be picky.

Im trying to find a set of standalone followers mods that are sci fi skinned colored and not your tipical light and dark colored humans. Trying to make my skyrim game as sci fi as possible.

Just saw this

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77839/?

Thats awesome. Thats exactly what im looking for, thanks. Do you know where can i find more followers like these?

ive searched and came across a few on nexusmods but just wondering if there are other sites with very different standalone followers like the one you linked.

I use the NPC body scale randomizer to see different bodies on my NPCs. There are different categories that can be randomized. Breasts and belly are part of them. You can set limits on the minimum and maximum allowed for each category. This mod might lead to too many "pregnant" women, as every NPC rolls his dice for the body scale.

Can be found here in loverslab, I recommend using the fix that can be found in the comments: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25380-npc-body-scale-randomizer/?p=1299204

Thats awesome. Thats exactly what im looking for, thanks. Do you know where can i find more followers like these?

ive searched and came across a few on nexusmods but just wondering if there are other sites with very different standalone followers like the one you linked.

Can't really help you there. I ain't much of a mod seeker to be honest. I just happen upon Mystique because it was staring right at me when I opened Nexus.

Are there any UNP tube top armors? (aside from Huntress armor; that's too skimpy)

For example, something like the Blades Hakama top:

39718-0-1451820851.jpg

I'm looking to use it in a mashup. I initially wanted to take the Blades Hakama one and nifskope out the Hakama skirt, but it turns out the armor is made oddly (the lower body was removed to prevent clipping the hakama skirt). Therefore I'm looking to see if there are other tube top armors out there that I could use instead.

Can't really help you there. I ain't much of a mod seeker to be honest. I just happen upon Mystique because it was staring right at me when I opened Nexus.

Its alright. Just asking.

Thanks to Donegan and his good heart, Adam Archer, my father's favorite Skyrim character is finally done. My good friend Donegan (also the maker of Michaela, my redguard standalone follower) saw my blog in which I said how much this character meant to my father and how much it means to me, and although being very busy, he dropped his obligations and projects, found the time and made him in few hours. Thank you very much Donegan my friend....

I also want to thank to Blarrgh and CPU for the work they put on him too.

Y15Az3xD.jpg

I am looking for a few mods.

#1. A mod that allows followers to use non-sit furniture like mining ore deposits, chopping wood, and the other stuff they refuse use.

#2. A dog companion that DOES NOT add a duplicate race or copy dog race.  It must use the vanilla dog race; doesn't matter if it's the stock-game wolf hound or the Dawnguard Husky.  It just can't be a copy race.  I need that or a tutorial on using a vanilla dog race to make a follower.  All of the ones I seen in print or on youtube have all used copy races.  For what I need, those will not work.

#3. A house mod that isn't fancy or one that adds a bunch of stupid and pointless shit.  The closer to the vanilla standard the better.  It needs to be able to house at least three people comfortably.

Thank you for your time and consideration.  :)

I am looking for a few mods.

#1. A mod that allows followers to use non-sit furniture like mining ore deposits, chopping wood, and the other stuff they refuse use.

#2. A dog companion that DOES NOT add a duplicate race or copy dog race.  It must use the vanilla dog race; doesn't matter if it's the stock-game wolf hound or the Dawnguard Husky.  It just can't be a copy race.  I need that or a tutorial on using a vanilla dog race to make a follower.  All of the ones I seen in print or on youtube have all used copy races.  For what I need, those will not work.

#3. A house mod that isn't fancy or one that adds a bunch of stupid and pointless shit.  The closer to the vanilla standard the better.  It needs to be able to house at least three people comfortably.

Thank you for your time and consideration.  :)

I remember seeing #1 on the nexus at one point... it's called something like "follower idle" I think.

EDIT: Followers Relax. I think all it does is overwrite follower AI packages. Serana uses something like that in unmodified Dawnguard.

#2 no idea...  I thought most dog followers used the vanilla races.

#3 is very, very rare. I've found a couple OTN, but in the end none of them satisfied enough to actually use.

There was one, can't remember the name (really helpful I know) that was a little shack near Riverwood that was pretty good (IIRC this one, I think), but it wasn't a separate cell, so I got mobbed by a dragon in my own house once. Another was a cabin near Ivarstead, and the inside was very nice, but the author didn't fix the outside so the house actually sat on the ground all the way around.

I'm very picky about my houses.

EDIT: Reread your post - it's not big enough for three people. NVM, sorry.

Yeah, every dog follower mod I've seen uses a copy race with a copy addon skin.  Ideally I want to make an armored dog mod that you can upgrade; leather, steel, dwarven, glass, whatever.  To do that and and have it be a follower, make the mesh swaps when upgraded, etc, it needs to be a vanilla animal, otherwise the game is processing too many things at once and the swap will stall with a lag of about 3 seconds.  It looks like shit in-game.

I can make a vanilla dog swap meshes without issue but I can't figure out a way to make them a follower without duplicating the follower quest and scripts.  Not ideal for a dog follower you can deck out in armor.

House mods; they are either too-too much over the top or non-existent for Skyrim.