Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests

Hope someone can help me.  I've recently had to install Skyrim on a new computer and can't seem to find a particular mod (I had on the old machine)either online or saved in my backup files.  I can't remember the name, but it includes around 4 sets of necklaces, bracelets, & anklets with names like "Nord Hero", Ancient Nord", "College Mage", etc.  Thanks!

Is there anyone who has knowledge of working with animation that can make and X-cross male milking pump? Zaz and Xaz haven't been able to any animation-wise modding for quite some time and said to ask if there's anybody else.

If possible, Use SOS and have a looped milking animation.

This is a request I've wanted fulfilled for quite some time.

Why was this never converted for Skyrim?

Ready_for_business_by_DFSL.jpg

That and I've never seen a pencil skirt clothing mod or a secretary outfit that other than the ONE that Jack did 4 years. Never seen a tight dress mod or anything like it.

m2F7-R4RICya5iFUAh900gw.jpg

not the skirt, not the dress.

My assumption is that the modders, as gifted as they are, cant do it for some reason. There's no other explanation for not seeing a single outfit like this in ALL the mods that have been made for this game.

edit: and outfits like Bob's latex aren't the same since they favor making the skirt crotch length everytime.

That and I've never seen a pencil skirt clothing mod or a secretary outfit that other than the ONE that Jack did 4 years. Never seen a tight dress mod or anything like it.

My assumption is that the modders, as gifted as they are, cant do it for some reason. There's no other explanation for not seeing a single outfit like this in ALL the mods that have been made for this game.

edit: and outfits like Bob's latex aren't the same since they favor making the skirt crotch length everytime.

There is one teaher outfit already, its called nisit. Its very similar.

And include a link to the mod if you want someone to convert it.

I was wondering if there was a mod that could give characters animated facial expressions during sex animations. 

Sexlab already does this to some degree.  You have to enable it on the Animation options page in MCM.

Ah ok thanks.

There were 3 mods I had from Skyrim Nexus: Baby Mommas, Knocked Up (with the Pro Life addon), and Fat Bastards. Unfortunately they were all removed by the author a few months back so now that I have my new computer I can't get a hold on them again. Does anyone have a mirror or a copy of them on their own computer that they could supply me with? Thanks.

I have quite a few but they are a pain in the ass to rig to keep the shape looking authentic and they're annoying regarding clipping.  pretty sure I've seen some ported poser stuff like that first screenie at 3dm, think the guy who does 7BO conversions may have tried it (can't remember the name).

There is one teaher outfit already, its called nisit. Its very similar.

And include a link to the mod if you want someone to convert it.

Ahh yes Dagren, thank you, I've seen it for a long time now. There is a see thru version as well as an adult version (open version).

That is nowhere even close to a "pencil skirt" or what Im looking for. Nisit looks like a student's uniform not a teacher's suit.

I have quite a few but they are a pain in the ass to rig to keep the shape looking authentic and they're annoying regarding clipping.  pretty sure I've seen some ported poser stuff like that first screenie at 3dm, think the guy who does 7BO conversions may have tried it (can't remember the name).

Man, I knew it was going to be a pain the ass for some reason like that. I appreciate you trying it out.

I hope someone figures it out. A tight pnecil skirt would be a first in Skyrim.

I've seen in some preview images for some mods, girls covered head to toe in Cum. I mean cum everywhere, from foot to head, all over face... but I can't find this anywhere. There's a mod I found that's supposed to have compounding cum or w/e, where the more you cum the more she's covered, but it didn't work for me. I just got weird bright solid white cum all over my girls body, and every time someone came in her the effect just faded back in as if it wasn't even there in the first place. Putting different textures in, it just did the same fading thing with those textures.

Where can I find a mod, or texture set, to cover my females with lots of cum from toe to face, including on arms, and between chest and belly?

Hey ladies and gents. I have a request.

Is it possible to add a racemenu slider that changes the "transparency" of a muscular normal/bump map texture? I wanted an easy way to make muscles appear/disappear independent of character's weight/scale sliders. If it has already been done, could someone point me in the right direction? If it wouldn't be difficult for a newb to set up, how would I go about it? I appreciate any help.

In case it is relevant, I'm using an HDT CBBE bodyslide body with Fair Skin Complexion textures.

Is it possible to add a racemenu slider that changes the "transparency" of a muscular normal/bump map texture? I wanted an easy way to make muscles appear/disappear independent of character's weight/scale sliders. If it has already been done, could someone point me in the right direction? If it wouldn't be difficult for a newb to set up, how would I go about it? I appreciate any help.

In case it is relevant, I'm using an HDT CBBE bodyslide body with Fair Skin Complexion textures.

I'm having a hard time understanding the question your asking. If you asking how to add a variation muscles from muscular to lightly muscled to your character, than you should look at this.

I'm having a hard time understanding the question your asking. If you asking how to add a variation muscles from muscular to lightly muscled to your character, than you should look at this.

What you linked appears to set all bodies to use a specific normal map (though, kudos to the customization). I'm looking for a way to have it changed based on a slider or perhaps an MCM menu. That way it can be changed in-game without having to edit the normal map opacity externally and swapping files out every time I feel like changing it. Thanks for the help, though.

A mod that lets me cover a girls entire body with LOTS of cum.

A body model that supports belly inflation  :( 

Can't help with the bukkake fun, but most HDT bodies and the CBBE Bodyslide models have inflation/pregnancy compatibility. In fact, I think the mesh is less important than the skeleton. Use XPMS for that: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26800/?. To make it bulge, http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1295-fill-her-up-cum-inflation/