Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

I really like this cute armor, would love to wear it with some long pants/a leggins tho! Unfortunately the download link doesn't work anymore. Would anyone mind to share it via mediafire or dropbox? Thanks in advance! <3

I have this armor, i can upload for you :)

just wait a few minutes

EDIT:

Here

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=368BE3E58135478E!899&authkey=!AC-x_jA39aEW6ck&ithint=file%2c7z

Thank you, it works great! ^___^ <3

Hello everybody  :)

As the title says, i'm searching for the Tenchu Rikimaru's armor (it's the one in my profile's picture) for Skyrim...

I tried to download from Diegoforfun link the armor of Rikimaru from Tekken for Skyrim, as i'm playing like a ninja, but unfortunately the link doesn't work anymore...

I yet tried to pm Diego for an alternative link but i saw he came here long ago last time, so could someone that already has it please share it with me or point me to a decent similar ninja armor or outfit for males? (i already saw all the options both on Nexus and on Steam)

Thanks for any info and/or help  :)

Regards,

Jedi Knight 17

Hi! I'm looking for the Midnight Breed armor in BLACK - possibly with the unp mesh. (1-2k textures preferred, but not mandatory)

I'm looking for this armor, but none of the colors are the one that I'm looking for.

Picture example below, in the spoiler tag.

JKlsy8z.jpg?1

The author had his reasons to take the mod down. It was on the nexus for a while but got taken down. However, I searched for "Midnight Breed Black Retexture" and got this link. Idk if it's working, but maybe it's what you are looking for. The description says it's 4k textures and black. Hope it helps you ~

Hi! I'm looking for the Midnight Breed armor in BLACK - possibly with the unp mesh. (1-2k textures preferred, but not mandatory)

I'm looking for this armor, but none of the colors are the one that I'm looking for.

Picture example below, in the spoiler tag.

JKlsy8z.jpg?1

The author had his reasons to take the mod down. It was on the nexus for a while but got taken down. However, I searched for "Midnight Breed Black Retexture" and got this link. Idk if it's working, but maybe it's what you are looking for. The description says it's 4k textures and black. Hope it helps you ~

Thank you! I'll check it out and let you know if it works.

Edit: Yep! Works great. Thank you again for your time. I was looking everywhere for it, but apparently I wasn't searching hard enough.

Okay, I really like thievery in skyrim but i think theres no REAL experiences and challenges for thief characters for actually stealing stuff. The most hardcore thievery you can commit in skyrim outside of storylines is stealing some common clothes and a clothes iron from the jarls dresser in whiterun.

post-821033-0-66790900-1458341784_thumb.

There are mods that add vaults but a lot of the time these vaults are too easy like one I just tried out which actually puts an icon on your map showing where the secret back entrance to the vault is. This vault is very easy and gives over 500k septims in loot, There is no inherent problem here except its just not what im looking for. Any good mods that add some compelling thievery experiences?

ALSO! Are there any mods that fix the immersive jewelry prices and stuff? Ive tested the limits of this and i can get to lvl73 smithing and 70k+ septims with 30 steel ingots. Just 30 steel ingots. You may say "well just dont do it". And i say... shut up

ANOTHER ALSO! Any mods that overhaul the strength perk trees? I have Path of Sorcery which im really liking and i have the smithing perks overhaul which is a little annoying but im liking it. I really like path of sorcery because it gives destruction a more compelling end game and more levels of gameplay. Any mods that overhaul the strength trees to give the same feel?

I see that there are a few new sliders in the FO4 CBBE bodyslide configuration, I was wondering if there is any way to add them to the bodyslide for Skyrim.  Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I have no idea how all this works.  I guess more specifically,  there is a breast slope, and nipple shape slider that I wish was available in my bodyslide for Skyrim set.  I was just wondering if it was even possible for bodyslide to mix and match like that.

ALSO! Are there any mods that fix the immersive jewelry prices and stuff? Ive tested the limits of this and i can get to lvl73 smithing and 70k+ septims with 30 steel ingots. Just 30 steel ingots. You may say "well just dont do it". And i say... shut up

ANOTHER ALSO! Any mods that overhaul the strength perk trees? I have Path of Sorcery which im really liking and i have the smithing perks overhaul which is a little annoying but im liking it. I really like path of sorcery because it gives destruction a more compelling end game and more levels of gameplay. Any mods that overhaul the strength trees to give the same feel?

have you tried SkyRE? (Skyrim Redone) http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9286/?

it makes sneaking harder, combat deadlier, changes skill trees and prices for everything. i love it.

I just hope that someday someone will convert the new Aion armor. There are a few mods, but there is armor  just  from a very early version of the game. In versions of Aion 4.0, 4.5, 5.0, added a lot of stunning sets. I will continue to dream of their realization in Skyrim :)

Sorry for my english.

Can anyone give me "girl of innocence 4.2.4" please? I really can't find it, all the links are invalid. :(

Does anyone have this follower mod I could get a copy of or a link to pretty please?

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://minerva-net.sumomo.ne.jp/html/mod0049.html&prev=search

haha it's a follower from China, not Japan. You may download it here: http://patch.ali213.net/showpatch/20013.html

Where can I find a mod where my female character can look like this attachicon.gifSOL.png

Sorry to say so, but I don't get what you are trying to say. Do you want a skin texture that makes your character look like it's made of fire? Or do you want to look like some kind of atronarch? If so, you should check this mod, it's from LL

I forgot what they were called and yes, i'm looking for a mod where i can play as an atronarch but with a human body.

Hello guys, where can i find a mod that replace the guard or the faction armor with the one from tera armor, or something simillar ? and also a race mod that replaces the khajit and the elves into japanese mmorpg style ? (example : FF XIV)  or something simillar ? i wanted to make the world of skyrim feels like an japanese style mmorpg.. does anyone have a recommendation ? thanks a lot !

Can anyone give me "girl of innocence 4.2.4" please? I really can't find it, all the links are invalid. :(

Does anyone have this follower mod I could get a copy of or a link to pretty please?

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://minerva-net.sumomo.ne.jp/html/mod0049.html&prev=search

haha it's a follower from China, not Japan. You may download it here: http://patch.ali213.net/showpatch/20013.html

girl of innocence 4.2.4:  Girl+of+Innocence+v4.2.4.7z

If you are interested in the 4.2.7c + update + patch.. pm me .

@ep8c20030  :   Thank you for the reply..I am grateful at seeing it.   Unfortunately, the site you linked me ....doesn't like me very much...and even with (the terrible) translation of google...I am unable to make heads or tails of the site linked to.   Would it be okay if I humbly request a different link...or mayhaps a "guided tour" of the navigation of said site?   Humbly grateful for any assistance with this.

Anyone speak Chinese?

http://www.skycitizen.net/#view=POST&postid=66777

Would very much like the heels from this site, but I can't figure out the password required to download it!

Thanks!

If you have Google translator you will see 3 boxes below the last shoe pics those boxes not only have the links to the download but also the password to get the shoes, if you can't download via chrome because it tells you that it's malicious just copy the download link & paste it into the search bar on Mozilla & it should work just fine.

I have never had a problem with pan.baidu and chrome only thing I had a problem with which was just recent was with microsoft security essentials flagging anything from 4share as having a virus and deleting anything I tried downloading from 4share I might believe one thing might have a virus but not every fricken thing so I found a way to disable that part it so it can no longer do that crap anymore.