Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests

is there a mod that you can ''disable current animation'' on sexlab ?

I thought I read something like it arround here...

I don't know a direct way to do this, but there is a (rather inconvenient) workaround: check the name of the current animation with SexLab Tools, then find it in the MCM of one of animation mods (SexLab itself, Non-SexLab Animation Pack, SexLab Animation Loader pack, etc) and disable it.

I tried this mod, and it don't do what I was expecting.

I know I can check the current animation name, go in the sexlab menu and disable manually, but it gives some work, seams the animation list have become large...

It would be good to just hit a hotkey and remove the current playing animation from the animation list.

Well, that works fine! Although... not to sound overly bizarre, but I rather miss the aggressive/sleazy comments.

There's a few mods in the Devious Devices category that add that kind of dialogue if you're wearing a device.

I think Deviously Cursed Loot, More Devious Quests are the two main ones that add that sort of function (mostly MDQ, though), and versh is working on a "Fame Framework" that can do the same thing for all sexual activity without DDs on.

On a similar subject...I'd love a dialogue mod where the player's dialogue is changed so that they go around calling people "Master" or "Mistress", I saw a screenshot of dialogue that included that, but I don't know what mod added that.

EDIT:  And you're on LoversLab, you have no worries about sounding bizarre...I'd love some aggressive commenting too.

Sooo.. I decided to do a playthrough with those devious loot mods, got through Bleak Falls Barrow. My dragonborn almost had the complete package already when she walked out there, being vibrated to madness under that chastity belt.

All fine and good. I just figured though.. there's little reason for me as player to even bother to craft a key for it. Those 100 arousal? Not quite effective actually.

So here's my question. Has there ever been a mod that added some more differing effects depending on arousal level?

So here's my question. Has there ever been a mod that added some more differing effects depending on arousal level?

The only animation-related effect is masturbation, if you activate it through the MCM menu of "SL: aroused". But there are different effects available, with dependency on the arousel level (all in the DL section):

- behaviour ("TTT SLAR Animation Appropriate Arousal Adjustments")

- fluids ("dripping when aroused")

- stiff nipples ("TTT ArousedNips")

- and not that old (may very old) would be the effect on persuasion attempts when asking for sexual intermissions

But if you were looking for something else but "my desires are driving me" - never heard of it. Best to lock the arousal at 80, so that the masturbaton never occurs, and the frequent messages no longer bother you.

a Labia replacer for CBBE would be AMAZING! 

i love cbbe but the vaginal lips lack personality it look awefully generic and well I love labia and labias come in many shapes and sizes

im requesting for a few different styles of labia; a meaty beef curtain labia (big lips that hang and a spread open variant would be GREAT!), an innie with puffy labia majora, and a sharp labia (basically a shapely labia that is the middleground of the last two)

a great feature would be a color edit because labias are commonly pink, fleshtone, and brown  :D

(ive searched for such a mod an no such thing exists)

The only animation-related effect is masturbation, if you activate it through the MCM menu of "SL: aroused". But there are different effects available, with dependency on the arousel level (all in the DL section):

- and not that old (may very old) would be the effect on persuasion attempts when asking for sexual intermissions

But if you were looking for something else but "my desires are driving me" - never heard of it. Best to lock the arousal at 80, so that the masturbaton never occurs, and the frequent messages no longer bother you.

i think ive seen a blushed when aroused mod soomewhere around here, but i think it has a lot of scripts or uncommon hard dependencies so i dont use it

i think ive seen a blushed when aroused mod soomewhere around here, but i think it has a lot of scripts or uncommon hard dependencies so i dont use it

Thanks for the reply you two, I was however looking for something more gameplay related in particular.

At high arousal levels all the character gets is a -20% penalty to skill experience for not being focused. While it makes sense to me... it's not exactly that much of a reason to say "Hm... I should see to get those things off of my character." :P

Now, of course I could just increase it to whatever number, but still.. that's kinda bland. >_>

Anyone know what happened to that WIP sex mod that was supposed to have completely fluid animations with "no jump cuts" or something like that? It was all human on human and I haven't been on in a while. I just remember the animations had an insane amount of attention to detail.

You mean this one?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51365-0sex-skyrim-sex-sim-other-0s-content-wip/

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69448/?

Yep thats it! Thank you very much!

Is there a mod that allows you to have sex while you're a werewolf or vampire?

or some mod that allows you to transform into the animal Cundo have sex with a npc

thank you

More Nasty Critters adds the sex animations for Werewolves and Vampire Lords while Sexlab Werewolves can aid in use of said animations while in lycanthrope mode. You might want to use HDT Werewolves and SOS UNP to give the werewolves all of the animated bits needed for the animations.

Is there a mod that allows you to have sex while you're a werewolf or vampire?

or some mod that allows you to transform into the animal Cundo have sex with a npc

thank you

More Nasty Critters adds the sex animations for Werewolves and Vampire Lords while Sexlab Werewolves can aid in use of said animations while in lycanthrope mode. You might want to use HDT Werewolves and SOS UNP to give the werewolves all of the animated bits needed for the animations.

thank you

Hm.

Looking for the most well-done adult, voiced followers out there... especially those with sexlab stuff.  Especially interested in cute, bubbly, short women.....   if that makes sense.

Or futa or transgender followers with immersion/background/story/character/voices/anyofthese.jpeg.

In game voices are fine if well done and put together...

Yup.