Can anyone identify this ENB?

80759.jpg

I want to say Unbleak ENB, but I can't be 100%. It has that same gloss and fragmented DoF that Unbleak uses.

I forgot about that ENB. I need to give that ENB a try when I get the chance. Thank you for the suggestion!

I don't know it looks too bright to me. I use it but have my darkness down a bit as I like a dark atmosphere.

I do like the dark atmosphere that Unbleak gives. Goes really well with Dark Fantasy Overhaul. I ended up giving Rampage ENB a try(thanks Hodi) and loved it. It gives the look I'm looking for from the screenshot I linked. 

I've been curious about dark fantasy overhaul...

Hey guys,

Does anyone know what armour

this is:

It's the TERA Rogue armour, by shocky. CBBE/UUNP Bodyslide conversion available here, on Loverslab.

Can't post links, but Dianne has posted conversions of it in the download section.

Thanks i found it fairly easily after that! :P

Does anyone recognize this male outfit?

TESV_2014_04_06_22_13_49_10.jpg

reposting this if anyone recognizes the male clothes.

the female dress is from Ashara's Imperial outfit, one of the retextures on that page

Though this looks a bit like one of Halo's header  with different textures but I'm not even sure...Seems a hard one to find ! 

the female dress is from Ashara's Imperial outfit, one of the retextures on that page

Though this looks a bit like one of Halo's header  with different textures but I'm not even sure...Seems a hard one to find ! 

It does look like the same mesh. Thanks for pointing that out, I was on Halo's site earlier today, saw that shirt and didn't put the two together. It is hard to tell, and I have no idea where either of those shirts come from.

It does look like the same mesh. Thanks for pointing that out, I was on Halo's site earlier today, saw that shirt and didn't put the two together. It is hard to tell, and I have no idea where either of those shirts come from.

Maybe it's possible to ask Halo ? I'll do some more search tomorrow if I have some time, anyway. 

You're wrong all. That "male" outfit has been a mod here on LL for KIDS! Can't find the link anymore, contact me via pm, I've still a copy.

14848499751_cec17431f3_t.jpg 14851555255_b1ea6b113c_t.jpg 14621572308_811b3e33a3_m.jpg 14849874042_1c4841d8d6_t.jpg

(shots with custom -private- retexture, Witcher pants and Tera armor hat)