View File

Lovers Immoral Guards v1.01G by Stupid Author

Original Japanese plugin: http://www.4shared.com/dir/NaHTfIRF/Mod_for_Oblivion.html#dir=DSQmBqdf

Original Translation by HanPL

Version 1.01G translation by Slammer64

Version 1.01G-1 updated scripts by JSmith20142

Version 1.02 translated by Fejeena

About Plugin:

If you ever wanted little risk while having sex in public then this plugin is for you.

Lovers Immoral Guards adds 18 Female Guards + modify behavior of male guards (but no only ) from now one they will not pass by when your doing Shameless things in public.

When they see you they will rush towards and you will have to face the consequences.

First you will get lecture about how Immoral is to do such things in public and then you have to pick from 3 Options.

1.Pay your fine with...sex.

2.Pay Gold.

3.Tell guard to buzz off (Might regret that later [ :D] )

Sometimes if there is more than 2 "Immoral" Guards (They don't wear helmets ) They will try to blackmail you...(Pay/Have Sex ) if not go to jail.

Beggars.

Situation similar to Guards but instead they will watch the show and later...Try to rat you out to Guards if you don't have sex with them or pay 10G for "silence "

Bandits

Works almost the same as LoversPayBandit but you have chance to escape.

Requirements:

Lovers with PK

OBSE v20

NOTE: MBP is no longer required.

Location of new Female Guards (spawn points they will walk around cities/roads like normal guards) :

-Castle Bruma Barracks

-Roxey Inn

-Castle Bravil Barracks

-Brina Cross Inn

-Imperial Bridge Inn

-Inn of Ill Omen

-Wawnet Inn

-City Watch Barracks

-Castle Barracks

-Castle Skingrad Barracks

-Cheydinhal Castle Guard Barracks

-Aleswell Inn

-Castle Chorrol Barracks

-Northeast Watch Tower

Screens/Preview

e97583194944366.jpg bf929a194944382.jpg 0b4dbb194944387.jpg 1f8b7e194944392.jpg d65316194944407.jpg f14837194944420.jpg b8ca2c194944446.jpg

Version 1.01G-1 Change Notes by JSmith20142:

=========================================

These changes can be completely reversed by modifying INI file settings. See below.

LoversSlaveTrader slaves will no longer pester you for sex or gold if they come across you screwing in public.

This applies to guards, citizens and beggars. They will stand around and look disgruntled, but go away.

If you don't have LST loaded, obviously, this does not apply. LST has NOT been made a master for this mod.

There is a small chance that on your refusing to bribe a guard 'I'm not afraid of threats' he/she will turn nasty and rape you.

This only applies to guards - citizens and beggars can still be brushed off with impunity. The chances of this happening

increase every time you tell a guard to piss off, so be warned.

I always run my games with LoversImmoralGuards and LoversImmoralSisters loaded, excellent mods. I'm using quite old versions. Guards is tagged as translated by HanPL 2012.05.27.v01.00 and Sisters 2012.05.15.v01.02b.

There are a few problems with both - some may be fixed in a newer release, I dunno. With ImmoralGuards, the two things I most disliked were guards you'd enslaved trying to blackmail you for sex, and telling the guards to piss off, which 'you might regret later', not leading to any adverse consequences.

I've fixed both these issues in my local copy of the mod. If they haven't been fixed in this latest release, I could add my changes to the new version and re-upload them, if anyone is interested.

I always run my games with LoversImmoralGuards and LoversImmoralSisters loaded, excellent mods. I'm using quite old versions. Guards is tagged as translated by HanPL 2012.05.27.v01.00 and Sisters 2012.05.15.v01.02b.

There are a few problems with both - some may be fixed in a newer release, I dunno. With ImmoralGuards, the two things I most disliked were guards you'd enslaved trying to blackmail you for sex, and telling the guards to piss off, which 'you might regret later', not leading to any adverse consequences.

I've fixed both these issues in my local copy of the mod. If they haven't been fixed in this latest release, I could add my changes to the new version and re-upload them, if anyone is interested.

Certainly!  Take a look at the new version of guards and if those features were not fixed then please do make the changes and PM the revision to me.  I'll make sure you are credited for the additions.  Thanks!

Slammer64 is still working on updating Immoral Sisters to the latest version (v01_03) so that one will have to wait until he is done with it.  I can forward that to you to mess around with once I get it from him.

OK, I'll add my changes to the new release, test it a bit, then shoot it over to you, if I can work out how the PMs work.

BTW, people keep telling me I have PMs blocked - how do I unblock them, given that I've never done anything to block them?

Not sure.  Can you click on my profile and you should see a deal that says send PM.  Sending one may unblock you.

Worst case just post your version in this thread and I'll take it from there.

@Slammer64 - no trouble!  Don't kill yourself on the translation!  I greatly appreciate you taking the time to help un-bury me, so I most certainly am NOT putting any pressure on you what so ever.  Take care of your other business and work on the translation as you have time.  Thanks again for your help!

OK, here's LIG 1.01 with the changes I mentioned applied. I've tested them as much as I reasonably can, but it's very difficult to find a male guard in my games when you need one.

The following is repeated in the additionalreadme in the archive.

Changes
======

These changes can be completely reversed by modifying INI file settings. See below.

LoversSlaveTrader slaves will no longer pester you for sex or gold if they come across you screwing in public.
This applies to guards, citizens and beggars. They will stand around and look disgruntled, but go away.
If you don't have LST loaded, obviously, this does not apply. LST has NOT been made a master for this mod.

There is a small chance that on your refusing to bribe a guard 'I'm not afraid of threats' he/she will turn nasty and rape you.
This only applies to guards - citizens and beggars can still be brushed off with impunity. The chances of this happening
increase every time you tell a guard to piss off, so be warned.

Code changes
=========
4 extra possibilities added to topic kzsLIG03IntmdtRe9Cancel

2 files modified

kzsquestimmoralguardsscript - 7 variables and a block of code in GetGameLoaded added, to read .ini file, detect
LoversSlaveTrader (which is not a dependency), and set default chance for a guard refusal rape.

kzsscripttokenconversation - added checks for a slave, and if NPC is guard, set a flag to allow guard to rape on
bribe refusal if random roll checks against refusal rape chance and prior history.

INI file (there wasn't one before)
======================
3 variables that control these changes can be modified in the .INI file. See in-file notes.
The mod will still be happy without an INI.

I'm impressed with the quality and thoroughness of Slammer64's translation; I hardly felt any temptation at all to tinker with the dialog.

Edit : Oh, as regards LoversImmoralSisters, which I think is much more entertaining than the guards, there's only one thing I felt compelled to change, and can do so in the latest version if required. If you 'confess' to a Sister or a Shrine Maiden, they fuck you and absolve you of your sins; i.e. remove your infamy. Sometimes they 'confess' you involuntarily, just for fun. However, if you just ask them for sex, you can screw them (they're very keen, always, if you're in their order) - and your infamy is still removed, which I don't think is right, as that involves no risk at all for a female character.

I've done some more testing on the version in the post above, still looks OK. With the ability of every citizen to come and harass you for public indecency, not just guards and beggars, I've found removing the ability of slaves to do so pretty useful.

I definitely want to hear from anyone who's found any problems with the changes.

Main version of plugin updated to JSmith20142's new version. 

I added in some notes as well as credits to you.  I did change the version to 1.01G-1 instead of h since that may confuse folks if a newer version of the plugin comes out from the Japanese mod creators.  Holler if you notice anything I did that you don't like or if I missed anything.

Everyone Thank JSmith20142 for his script changes, as well as Slammer64!!!!!  :D

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 11 months later...

Hi everyone,

I really cannot find the .ini settings file mentioned in the first post.

I see that it does not come with the mod files in the download section, so do I have to create it if I want "non default" settings?

And if yes, how do i create one? (like syntax or similar)

ooooh i see

Does the .ini file version allow me to set the guards to prosecute sexual acts but not nudity??

So that my character can run around naked freely.

if yes, where can i find the 1.01G version, since the downloads section only hosts the 1.2 ??

You can run around naked, no one cares.

You are not allowed to have sex in public, also not in public indoor cells

----------------------------

In the 1.01G version was a LoversSlaveTrader/BravilUnderground setting. ( in the ini ) And two script changes in the esp.

guards, citizens, beggars in BravilUnderground do not care when you have sex.

The 1.01G version.  My No-MBP version.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/265-no-mbp-lovers-immoral-guards-101g-1/

• 4 years later...
On 1/4/2014 at 4:51 PM, llab said:

Could you make a version of this where only guards approach the player?

I like the idea of having to be discreet and avoid the guards, it's just gets repetitive (for me) to have to click through dialog from every npc nearby.

I know this is ages old, but I just had the same problem, especially with the LoversBoxing mod. The annoyance can be fixed by typing in the console

"set kzsQuestLoversImmoralGuards.iNoPublicSexCmnr to 1"

There are some more possible console commands for that mod. Have a look at the machine translation readme. Some of the commands didn't survive the translation so you may need to figure out the syntax.

5 hours ago, cowabonga said:

Have a look at the machine translation readme. Some of the commands didn't survive the translation so you may need to figure out the syntax.

TRICK TO RESURRECT THE TRANSLATIONS!!!!

The original readme was in Japanese, and the garbled communication can be reversed back into Japanese.  Copy the garbled communication into a blank HTML file and load/reload it. Yes, it is still garbled. Your TEXT ENCODING is likely set to western. Or at least, I hope it is when you 'saved/made' this HTML file.  Now, with the HTML up, open TEXT ENCODING and select Japanese (Shift JIS) as the text option.  And voila!  You now returned the text back to the original Japanese script!

With that, you can use an online translator to convert the salvaged text into English.  I recommend either Yandex (which I think was used to great extent for LAPF), or DeepL.

• 1 year later...