Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests

I have a request I have posed in a few other threads but this seams as appropriate as any place to ask. I was wondering if anyone was working on an animation replacer for Hormaeus Mora encounters that involved Tentacles and animation close to that in Estrus. 

ahh hello! was wondering if anyone knows of any UNP just UNP, not UNPB BBP skins that give a softer innocent look?

Below is a pic, not mine! is from an armor mod but I really like that face...does anyone know how I can make my UNP females look like that? every skin I install they are really tan or look in their late 40s..

thanks you for any help!

32655-1-1362228540.png

Does anyone know a mod that alters the direction in which an NPC's (or PC's) eyes look during animations, especially during Sexlab anims? I'd love to be able to hotkey-toggle between the default position, a following stare (always looking at the PC's eyes, or always at the camera), shy or shameful avoidance (always look away from the PC/camera), and perhaps a blank, entranced forward gaze. The head is usually looking in roughly the right direction already, so although aiming the head would be even better, it's mainly the eyes that matter.

I might need to submit this as a request for a new mod instead. I've looked around and found nothing, but then, the terms are a bit generic, making it hard to locate, which is why I'm asking if anyone has seen anything like this before.

Any suggestions?

Guest airdance

Glad to see you guys took our advice to heart :)! Anyway, I been wondering and I'm sure I have asked this before, is there a bathing animation? If not could somebody make it?

Bri - for Bris Home Edition v2-1 Full-31742-2-1

Bris Home v1-4 Full -37789-1-4

I don't remember where I found these mods But I believe it was on Nexus.

They are older mods as far as I can see.

Anyway Bri has a house and inside on the main floor is a shower, and a bathtub.

From time to time you can go into the house and catch her in the tub or the shower.

The tub scene is well animated.  But I am not sure which of the two mods contains the animation as one is dependent on the other.

Hi I have several questions, for the first part I've decided to go with the UNPB BBP body, and I've got the following sex mods installed, AOS, Sexis and SA.

Firstly Im looking for armor/clothes replacers to fit the UNPB body as for example the vanilla tavernclothes doesnt fit at all nipples show and I would like some cleavage yes but not like that. So a mod that replaces armor to fit UNPB?

Second I really liked the Lingerie Shop by Nikita however it doesnt support UNPB body, any ideas for similar mods? 

And lastly, I've been looking everywere for a good stripclub or brothel mod. I got the club house close to High Hrothgar but yea I think it can be done alot better. Anyone know of a Brothel mod yet? 

And can anyone give me a short summary of what Children of the Sky does?

Can I use TBBP body for The Ningheim Race or not ? .And how to use BBP with ningheim race .I  read des on nexus ,it say :

• UNP, UNPB, CBBE and CBBE Slim support. BBP and NeverNude variants available.

But when I install mod use NMM it don't have BBP option. I guess need manual install BBP mesh, but copy BBP mesh to data/mesh/actor/character.... not work with ningheim

english not my main language ,sorry for my bad grammar .I hope people understand

I have the file for UNP Survivor's armour that I downloaded in Feb 2012 on an external drive.  If a modder wants me to upload the 3 variants I have please contact me and I would be happy to oblige.  BTW I thought that Dimon created the armour but at my age my memory is appalling :P

Thank you Ailsa! I would appreciate it. I wish there was a way I could privately get it from you.

This may sound very weird but, I'm looking for a mod to change all males in the game to female, preferably UNP or CBBE with BBP (I tried to do this myself by renaming female body files to the male counter parts but I can only achieve just the base body, no working skeleton and the heads, feet, and hands are all wigged out) I'm not sure if there's a mod that can act like a "redirect" for the males to be re-routed to the female directory, cause that'd work for me as well... Thank you in advance  :heart:

This may sound very weird but, I'm looking for a mod to change all males in the game to female, preferably UNP or CBBE with BBP (I tried to do this myself by renaming female body files to the male counter parts but I can only achieve just the base body, no working skeleton and the heads, feet, and hands are all wigged out) I'm not sure if there's a mod that can act like a "redirect" for the males to be re-routed to the female directory, cause that'd work for me as well... Thank you in advance  :heart:

Was done in this collection of mods: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16042-loli-world-any-chance-of-a-reupload/

ahh hello! was wondering if anyone knows of any UNP just UNP, not UNPB BBP skins that give a softer innocent look?

Below is a pic, not mine! is from an armor mod but I really like that face...does anyone know how I can make my UNP females look like that? every skin I install they are really tan or look in their late 40s..

thanks you for any help!

32655-1-1362228540.png

The default skin textures that come with unp/unpb aren't mole-y, rugged, or old-looking. Try that. 

Guest airdance

And can anyone give me a short summary of what Children of the Sky does?

Children of the sky creates a race of small people based on a manga mold.

They can dress in adult cloths and be your follower. They are more realistic children,(cute child faces and no two children look alike). The children can be set to essential or they can be killed.

They are children and follow all the rules of the skyrim vanilla children. There is another update to the original children of the sky that changes all the children in skyrim to look like children of the sky.  The Vanilla children will not wear adult cloths

thanks you for any help!

32655-1-1362228540.png

The default skin textures that come with unp/unpb aren't mole-y, rugged, or old-looking. Try that. 

It somewhat looks like the face textures could be either Univision Face or Envision Face. Can't really tell the difference between those two, but I figured I should throw both out there just in case. I'm curious to know what textures were being used too.

I tried google, but it was not my friend here. x3 I'm looking for a futanari mod that has cumshot animations.

As a note, I'm.. A complete noob to mods. x3 If you'd also be willing to direct me to a tutorial, that'd be much appreciated. ^^;;

I tried google, but it was not my friend here. x3 I'm looking for a futanari mod that has cumshot animations.

As a note, I'm.. A complete noob to mods. x3 If you'd also be willing to direct me to a tutorial, that'd be much appreciated. ^^;;

Sorry there are no good cum shot mods of any sort yet. There is one mod in development that looks promising. Right now we are still patting ourselves on the back for being able to discover how to put cum on the actors after sex.

What sort of tutorial are you looking for?

I'd like to have vanilla-replacement BBP armor / clothes, but when I say vanilla, I mean vanilla. I don't want extra skimpiness; I just want BBP-supporting meshes added where appropriate. Does such a mod exist, or is there some tool that does this? I'm using UNPB Redux for body/skeleton/animation.

*Replace "post your request here" with "post your request in this thread". "Here" is not very specific, and I confused it to mean this subforum, rather than this thread.

This one's http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/37806/? too vanilla for me, but that sounds just like what you're looking for.

Already have that installed, but it doesn't seem to work. Have re-run FNIS and all the usual stuff. Also, AFAIK that mod doesn't include clothes.

Hello friends!
I am looking desperately for my CHSBHC - BBP body some nice string tangas? have all renowned modder who worked for CHSBHC searched, but unfortunately I could not find anything that would be grateful for any info.

deutsch .

ich suche verzweifelt für mein CHSBHC - BBP körper ein paar schöne string tangas ? habe alle namhaften modder die für CHSBHC gearbeitet haben durchsucht , aber leider konnte ich nichts finden , wäre für jede info dankbar.

I tried google, but it was not my friend here. x3 I'm looking for a futanari mod that has cumshot animations.As a note, I'm.. A complete noob to mods. x3 If you'd also be willing to direct me to a tutorial, that'd be much appreciated. ^^;;

Sorry there are no good cum shot mods of any sort yet. There is one mod in development that looks promising. Right now we are still patting ourselves on the back for being able to discover how to put cum on the actors after sex.What sort of tutorial are you looking for?

Ahh, alright. I'll keep my eyes open for it, then!

And I'm looking for anything from a basic explanation of how to install mods to how to use them to anything else that might be important. x3

Where can I find some good pose mods?

I'm fairly sure 90% of the poses you see come from Halofarm's mods. The old pinup poser and what he has now combined into a single mod, Skyrim Pose Collection http://mod.dysintropi.me/mods/skyrim/ . You might want to read the comments though, the stuff about CTDs and an older version of FNIS. I uninstalled it after screenshotting my profile picture.