Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests

Hey guys,

is there a mod that allows to create characters similar in their appearance to the Lovergirls mod? I'm primarily thinking about the character's face here, a young and kind-of-cute heroine for my game. Lovergirls was a nice package, but custom races are quite a hassle with bodyslide and skeletons and so on, also the package development is discontinued, so I'm looking for an alternative.

[TL;DR] I'm looking for an alternative to Lovergirls (only looks, not racial traits)

Thanks,

Alan

Any character creation tool (ECE or RaceMenu) can make faces like the Lovergirls' faces. Just need to have the patience to make it is all. ECE already comes with a similar head mesh that fits, while I believe RaceMenu has it as well in the Head Shape slider. If not, you can always download Ran's Head Mesh. Though I'd recommend just using Citrus Head instead, as the Lovergirls' head is pretty generic and can easily be made with any head shape, as long as you have the patience to create it.

But you don't need a custom race to get that look. Any race can look like that.

No mods for muscular males? I found some mods but they have two problems.

One just change textures. Not meshes.

Another mods change males' skeletons. So not compatible with sexlab animations

As long as you're using XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended, any male body will work. Schlongs of Skyrim has a muscular male body as well. And is fully compatible with SexLab.

Just always install that skeleton linked above last. Let it overwrite everything and you'll have no issues.

Hey guys,

is there a mod that allows to create characters similar in their appearance to the Lovergirls mod?

1. Install RaceMenu beta3 or higher
  2. [optional] Install LG Race, export the head of any preset or self-made character using RaceMenu's Sculpt Menu
  3. Copy the LG follower headmeshes directly from the downloaded archive/installer into .../Data/SKSE/plugins/CharGen*
  4. Uninstall LG Race if you did step 2.
  5. Import the heads on any vanilla or custom race
  6. Profit!

*) rename the .nif headmesh files if you know which character each head belongs to, otherwise make a subfolder inside CharGen to avoid a mess sooner or later!

NPC headmeshes are always found in .../data/meshes/actors/FaceGenData/FaceGeom/ <modname.esp>, no matter if the mod is installed or still in your downloads folder.

im lookiong for an older follower mod about a rescued slave girl.  it was really well made, fully voiced and very immersive.  she was raised by her uncle or something or other.

im lookiong for an older follower mod about a rescued slave girl.  it was really well made, fully voiced and very immersive.  she was raised by her uncle or something or other.

Never played through this mod myself, but Rigmor of Bruma fits your description.

bingo.  thanks man

have anyone seen this shirt? (attached) the pic's about some problem with the hair (ks hairdo) but im more interested in that shirt. looks like CBBE body, but i could be mile off on that guess. that was posted by someone in a russian site, just in case that helps

oh and btw,

Thanks for the answer! Well, I downloaded and tried, and in game the mod is more intuitive/natural while adjusting the setting in the MCM. I noticed the hotkey function you mentioned and I guess I'll ke using it. However, I have a couple of questions, could you answer me please, since it seems you're familiar with this mod and its tweaking?

- Is there any way in the CK to set the death by sex not count as agression? It gets me a bounty.

1. i think what the mod author did for the drain was force cast a drain life spell through script on your victim. if that's the case then it'll need to have a specific spell setup in CK, and you can probably find the spell used and set one of the flag in its properties to non-hostile, then it would achieve what you want.

Sadly, I can confirm this won't work. I've tried removing the "hostile" and "detrimental" flag from every offensive/drain/ravage spell in the magic effects tab, and I still get a bounty. As I said earlier, it's strange, since it takes two sex acts to kill the NPC, and while the first one doesn't get me a bounty, the second one, that kills the NPC, gets me only 40 bounty.

Any other idea?

Also, a question: Does PSQ add a lot of stress to the game? Since the last Sexlab update, I didn't crash on sex act, not even once, for long hours of gameplay. Now, with my testing using this mod, I crashed twice and got a runtime error freeze. It would be a shame, since this mod is amazing.

I have no ideas on how to change the bounty aspect.

As for the stress. It has the potential like any and all mods involving scripts.

At the end of the day it boils down to how you have it configured and how long you have been playing without stop.

For me I have no issues for at least the first 4-5 hours.

Then I will start to notice some very rare lag the longer I keep playing.

From that point on the chances of bigger issues start to show up.

But in my case i usually save in an interior location and restart my game every 4 hours or when I start to notice oddities (if i lose track of time).

The run time errors are apparently not related directly to PSQ but skyrim and mods in general (I could be wrong, I cant remember where I read that)

You should not have too many regardless.

I maybe have a run time crash once ever 70-100 sex scene starts.

Occasionally i will see one or two happen close together but that is only when SexLab tries to start certain animation types.

For me I see it most frequently with a very few female masturbation animations (and only when my character is the one involved)

NPC's can masturbate all day it seems with no issue.

And even more rarely with lesbian animations.

if i do see these it is usually with a few certain actors, Gerder for example is the biggest offender.

But I usually ignore her once i finish her amorous adventure anyway.

Hey guys. Anyone know if KS Hairdos is still avaliable somewhere? Its hidden of HitlerNexus right here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58221/?

You can still get it from here. Or you can just wait till it goes back up. They said it will coming back up soon.

Can confirm that this is exactly the link which the author left in his "file hidden" message on Nexus until recently.

Apparently he hid the link to the old version because many of the hairstyles aren't 100% adjusted to fit Skyrim heads.

Hello Spyder btw :)

Hey guys. Anyone know if KS Hairdos is still avaliable somewhere? Its hidden of HitlerNexus right here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58221/?

You can still get it from here. Or you can just wait till it goes back up. They said it will coming back up soon.

Can confirm that this is exactly the link which the author left in his "file hidden" message on Nexus until recently.

Apparently he hid the link to the old version because many of the hairstyles aren't 100% adjusted to fit Skyrim heads.

Hello Spyder btw :)

Yeah like Guk said, they aren't adjusted properly in that version. A few sit too high, while others are way too low. Like just above your brow line low. It's best to wait till the new version is uploaded on Nexus with the proper fixes.

And howdy lol

Hi everyone,

Does anybody know if there are piercing mods for UNP skinny that align properly? Nipple, navel and genital piercings specifically. All the ones I've tried are for different body types, or float off the body.

Thanks!

Elewin Jewelry - Piercings for UNP by Elewin

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30571/?

http://static-1.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/30571-2-1359311874.jpg

http://static-1.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/30571-3-1359311875.jpg

I'm looking for

- Tentacle animations, and Mods that involve tentacle animations, besides the Estrus ones. I remember seeing screens for one that looks like she's lying in a tentacle kiddie pool? :P

- A mod that allows werewolf-on-werewolf animations, so I can have interactions with the companions and followers in werewolf form (does that exist?)

- CBBE TBBP vanilla armor replacers that aren't "skimp-ified" (mosly I'm just interested in the forsworn armor but all I can find are "skimpy" versions).

Are there any NPC overhaul mods like XEO for Skyrim that make the vanilla NPCs less fugly? I used to use NPCs of Dibella but its incomplete and the author was banned. All the other similar mods I found look to be long dead.

LaEspada continued NPCs of Dibella: link

I personally use Inhabitants of Skyrim - NPC Overhaul by Rops1981 right now which mostly makes those NPCs look younger/better that are hideous in vanilla, while staying closer to the original in most cases. Decide for yourself.

Karita with Inhabitants of Skyrim (left):

post-134589-0-61192600-1419620875_thumb.jpg

Karita vanilla:

SR-npc-Karita_%28bard%29.jpg

o_O

Hello there! Just asking if it could be possible to scale breast bones according to the number of active Dragon Souls (as in they can be spent / in the 'inventory'). I know SexLab Hormones does something like this with, you guessed it, sex and that there are rings wich do about the same effect, but not exactly what I was hoping for.

If it is doable, does it already exist? How could one go about to achieve such a thing? Would YOU, yes you behind the computer screen at home, have a crack at it?

P.S. I had no idea where to post this, didn't want to break any rules here. If I should start a new topic for this, please do tell!

Are there any mods that add positive effects to having high arousal levels from SexLab Aroused (or Redeux)?  I'm kind of wanting to do a female slut exhibitionist Dragonborn using the Dibellan Defender tattoos, and would like some positive effect for her getting increasingly horny as folks oggle her.

Hi everyone,

Does anybody know if there are piercing mods for UNP skinny that align properly? Nipple, navel and genital piercings specifically. All the ones I've tried are for different body types, or float off the body.

Thanks!

Elewin Jewelry - Piercings for UNP by Elewin

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30571/?

http://static-1.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/30571-2-1359311874.jpg

http://static-1.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/30571-3-1359311875.jpg

I had tried these previously. Unfortunately they only include navel piercings (the images are misleading — the author has used them from his/her other mods), and even they are not perfectly aligned with the new XPMSE skeletons. 

Weird that nobody has bothered to make the current, awesome piercing sets useable for UNP yet!

Are there any mods that add positive effects to having high arousal levels from SexLab Aroused (or Redeux)?  I'm kind of wanting to do a female slut exhibitionist Dragonborn using the Dibellan Defender tattoos, and would like some positive effect for her getting increasingly horny as folks oggle her.

Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop adds some "Little helper" plugs that give you buffs while you're 1) wearing them (and therefore wearing a harness), 2) aroused, and 3) don't have any keys in your inventory.

Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop adds some "Little helper" plugs that give you buffs while you're 1) wearing them (and therefore wearing a harness), 2) aroused, and 3) don't have any keys in your inventory.

Eh, not a big fan of the chastity play.