Why not male and female ?  gender equality !

There is my "only male guards" versions if you play a female a gay male.

Not sure about the ini settings in this version ( I don't use Immoral guards anymore, never tested this version) But I don't think there is a "block NPC Citizens" option in this version

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/17422-lovers-immoral-guards-dukkyfeej-edition/

You can change the dialog text. "To see you fuck tempting me."   And you can change the dialog conditions and delete dialog scripts. So female and male NPC Citizens only insult the player ( "Shame!" ) and then end the dialogue.

And if NPC Citizens are "silly" and you don't want male Guards to fuck you .... why should female guards fuck your? As punishment? That is silly , you want to fuck the guards.

I'm not shure what you want. No NPC Citizens (male and female)  should talk to you and fuck you? Only Guards should talk to the player ( only female guards? male and female? )

Short answer : it is not possible. There is also the rape system, after a guard or citizen has fucked you, other NPCs will also fuck you.  You have to change a lot of scripts : Check player have public sex.  Find and talk to player,  rape player script, . . .  

13 hours ago, fejeena said:

you don't want male Guards to fuck you .... why should female guards fuck your? As punishment? That is silly

Exactly. That is why I am using your male guards version. It's fun when I play a female character, also with all the npcs coming up and raping you sometimes. Or just being scary to a poor little adventurer girl.

But when I play a male character it is only silly. Who would walk up to a man and say he is showing off his ass and that he has nice legs? It is ridiculous. I play with loversmeds for....exaggerated immersion, but that is not immersive at all, just weird.

I guess I need to open the dialogue and scripts and change it so they only come up to female players.

I also want them to come up to female NPCs after they got fucked, maybe that could just be changed quickly.

Is the difference between your male guards version and Ducky's new version very big? Has it many bug fixes? If it's better that I edit his version instead of yours.

I never tested Ducky's version because I don't use Immoral guard since some years.

But all versions does not "use" NPCs. If two NPCs have public Sex (possible with Joburg active mode) the guards or other NPCs do not walk to the NPC and punish them with Sex. There are no NPC-NPC dialogues and the scripts does not check NPC-NPC sex.

So if your player is male and you don't want that male gurads fuck ( with my only-male-version ) you deactivate the Mod.  Problem solved.

Because  if you delete the male-player sex with male-gurads in my only-male-version there is nothing left what the Mod can do,    only a "dead" esp in your load order.

And activate the Mod again when you play a female.

Same sex dialogue: Only insult the player and then end dialogue.  ! but you need a dialogue script to end the find/follow-player-AI-package.

Just add this in your dialoge script.

Call kzsFuncReact GetSelf 61 0

if (refActor.GetIsCurrentPackage kzsPkgLIG99FollowPlayer)
            refActor.RemoveScriptPackage
            refActor.StopLook
        endif

That will delete the follow AI pack and reset all token to 0

This will end the dialogue without consequences.

---------------------------------

Or you add a new player dialogue choice for same sex NPC/guard  : "Piss off"  and end dialogue.

And use the dialogue script result for the NPC Citizens  when the player doesn't want to bribe the NPC Citizen.

kzsLIG03IntmdtRe9Cancel "[I'm not afraid of threats!]" [DIAL:0300FF0A]

add this in your dialoge script.

set kzsQuestLoversImmoralGuards.refusalAddition to  kzsQuestLoversImmoralGuards.refusalAddition + 1
Call kzsFuncReact GetSelf 5 0

Now there is a chance that the NPC/Guard will report you and you get a bounty.

-------------

EDIT:

I saw you have to reset more. I updated the above scripts

Edited by fejeena