Okay, I don't have a picture, but there's a guy who created his own version of the UNP body, and he has a blogspot where he uploads his stuff, and one of his mods was a huge one or two gigabyte moden home/screenshot studio mod.

Does anyone know who I'm referring to? I can't remember his name! I could have sworn it sounded like Disintrophy, but Goggle isn't getting me anywhere.

Okay, I don't have a picture, but there's a guy who created his own version of the UNP body, and he has a blogspot where he uploads his stuff, and one of his mods was a huge one or two gigabyte moden home/screenshot studio mod.

Does anyone know who I'm referring to? I can't remember his name! I could have sworn it sounded like Disintrophy, but Goggle isn't getting me anywhere.

Do you mean UMPC by Halofarm? Take a look at http://mod.dysintropi.me/ There you'll find all his mods.

Do you mean UMPC by Halofarm? Take a look at http://mod.dysintropi.me/ There you'll find all his mods.

YEAH!

That guy!

Thank you.

Thank you so much. Yep it's definetly sg.

Btw oh my, what stupidity is this. I never understand why people delete/hide mod they have worked hundreds of hours and creating something especially masterpiece mods like this.

What hair mod is this? Thank you.

53846-1-1414085601.png

1351530-1414083392.jpg

I think it's on SG Hair Pack, not sure !!!