Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

Hi all . Where might I find tall versions of vanilla boots and shoes (clothing items such as bar keepers shoes)? I use UNPB minidresses which look great but I have a nasty graphic seam around the back of the ankles with the vanilla shoes. With killer keos collection he converted a number of the boots and shoes to knee high but I'm not keen on his versions of the dresses. Anyone help me out?

Are there any sleeveless but non-skimpy mashable armor mods similar to Eldrids Armor Mashup UNP (EC Anka)?

I'm looking for something with the following criteria:

-Mashable armor (separate top and bottom pieces, etc.)

-Sleeveless. This is to maximize combinations with pieces from other mashup sets.

-Not skimpy. Torso should mostly be covered. Minimum (or zero) exposed cleavage.

-Preferably something that looks like it'd offer more protection than a piece of cloth

-UNP

I like the EC Anka armor because it fits those criteria perfectly. The top even has a light chainmail covering so it looks like armor rather than cloth. The problem is I'm not aware of any other similar armors, so many of my light armor characters end up wearing this. Doesn't make for much variety.

I know that "not skimpy" criteria kills a few options (e.g. Scarlet Dawn, Crimson Twilight), but that's a pretty important requirement.

Bump. Still running into the same issue. Does anyone know of additional mashable armor mods that are not skimpy?

I find myself always going back to EC Anka's top for light armor mashups. Need more variety.

Well stuff that is not skimpy (or at least, not extremely skimpy) that you can mix and match.

-Northgirl: Nice warm set that you can mix and match with. The top is a sweater that hugs your chest though.

-Brokefoots UNP Mashup Compilation: While there is some skimpy pieces in here, the other pieces are perfect for mix and matching.

-Ashara Princes of the Woods: Not really skimpy (unless showing a bit of leg is considered skimpy). Has a bunch of pieces to mix about.

-Nightshade Armor: As long as you're using the catsuit version, it's not skimpy. But it has some neat pieces you can mix and match as well. Ninja mask ftw.

-Kameleon Armor: This is a neat set and not skimpy. And has multiple pieces that you can mix and match as well and comes in a variety of colors.

-Adventurer Maiden Armory: This does have a few skimpy pieces, but it has a lot of pieces in general to allow for a lot of customization.

-Dark Disciple: Not really skimpy, unless cat suits are skimpy. Just a nice assassin style armor that has some neat parts.

-Hmm What to Wear: A bunch of vanilla armors broken apart into pieces so you can mix and match to your heart's desire.

-Fluffy Travel Attire: While not a lot to mix and match, it is still non-skimpy and looks great.

-Immersive Armors: Tons of non-skimpy immersive armors to mix and match. Great set, and it has a leveled list as well.

That's just some I can think of at the moment. Hope that helps get you started though. :)

anyone have a mod that modifies crafting menu? anything other than the default menu is fine

From everything I've seen, modifying the actual menu is all but impossible, it's a limitation of the game engine.  I did hear about one mod where you "craft" a menu item, and that gives you access to that particular menu (like, you craft the "Steel" menu at the forge and you have all the Steel items now available to be crafted), but that sounded a bit ponderous to me.  Still, it's the only workaround for menu bloat I'm aware of.

anyone have a mod that modifies crafting menu? anything other than the default menu is fine

From everything I've seen, modifying the actual menu is all but impossible, it's a limitation of the game engine.  I did hear about one mod where you "craft" a menu item, and that gives you access to that particular menu (like, you craft the "Steel" menu at the forge and you have all the Steel items now available to be crafted), but that sounded a bit ponderous to me.  Still, it's the only workaround for menu bloat I'm aware of.

Id take a look at Lustmord's Vampire Armor. It has a spell in it that when you cast it, it pulls up a menu of just the lustmord vamp stuff.

There is also UNP clothing merchants  which has specific crafting stations that only craft certain things and don't bring up the main crafting menus.

All of that is handled by keywords in the CK.  It isn't hard coded into the game.  Swap the keywords around and you can craft armor at the cook pot if you want to.  An example is the Skyforge in Whiterun.  You can only craft Skyforge Steel and Nord Hero items there, though you can also craft mundane weapons and armor.  If you want an additional interface you would have to make the crafting skill 'none' and the category 'miscellaneous', unless you wanted a skill to govern the creation of items, like Alchemy.

I have a mod uploaded here that adds a new crafting station which allows the player to convert vanilla clothing to mini dresses.  So I know it is possible.  The carpenter's bench from Hearthfire does the same thing.

Tell me specifically what you want and I might be able to make it for you.

All of that is handled by keywords in the CK.  It isn't hard coded into the game.  Swap the keywords around and you can craft armor at the cook pot if you want to.  An example is the Skyforge in Whiterun.  You can only craft Skyforge Steel and Nord Hero items there, though you can also craft mundane weapons and armor.  If you want an additional interface you would have to make the crafting skill 'none' and the category 'miscellaneous', unless you wanted a skill to govern the creation of items, like Alchemy.

I have a mod uploaded here that adds a new crafting station which allows the player to convert vanilla clothing to mini dresses.  So I know it is possible.  The carpenter's bench from Hearthfire does the same thing.

Tell me specifically what you want and I might be able to make it for you.

I thought I heard somewhere about something in the DLCs overwriting existing added categories, so you couldn't put things in new categories to save on menu bloat.  I'm likely misremembering the specifics, sorry.

Is there a mod somewhere that contains Dunmer children to adopt?

Not Drow children, Dunmer.  Yeah, there's a difference, to me anyhow.

I tried to concoct some up in the CK but, I just can't get the hang of it, they didn't work at all.

Maybe someone that knows how to work that system could throw together a little girl and boy for me to adopt? :)

well, what i meant is like changing the standard crafting menu into something else like they did with SkyUI, having a lot of weapons/armor/ingredients mods is a pain when scrolling down to find armor that starts with 'Z'

ok then, is there any way to increase the amount/duration of notification that pops up at the top left in skyrim?

also still curious about this

I tried to concoct some up in the CK but, I just can't get the hang of it, they didn't work at all.

Maybe someone that knows how to work that system could throw together a little girl and boy for me to adopt? :)

Reworked Children of the Sky has the resources to make a Dunmer child if you don't want to use it as a complete child replacer just for Sofie in Windhelm to be changed into a Dunmer.

Reworked Children of the Sky has the resources to make a Dunmer child if you don't want to use it as a complete child replacer just for Sofie in Windhelm to be changed into a Dunmer.

Yeah, saw that, but I'm not looking for a complete "children overhaul".  I was hoping something more along the lines of just 2 new dunmer kids to adopt.  Guess I'll keep bashing away at the CK.  Thank you though. :)

Is there a mod that has (green) glowing eyes like in the picture below? I only found mods where the iris glows, but not the entire eye.

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/26200000/Night-Elf-Druid-world-of-warcraft-26202994-1680-1300.jpg

And is there a mod that adds milky eyes like this?

http://static.zerochan.net/Night.Elf.full.496883.jpg

Thanks!

I hate to be that guy that bumps his posts, but it was 3 pages ago. Does anyone know a mod like this? 

The second picture is in the attachment, as the link apparently doesn't work.

post-272109-0-60502500-1419760457_thumb.jpg