Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

Please help! lol Are there any mods that change followers to were they never, "get tired of waiting and left". I use UFO but I'm sick of having an army of followers at my will and them leaving before I can use them all.

Amazing Follower Tweaks has the auto relax command for all followers, custom or not. 

Meaning you don't have to tell them to relax, they will do it auto like serana if you are within certain distance of em.

And also has lets say you have an army of followers but want to do a particular idle shot. normally you would have to tell each one to do x or cast a spell. but AFT you can talk to any of them and issue a overall command to all with just 1 click.  

hi <3 have a really stupid request >< see I want skyrim to be harder so I have two requests!

anything I can do or someone can do to make all creatures and humanoids have more HP?

And here is the big one! request a mod so that my followers will eat food I make..so they can use the buffs.

thanks ^_^

To have a harder skyrim you should check here:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/searchresults/?src_cat=77

Deadly Combat

Enhanced Enemy AI

Duel - Combat Realism

Ultimate Combat.....

I have Ace and harder enemies and the spawn increaser but the hit points are still extremely low. two ice spears and dead ._.

oo and I am scared of overhauls cause I have alot of other mods in ><

I just started using this and really like it so far.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/27866//?

It scales enemies to your level so they have a lot more hp and hit harder.

To have a harder skyrim you should check here:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/searchresults/?src_cat=77

Deadly Combat

Enhanced Enemy AI

Duel - Combat Realism

Ultimate Combat.....

I have Ace and harder enemies and the spawn increaser but the hit points are still extremely low. two ice spears and dead ._.

oo and I am scared of overhauls cause I have alot of other mods in ><

I just started using this and really like it so far.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/27866//?

It scales enemies to your level so they have a lot more hp and hit harder.

i use it with ultimate combat, enhanced enemy ai and duel...sometimes i die :)

Hi, does anyone know of a mod that will alow me to "bind" a specific horse to a specific follower?

I have convinient horses but what I need seems to be beyond the capabilities of that mod.

More specificaly, I want to be riding Frost, while a follower rides shadowmere. Anyone knows any mods that can do that and work alogside Convinient Horses?

Where can I find a necklace that doesn't take the normal necklace slot, possibly take a hat slot instead.

Or if anyone can give me a brief explanation on how I can do it myself that would also be great.

- nvm I found a tutorial and it worked :)

Are there any mods that make your player or follower move their head to free look around? I remember in oblivion having a mod where my player would move their head around looking at npc which i think was great. otherwise its just a straight look all the time lol. 

Is there a mod like Mercenaries but less buggy? Looking for hirelings I can just hire and not actually care if they die as I can go and hire more. Inconsequential NPCs would've been perfect but their Merc's don't respawn.

Also wondering if there's a SAFER spawn increaser mod which can be set to only affect interiors? Exterior produces a few bugs, interior is much safer. I used to use ASIS for a while but I frequently had crashes because of it with spawn increase only on and didn't know how to sort it out as it always caused crashes here and there.

Is there a mod like Mercenaries but less buggy? Looking for hirelings I can just hire and not actually care if they die as I can go and hire more. Inconsequential NPCs would've been perfect but their Merc's don't respawn.

I know a mod that lets you hire rogue legionaires, they are waiting for you in a camp. Check the mod description to know more about the different ways to hire them.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/32823//?

The second link is quite the same mod but with an orc tribe instead of imperial soldiers.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/37285//?

Hey! Nice thread :)

I'm currently playing through Skyrim with a very "death and glory" kinda Nord, who's a bit of a bigot and who have all of the stereotypical Nord attributes, really. What bothers me though, is that you can't play as a character completely deprived of magic skills. I'm currently using a mod that removes the Flames and Healing spells added to all of the characters in the beginning, but that's it.

So, I'm wondering if anyone knows of a mod that actually removes all five magic schools completely, or at least sets them at 0 instead of 20-ish, and makes it so that they can't increase. I also do not want any mana.

Another cool thing would be if I for example read a skill book, a message pops up saying something like "With your ordinary blood, and minimal arcane knowledge, this book means nothing to you.", and not give me any skill increase.

I still think alchemy should be left alone, sense it's not really magic, and maybe even enchanting.

Of course this is a big handicap, as at least putting points into your Restoration school helps out a lot in battles. Therefore you might get something else positive instead, for example increased Shout capacity, doing more damage, shorter cool down time and what not. It might be an active power, saying something like "With your lack of arcane knowledge, you've had more time and drive to focus on the capacity of your Thu'um."

I don't know, these are just some suggestions, if someone would feel the urge to make this kind of mod. Or maybe something similar exists and I just haven't seen in before :)

Does anyone know of a mod that keeps your weapons equipped to your back/hip even as you use magic? 

Armed To The Teeth on Skyrim Nexus. Check it out.

Or if that's a bit to messy for you (I know it was for me, I had a hard time getting it to work) try this version: http://www.skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26486/

It's just a .ini configuration. It has an annoying bug, so if you change weapons while they're not sheathed, the first weapon kinda get stuck in your hand, and to get rid off it you have to re-equip it and sheath, and then equip the second weapon. But it's not really a big deal, and other than that it works like a charm, and makes your character look awesome :)