Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests

Is there a mod where you can walk by and people will make comments and call you "a slut, whore" depending on your sexlab diary proficiencies and horniness level?

Also during sex is there any dirty talk? All they seem to do is moan, and say "yes!" etc but nothing too extravagent.

Nothing like this is out yet.

I need a new ENB, I normally use Superb ENB but it's been set to hidden on the Nexus and I don't have a copy anymore.

So any recommendations?

Also I know this is a pose from Halofarm's pose collection but does anyone know the name of the spell in order to use it.

http://modimages.dysintropi.me/var/albums/Skyrim/Pose-Collection/17174-2-1345927566.jpg?m=1361739665

I'm wondering if there are any purely gay mods? Male/male or male/beast action, and the like?

You can set preferences in SexLab to only allow MM sex (can also be done in my older SexAddicts mod).

No animated beast sex going yet (there are some poses in a pose mod) but there's some work being done to change that.

I tried google, but it was not my friend here. x3 I'm looking for a futanari mod that has cumshot animations.As a note, I'm.. A complete noob to mods. x3 If you'd also be willing to direct me to a tutorial, that'd be much appreciated. ^^;;

Sorry there are no good cum shot mods of any sort yet. There is one mod in development that looks promising. Right now we are still patting ourselves on the back for being able to discover how to put cum on the actors after sex.What sort of tutorial are you looking for?

Ahh, alright. I'll keep my eyes open for it, then!

And I'm looking for anything from a basic explanation of how to install mods to how to use them to anything else that might be important. x3

Use a Mod Manager as a newbie to the modding world.  The basic Steam package allows you to download mods from Steam but has the unfortunate drawback of automatically updating those "subscribed" mods when it sees a new version instead of letting you decide when and if you want that update.

The Nexus forums have their Mod Manager program (it has some video tutorials on how to use it) and that will normally be able to install most mods with little to no effort and makes a good starting Mod Manager program for newbies but once you start adding and removing mods using that program the stability of your save games can go down.

More experienced users will be found using a tool called Mod Organizer which is not as easy to use as the Nexus Mod Manager program but it keeps all the files for each mod completely separated, allows you to control which files from which mod will be the files used when two mods change the same file and allows you to set up multiple profiles which run different collections of mods and can have unique save games.  It also has some videos showing how to use it.

Ahh, alright. I'll keep my eyes open for it, then!

And I'm looking for anything from a basic explanation of how to install mods to how to use them to anything else that might be important. x3

Use a Mod Manager as a newbie to the modding world.  The basic Steam package allows you to download mods from Steam but has the unfortunate drawback of automatically updating those "subscribed" mods when it sees a new version instead of letting you decide when and if you want that update.

The Nexus forums have their Mod Manager program (it has some video tutorials on how to use it) and that will normally be able to install most mods with little to no effort and makes a good starting Mod Manager program for newbies but once you start adding and removing mods using that program the stability of your save games can go down.

More experienced users will be found using a tool called Mod Organizer which is not as easy to use as the Nexus Mod Manager program but it keeps all the files for each mod completely separated, allows you to control which files from which mod will be the files used when two mods change the same file and allows you to set up multiple profiles which run different collections of mods and can have unique save games.  It also has some videos showing how to use it.

Thank you! When teleportation is invented, I'm sending you a cookie. :3

Is there other animations tbbp compatible?

Even vanilla with tbbp would work for me. I don't like the animations it comes with.

I don't think so, at least not right now, XP32 is supposedly working on new TBBP animations, but it will probably going to take a while. All the current TBBP animations are far too exaggerated to my taste, that's the main reason I choose to stick with BBP body, Victoria high heel walk and feminine running/dashing from XP32 are too good to be ditched, hope his TBBP animations will be as great as his others, if that's true and once it's out, that's when I will switch to TBBP. 

I'm wondering if there are any purely gay mods? Male/male or male/beast action, and the like?

You can set preferences in SexLab to only allow MM sex (can also be done in my older SexAddicts mod).

No animated beast sex going yet (there are some poses in a pose mod) but there's some work being done to change that.

I've downloaded SexLab, but it seems that I'm derping hard, as I can't see any settings for preference. It also appears to be a framework, and I am still unable to find any mods that will actually let me get sexed by other males. Sorry for not being great at this. D:

I've downloaded SexLab, but it seems that I'm derping hard, as I can't see any settings for preference. It also appears to be a framework, and I am still unable to find any mods that will actually let me get sexed by other males. Sorry for not being great at this. D:

I'm sorry, it appears that each mod added on to SexLab has to provide or control the types of sex allowed. The Random Sex mod and Defeat mod have a full set of preference controls while Submit and the Naked mods seem to have no controls at all.

I would like some help creating some characters please.

I need help creating a warrior-like(Samurai is possible) person using one of the body types that is available(CBBE, UNP, etc.) with weapons and armor to match, but I'm horrible at putting the files together to make it work. So if it's possible, would you guys link me some files that would help me put this together?

Again, it would include armor, weapons, the way the character would look, and how he/she would move. As I'm going to be looking at myself the entire game, might as well make it look the best it's possible(The chances of it being a girl is going to be high because I don't see a whole lot of males mods anyways). TYVM in advance.

Hi,

I would like a mod that adds cages to every general store, as well as creates a slave market. Then adds slavers who roam skyrim and when they confront our character, with settings to select if they hunt female, male, or both in the menu. Then when they find us they attack us and enslave us and place us into a slave wagon (a cage on wheels with a seat and a horse pulling it). Then they take us to either the nearest store clerk to sell us to, to resell to other customers who take us to their home and keep us as pets, until we stay or escape or whatever. Or they take us to the slave market (my preference for priority) then we spend time in their slave cells, then they prepare us how they wish, and place us on display for customers to come and peruse.... then the bidding starts as we are auctioned off with other slaves, and purchased for similar reasons as already noted. I have attached a cart picture for a concept/idea. Modding the current cart should be doable, just I have no idea how to do any of this. Also different versions that support vanilla only as well as the dlc would be appreciated.

post-169065-0-68364800-1373849701_thumb.jpg

Anyone can help me how to get skeleton and body like this? Loved this gif since the first time I saw it.

This is your place to go:

TBBP

I know the thread, thats where I found the gif from, but the thread is really messy and hard to follow.