I have 4 hair mods installed with almost 900 hairstyles and this one is not one of them... o_O ...anyway, does anyone knows the hairstyle on the screenshot below... ?!?

yRVhVvz.jpg

Have you checked out the newest version of KS hairdo's? It looks familiar...

I guess I'll ask here aswell. Does anyone know where EWIs texture mods are?

yes I know where they are. :lol:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59907/?

require ewi's mod

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38765-require-ewis-mod/

Well I do know how to use google :P

But what you mean is that no one would upload/link to them due to the fact that he stole some textures?

exactly ;)

I guess I'll ask here aswell. Does anyone know where EWIs texture mods are?

yes I know where they are. :lol:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59907/?

require ewi's mod

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38765-require-ewis-mod/

Well I do know how to use google :P

But what you mean is that no one would upload/link to them due to the fact that he stole some textures?

exactly ;)

That sucks..

Incase someone feels like sharing, please PM me.. :P

I have 4 hair mods installed with almost 900 hairstyles and this one is not one of them... o_O ...anyway, does anyone knows the hairstyle on the screenshot below... ?!?

yRVhVvz.jpg

Have you checked out the newest version of KS hairdo's? It looks familiar...

yRVhVvz.jpg

Almost positive that is from KS hairdos..

Yup...it is from KS Hairdo's, Sky170 !!!

Added iamhero to my blocked list as they are just another imageshare uploader.

Yeah, now that they know we know and they found out they are getting in trouble for it, they are starting to "hide" the links to imgserve. I seriously don't get why they (or him/her, might be the same person for all I know) keep doing this. By now they had to of figured it was wrong, seeing as all their posts keep getting deleted, but they continue to keep doing it.

It's getting downright pathetic and sad now.

@SpyderArachnid

Trolls and spammers are like that neither type usually has much common sense.

I am a member of a gaming site and last year the site was getting spammed to hell with the my sisters pimple on her ass made this much and so can you link spamming. It went on for a long time till I got tired of the shit and bookmarked the high profile games and sat there waiting and looking at the comments and getting ready to troll stomp when they started spamming. When one would start spamming those links I was already in their account flagging each post and at the same time picking up all of their friends with no common sense because they were spamming the same game comments with different accounts it was like shooting fish in a barrel. The site didn't want to permaban because they might lose a few people. I said you know they are the same person/persons just by looking at their username. It got to where I all I had to see was their username to be able to tell yeap here's another one.

So I started flagging *every* one of their posts when you flag a post it gets sent to the admins for review. I did that for about a month and would continue till it was dealt with. One day I came online and they were gone no more spam in the comments about some sisters troll getting this or that. They either figured out that they were not going to quit and neither was I or they got tired of me pelting their email with 500+ flagged posts 20+ accounts a day. Some accounts I would catch just at the right time I was in their account when they posted I flagged they posted I flagged at times I wanted to post in their account saying hey asshole guess who's in your account flagging your shit!

I knew if the site permananned the problem would of been gone because you could tell that they were either the same person or that a group was using a hub place like a coffeeshop to do their spamming.

Hello everyone :)

i have Watched the Dance of death "a killmove mode" video on YouTube and i wanted to know where can i find the sword that the femele characters is wielding please !!?

It seems to looks like a dwemer 2 handed sword retextured but with a scarf to put in on !!

I have Been looking all over the web. Nexus, steam etc... With no success...

Since it's my 1st post, i'm not allowed to link video or a picture.

But the video can be found on YouTube with the name : The dance of death a killmove mod for skyrim

Thanks by advance for your help ! Because il have no idea of the mod's name !

tumblr_njrns7GfCF1u34ej0o5_1280.jpg

tumblr_njrns7GfCF1u34ej0o1_1280.jpg

Anyone know what ENB and Lighting was used to give these screenshots this look? *Been looking everywhere and I cant find a good example or anything close*

Saw this several pages back, Can anyone tell me what the armor is? It looks so pretty.