Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests

I think i saw a pic of a char with a horse-tail (yes, tail not co**) yesterday or maybe the char was just standing in front of something similar.  Is there a mod with it? I would prefer a mod with a real tail or a strap-tail, no plug.

Or maybe just a mod with animal-tails, please.

In the meantime I try to find the pic again.

I think i saw a pic of a char with a horse-tail (yes, tail not co**) yesterday or maybe the char was just standing in front of something similar.  Is there a mod with it? I would prefer a mod with a real tail or a strap-tail, no plug.

There is a horse tail in the HDT Dragon Tails pack which,despite its oddly specific name,has tails for members of nearly every species in the game in it.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/31787-hdt-dragon-tails/

MaTera by Charismoon

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23170/?

http://static-3.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/23170-1-1367843912.gif

ok so i was wondering if perhaps anyone has done Hilde from Soul Calibur 5 as a follower.

if not, i was wondering who might be interested.

There was a Hilde Armor featured in another thread. It could be used to build a Hilde follower mod around.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18808-lovenders-armorclothing-separated-into-parts-sip-mods/

It would have to be converted from Oblivion assets,though.

This one is for Skyrim,though.

http://skyrim-mod.seesaa.net/article/271487000.html

ok so i was wondering if perhaps anyone has done Hilde from Soul Calibur 5 as a follower.

if not, i was wondering who might be interested.

There was a Hilde Armor featured in another thread. It could be used to build a Hilde follower mod around.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18808-lovenders-armorclothing-separated-into-parts-sip-mods/

It would have to be converted from Oblivion assets,though.

This one is for Skyrim,though.

http://skyrim-mod.seesaa.net/article/271487000.html

ty for the responce.

im not a modder, though i do apreciate all their hard work, i wouldnt beable to do that.

dl for the skyrim one was removed. and as that page is in japaneze, likely the mod is to, i would need it translated.

So, I have a long list of mods I need for my new install and computer (On an SSD drive... muahahah!)

But since it has been years since my last playthrough, probably a lot of stuff has come and gone... So, instead of my usual "Flat chested, slender girl" build... i am looking for, if possible:

- A Mature, Milfy body style, decent sized breasts, but not "inflated balloons" perky, and works well with SexLab. ("ALSL Curvy" is out, not working well with X32. And UNP is to young, not quite curvy enough).

- A Mature Skin Texture (Obviously, the Mature Skin, but if anyone knows a good "Freckled" one...)

- The trapping  (body style, not necessarily "young") of some (or all) of Skyrim's males (or some of the Female Population)

- An Armor Replace mod that matches body, and either emphasizes legs and cleavage. (blantant nudity is okay too, but I prefer at least a half-assed attempt to look like "normal clothes" ;) ) Or emphasizes futa/shemale features (know there are plenty of futa mods, but it is rare to stumble on say... a set of leather armor, that has a massive bulge in the crotch, or the dick just flopping out there, without it being underwear or a bikini...)

.... Sorry, I don't mean to come across with such specific things. I understand that there probably isn't a set of mods that will tap all the things I am looking for. I also know that the Nexus and Google exist, and I have been searching them.. but there are so many mods now, it is easy to get lost... especially when I have a lot of RL info pouring into my brain atm. S, i always figure its best to tap the community with the questions, hope there is an answer and continue checking back on my own later.

But essentially (ranked by importance):

I would like to play an (2)obvious, (1) milf (3)shemale, who really likes (4) traps, but is pretty much into everything....

Heck, I essentially want to role-play Haelga's soulsister, minus the scruples.

Cheers, and thank you if anyone has any ideas! Off to go stuff my brain more... :(

Guest Nico28469

Hello guys!

It has certainly already be asked but where can I find a UNPB conversion of vanilla clothes and armors? 

And please, don't tell me about those ultra-skimpy replacers... I'm just sick about those half naked "warriors". 

Thanks in advance!

Edit: I would also ask a question while I'm here. If I had to convert all of that by myself using Bodyslide, would the skin texture be buggy? Last time I used Bodyslide (a while ago) I selected the UNPB preset but only the CBBE textures would work.

Hello guys!

It has certainly already be asked but where can I find a UNPB conversion of vanilla clothes and armors? 

And please, don't tell me about those ultra-skimpy replacers... I'm just sick about those half naked "warriors". 

Ooooh! I was thinking about the same thing earlier!

I'd love if there was a replacer that makes vanilla things prettier without turning everything into minidresses but it probablish doesn't exist so I'm just looking for a simple vanilla clothes (just clothes, not interested in armours) to UNPB shape conversion. I know about all the skimpy replacers and stuffs but I don't want those ._.

Guest Nico28469

Thanks for the answer.

I'm aware of those mods, that's quite the mix I'm using right now. But even with all of those installed, a lot of clothes/armors are not converted. Moreover, none of them have the belly nodes I think.

Thanks for the answer.

I'm aware of those mods, that's quite the mix I'm using right now. But even with all of those installed, a lot of clothes/armors are not converted. Moreover, none of them have the belly nodes I think.

not skimpy armor, but belly, I laugh my death !!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Guest Nico28469

Thanks for the answer.

not skimpy armor, but belly, I laugh my death !!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Well you can play with the mods you want, that's the point of modding. 

The meshes are for NPCs mostly not for my character who do not want to fight dragon half-naked.

Now Winny, thanks for your kind help and your constructive opinion. It was a pleasure... Really.

I must say I laughed my death at your comment !!!  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

Only properly vanilla UNPB conversions I can think of are exeters on Nexus, and none of those have any breast, butt or belly nodes and they're not entirely complete either. Someone here on LL did some conversions, keeping it vanilla and adding a belly node, but last I saw it they seemed to have used the CBBE versions of the armor because a lot of them just looked weird.