Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests

Hey guys I don't have a picture but I have a request:

Does anyone know of a good Collar mod? I want my character to wear a collar (Like a dog or black collar) 

I tried the gatti collar but its just too big, I want something to not take up the whole neck.

Thanks.

The Devious Device series of mods (specifically, the expanded plugin, iirc) has several types of collars (along with more harnesses, gags, blindfolds and other BDSM gear than you can shake a stick at)

Hey guys I don't have a picture but I have a request:

Does anyone know of a good Collar mod? I want my character to wear a collar (Like a dog or black collar) 

I tried the gatti collar but its just too big, I want something to not take up the whole neck.

Thanks.

Hmm What To Wear has two of them. There's also another UNP Mod and I can't remember what its called (just back to Skyrim after a long break and a reinstall), which is killing me because it's a good mod, has a choker or two.

Where can I find:

UNP TBBP HDT-PE followers? I can find tons of UNPB TBBP followers, but not many UNP TBBP (exactly 3 search results between "Companions - Other" and "Followers" over yonder). I can't believe that's the extent of the options?

Just replace the bodies in the archives with anything you want.

Hello, I already made a Topic about that but I got the tip for posting it in the request-section. I like the Devious devices mod and all the other bondage-stuff but I am missing a little bit the Option for rope instead of leather. We have a lot of leather and other kinky stuff at the Moment, but for Immersion it would be nice to have more medieval-like rope instead of leather.

Instead of the armbinder perhaps the option for a full-body-bondage with rope or other stuff thats fits more into a world like skyrim. Also instead of rubber-ballgags perhaps more clothe-gags or wooden gags?

Also the option for a carryable cage would be cool?

Hey folks! I wanna know if there is a mod for sexlab, where you can set, what kind of animations will be used for other sexlab mods.

What i mean is, i want to set, that my female PC will use animations with strapons (as the male part) on female NPCs, and only cowgirl animations on male NPCs.

I hope i made myself somehow clear xD'

Hey folks! I wanna know if there is a mod for sexlab, where you can set, what kind of animations will be used for other sexlab mods.

What i mean is, i want to set, that my female PC will use animations with strapons (as the male part) on female NPCs, and only cowgirl animations on male NPCs.

Do you mean something different than simply toggling the animations you do and don't want in Sexlab?

Just replace the bodies in the archives with anything you want.

I don't know which files in particular to swap (meshes and textures, just one or the other, just certain from amongst those (s, sk, msn, etc)). I've tried to determine the difference between these, but most references just say "specular" or "diffuse" or this or that- things I can't find definitions of in this context.

Also, will this result in neck seams? Can I replace head files too, or will this not change the follower's facial appearance?

I don't know which files in particular to swap (meshes and textures, just one or the other, just certain from amongst those (s, sk, msn, etc)). I've tried to determine the difference between these, but most references just say "specular" or "diffuse" or this or that- things I can't find definitions of in this context.

Also, will this result in neck seams? Can I replace head files too, or will this not change the follower's facial appearance?

You can check these for explanation on textures :P

http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/What_are_all_these_texture_files%3F

http://niftools.sourceforge.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3189&start=15#p21844

Do you mean something different than simply toggling the animations you do and don't want in Sexlab?

Yes, not just toggle them off. If i would just toggle them off (lets say everything except the cowgirl animations) my female PC would use them on other female NPC, where i want my PC to use other animations with strapons. 

so i wanna choose on wich NPC my PC use what animations.

Alright, since I doubt that a mod like this exists, though I know SD+ is attempting something similar. That said, I'm not a big fan of Devious Devices, so I'd like for a mod similar to what I'm suggesting here.

Basically, I desire a mod that expands upon Orc Strongholds, more specifically a mod for female PCs and how the Chieftain interacts with them. The 'Bloodkin' concept given to the Dragonborn after completing the Forgemaster's Fingers quest makes this a very lore-friendly idea. Since the title basically makes any non-orc have the same rights as an Orc within the Stronghold, I figured it would not be odd for the Chieftain to claim female Dragonborns as their brides, or at least attempt to.

I figured something like the chieftain challenging you to a brawl, or possibly actual combat, in order to exert his dominance over you, where if you won, he'd drop the subject, but losing the brawl/fight causing you to become his wife.

If possibly, I'd like it so there would be both benefits, such as having a high-level Orcish Bodyguard as a permanent follower while you are outside the Stronghold, and responsibilities, such as being required to sleep with the Chieftain at least once a week.

Anyone able to produce such a mod? It seems simple to me, but I have no knowledge of the CK, so this could in fact be an extremely difficult task.

Alright, since I doubt that a mod like this exists, though I know SD+ is attempting something similar. That said, I'm not a big fan of Devious Devices, so I'd like for a mod similar to what I'm suggesting here.

Basically, I desire a mod that expands upon Orc Strongholds, more specifically a mod for female PCs and how the Chieftain interacts with them. The 'Bloodkin' concept given to the Dragonborn after completing the Forgemaster's Fingers quest makes this a very lore-friendly idea. Since the title basically makes any non-orc have the same rights as an Orc within the Stronghold, I figured it would not be odd for the Chieftain to claim female Dragonborns as their brides, or at least attempt to.

I figured something like the chieftain challenging you to a brawl, or possibly actual combat, in order to exert his dominance over you, where if you won, he'd drop the subject, but losing the brawl/fight causing you to become his wife.

If possibly, I'd like it so there would be both benefits, such as having a high-level Orcish Bodyguard as a permanent follower while you are outside the Stronghold, and responsibilities, such as being required to sleep with the Chieftain at least once a week.

Anyone able to produce such a mod? It seems simple to me, but I have no knowledge of the CK, so this could in fact be an extremely difficult task.

Well.. Lover's Victim does half of that. The arousal/brawl/rape/dropping the subject part.

Sexlab Defeat has a toggle for exactly that and Lover's Victim has something similar. I don't know if that can be done without installing one of those mods,though.

Sexlab Defeat has a toggle for exactly that and Lover's Victim has something similar. I don't know if that can be done without installing one of those mods,though.

Thanks for your reply. That covers then the rape content, but i wanna have to set those toggles to non-rape as well =( 

Hey guys,

is there a mod that allows to create characters similar in their appearance to the Lovergirls mod?

• Install RaceMenu beta3 or higher
  • [optional] Install LG Race, export the head of any preset or self-made character using RaceMenu's Sculpt Menu
  • Copy the LG follower headmeshes directly from the downloaded archive/installer into .../Data/SKSE/plugins/CharGen*
  • Uninstall LG Race if you did step 2.
  • Import the heads on any vanilla or custom race
  • Profit!

*) rename the .nif headmesh files if you know which character each head belongs to, otherwise make a subfolder inside CharGen to avoid a mess sooner or later!

NPC headmeshes are always found in .../data/meshes/actors/FaceGenData/FaceGeom/ <modname.esp>, no matter if the mod is installed or still in your downloads folder.

That's... an excellent idea! I'm going to give it a shot soon, thanks a lot! I know why I love this forum :D

Anyone know where i can find a very long hair at back (till at ass or near of that) just with HDT effect? going take a pic like example : 

66511.jpg

at that pi its apachii hair , im looking one more or less of same size with HDT effect, dnt need be apachii, its just a example of what im looking.

Anyone know where i can find a very long hair at back (till at ass or near of that) just with HDT effect? going take a pic like example : 

66511.jpg

at that pi its apachii hair , im looking one more or less of same size with HDT effect, dnt need be apachii, its just a example of what im looking.

Auto reply lol, but posting so because founded and if someone more wanna its nice too, dnt forget to say a big thanks to spike903 and xj347 for that, link at : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35643-hdt-via-mod-organizer/page-2?do=findComment&comment=895937

I have a "WCIF" request and a "does it exist" request (so I don't double post)...

First off... Is there a Nia armor for UNP HDT?

And second; I'm looking for a tramp stamp tattoo that says "100% Slut" or "Pure Slut" for RM. I'm sure this is more of a request than an actual "Help me find". A friend of mine, believe it or not, just got that tat and it really looks nice. It was done in a graffiti style with a capital S and T with "PURE" in between. she told me not to post the pic.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Not sure where exactly I should ask this, but since it has lots of skimpy armors...

Does anyone know any non-UNP conversion for asianboy345's TERA Armors that is up-to-date (version 1.91)? Preferably CBBE, but any body type is fine as long as it has larger breasts but not excessively large.

Looking for conversions of Sea Rover, Gunslinger, Heartsworn, and Keener Iron specifically.

Thanks!