Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests

Ok, this is a tricky request. I'm trying to make a conversion of the Blackdragon Armor to CT77's preset so I can get it in bodyslide with the same body shape as the rest of the Remodelled Armors, but I'm having very bad luck finding a proper source. I'll list my troubles so far:

• There's a CBBE version, which is the original, already. This one shows in Outfit Studio in a "T-pose" instead of the typical one with the arms down, so it's no good for a conversion. Maybe somebody could tell me how to "move" this one so it gets in the proper pose.
  • There's a CHSBHC version, which is the only one that I've managed to use, but since the boobs are so big, when I get the conversion to a "normal" size everything in the breast area gets heavily deformed, so I'd rather use a different one.
  • There are at least three UNP versions: UNP, UNPB, 7B natural. Whenever I open this one in Nifskope I get errors, and if I try to work it through Outfit Studio, it always crashes when I try to "set base shape". This is really annoying because these are actually the only ones that I've managed to "convert" with a nice shape, but since I can't save it, it's no good.
  • There's also an UNPBO version, but I can't find any proper conversion reference for this one. I tried using Unified UNP, but nothing there related to UNPBO or 7BO gets close to the shape of the original.

So yeah, this is kinda the most annoying outfit I've ever tried to convert. I hope anybody here can point me to more sourdes, or else I guess I'll drop my attemps on working on it.

Hey guys! I'm looking for a mini jacket(smaller than the the one used in the "hotpants" mod). I remember that i found something similar on halofarm site and it was for a unp small body type. Anyone remember the name of that mod?

This one ?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24474/?

Unfortunately not :/. I already have that. The one i'm looking is shorter. Thanks for the answer anyways :)

Hey guys! I'm looking for a mini jacket(smaller than the the one used in the "hotpants" mod). I remember that i found something similar on halofarm site and it was for a unp small body type. Anyone remember the name of that mod?

This one ?

Unfortunately not :/. I already have that. The one i'm looking is shorter. Thanks for the answer anyways :)

If so there is only one left i known http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/671-treestumps-latex-conversions/

This one ?

If so there is only one left i known http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/671-treestumps-latex-conversions/
Thank you again for help :). It's not even this one :/. I already stated on my first post that it doesn't belong to the "hotpants" set. It was similar to the one that lostdaywalker in the LDW thread has in his signature

Anybody got some tips for non-nude risky/sexy female armor? Thanks ;).

I really like this armour-

DfWKns.png

It's from this mod - Ashara Imperial Outfit - there is a cbbe version too and you can have short or long versions.

It looks really nice along with the jewelry, belt, sandals, bracelets and laurel crown.

Then there's-

SC Noble Dresses

Elven Dresses

Ashara Romantic Outfit

Not sure if that's the kind of thing you meant, but hope it helps!

I'm looking for a mod that adds physics to hair, breast, butt and armor, possibly belly as well to go with a pregnancy mod, anyone know one?

Also does anyone know a way to add physics to a custom armor?

Final thing; will the patches still work if i merge Sanguine's Debauchery Patches with themselves to free up som load order? i would use the merge plugin on Mod Organiser.

Thanks in advance

I'm looking for a mod that adds physics to hair, breast, butt and armor, possibly belly as well to go with a pregnancy mod, anyone know one?

Also does anyone know a way to add physics to a custom armor?

Final thing; will the patches still work if i merge Sanguine's Debauchery Patches with themselves to free up som load order? i would use the merge plugin on Mod Organiser.

Thanks in advance

Check out the HDT section. You'll find lots of mods that have hair with physics, body and hair variations, as well as tutorials for adding weight painting. There isn't one size fits all when it comes to hdt additions. It's going to take a lot of tinkering and research so you can get it to fit what you've got going on.

now that i know there is a type of mod, HDT in this case, that does this that narrows down what i have to look for, i also managed to find a set of vanilla armor on nexus that has HDT physics but the armor is too skimpy, would i be able to somehow use the physics set up from that mod with ease? also how do i get the armor to scale in bodyslider, a mod or alot of tinkering?

now that i know there is a type of mod, HDT in this case, that does this that narrows down what i have to look for, i also managed to find a set of vanilla armor on nexus that has HDT physics but the armor is too skimpy, would i be able to somehow use the physics set up from that mod with ease? also how do i get the armor to scale in bodyslider, a mod or alot of tinkering?

There isn't an easy way. Read the tips, tutorials in the forum link I gave you. There are conversions out there, but you'll have to comb through looking for what you want. 

Again, HDT/physics isn't just one size fits all and it works. You have to paint, adjust, and fiddle with it until it works. Some of the legwork has been done on some things. There's conversion threads in the adult mod and nonadult mod forums on this site that might have already converted what you're looking for. 

Hi

I am looking for some info what mods and where I can get them to get this effect bellow (and if it is possible to get on CBBE)?

If someone would be able to create a preset like this that would be even better as I kinda am weak in correcting faces :D

But of course if I only get good info what mods are here used for eyes, face, hair, skin etc that would already help a lot

thanks

(PS. yes, there where already posts with this picture, but no good answear was given back then, maybe now someone can help from where this comes)

14144.jpg

Hi

I am looking for some info what mods and where I can get them to get this effect bellow (and if it is possible to get on CBBE)?

If someone would be able to create a preset like this that would be even better as I kinda am weak in correcting faces :D

But of course if I only get good info what mods are here used for eyes, face, hair, skin etc that would already help a lot

thanks

(PS. yes, there where already posts with this picture, but no good answear was given back then, maybe now someone can help from where this comes)

14144.jpg

Skin texture looks like Fair Skin Complexion (probably wrong here) or one I saw on NaverCafe (can't remember for the life of me the name of it). Could also be Creamy UNP as well.

Outfit is Nightshade, hair is from SG Hair Pack, eyes look like Mikan Eyes. Yes you can get it for CBBE, or any body type as it's just a face and it won't affect your body. Looks like it was made with ECE obviously, but you can get that same shape with RaceMenu now as well, so no big deal there.

Hope that helps somewhat. :P

Skin texture looks like Fair Skin Complexion (probably wrong here) or one I saw on NaverCafe (can't remember for the life of me the name of it). Could also be Creamy UNP as well.

Outfit is Nightshade, hair is from SG Hair Pack, eyes look like Mikan Eyes. Yes you can get it for CBBE, or any body type as it's just a face and it won't affect your body. Looks like it was made with ECE obviously, but you can get that same shape with RaceMenu now as well, so no big deal there.

Hi, 

thx for the tip.

I am just downloading SG hair and got mikan eyes, so I will continue, but I am quite bad at this....

What I tried to get with lovelly hairs and some HD eyes (don't remember which mod) doesn't even resemble :(

2014_12_05_00005_by_auronone-d88su15.jpg

@EDIT: I tried with SG hairs - yes, the hair is there

Eye I did not modify yet, but still, maybe it's the race? as my char is a nord, maybe it's not possible to get her so "cute"?

Hi, 

thx for the tip.

I am just downloading SG hair and got mikan eyes, so I will continue, but I am quite bad at this....

What I tried to get with lovelly hairs and some HD eyes (don't remember which mod) doesn't even resemble :(

2014_12_05_00005_by_auronone-d88su15.jpg

@EDIT: I tried with SG hairs - yes, the hair is there

Eye I did not modify yet, but still, maybe it's the race? as my char is a nord, maybe it's not possible to get her so "cute"?

Couldn't say sorry. Nord is usually the easiest face to work with, as it has the most smoothest shape compared to others.

But your character looks good still. I'd say stick with it, maybe tweak it a bit here and there, but stay with what you got. Being unique is better than copying. ;)