Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests

Thanks for this Fred. :)

Okey, then I'll start as first.

Is there another Mod with Sprint-animations, like in Dragonfly's mod, with moving breasts ? Because I don't like that animation so far.

And does this Mod works with his Skeleton ?

I can't find a Mod that does this, or better, with a bit more realistic Sprint-Animation.

Is there another Mod with Sprint-animations, like in Dragonfly's mod, with moving breasts ? Because I don't like that animation so far.

I can't find a Mod that does this, or better, with a bit more realistic Sprint-Animation.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/35035/? This has a sprint animation but I believe it is only BBP. Hope this helps. As with all BBP animations, BBP  meshes/Animations will Always work with a true TBBP skeleton such as Dragonfly's and XPMS, THe only thing is the movement wont be the same.

I'd like to have vanilla-replacement BBP armor / clothes, but when I say vanilla, I mean vanilla. I don't want extra skimpiness; I just want BBP-supporting meshes added where appropriate. Does such a mod exist, or is there some tool that does this? I'm using UNPB Redux for body/skeleton/animation.

*Replace "post your request here" with "post your request in this thread". "Here" is not very specific, and I confused it to mean this subforum, rather than this thread.

I posted this as a [REQ] in the adult mods section but I figured I'd also post it here. Does anyone know of a UNP shemale/futanari body with the penis attached to it (not an equipable item added by the mod), like how the nude males have the penis attached to them. Thank you in advance  :heart:

Glad to see you guys took our advice to heart :)! Anyway, I been wondering and I'm sure I have asked this before, is there a bathing animation? If not could somebody make it?

Check the thread of Private Needs.

This mod now has a bathing animation and the author mentioned the mod he got it from somewhere ... or you just ask him.

I'd like to have vanilla-replacement BBP armor / clothes, but when I say vanilla, I mean vanilla. I don't want extra skimpiness; I just want BBP-supporting meshes added where appropriate. Does such a mod exist, or is there some tool that does this? I'm using UNPB Redux for body/skeleton/animation.

*Replace "post your request here" with "post your request in this thread". "Here" is not very specific, and I confused it to mean this subforum, rather than this thread.

This one's http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/37806/? too vanilla for me, but that sounds just like what you're looking for.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/35035/? This has a sprint animation but I believe it is only BBP. Hope this helps. As with all BBP animations, BBP  meshes/Animations will Always work with a true TBBP skeleton such as Dragonfly's and XPMS, THe only thing is the movement wont be the same.

Thank you!

I was wondering if there is a mod, or a combination of several mods, with dating/romancing- kissing-and having sex?  I know there is "Vilja" and "Cerwiden" who comes close to this,But arent there any others who goes further?

Besides I'm a bit lost in adult mods and I know there is a thread here here that shows some clearness here but I cannot find it?

Currently there are various mods that offer some of these features.

For example the Bind and gag mod offers a craftable gag that disable npc interaction when you equip it on them. If you give them to a follower you risk locking yourself from ever interacting with them. The mod also has leather binds that disable movement and attack.

I was wondering if there are similar mods out there or in development. Possibly a sex themed enchant mod that can add effects to items from other mods like sex toys etc.

I have the file for UNP Survivor's armour that I downloaded in Feb 2012 on an external drive.  If a modder wants me to upload the 3 variants I have please contact me and I would be happy to oblige.  BTW I thought that Dimon created the armour but at my age my memory is appalling :P

Is there any extension to SexLab that allows you to use it without SKSE?

No there isn't. Far too many things that Sexlab does require using functions that SKSE provides and which are not available in the Vanilla game because Bethedsa didn't really bother to make them available.

okk, confused, skyrim is sexlab? or differant or like conjoined twins?

Sexlab is a Sex Framework mod for Skyrim. SKSE is the Skyrim Script Extender which adds a lot of really useful functions to the Papyrus scripting language that the Skyrim Creation Kit provides for creating mods.

Hello.

1. This outfit mod is missing some boots/shoes conversion, so is there a UNP conversion mod for the Redguard Boots out there? Because the vanilla Redguard Boots seem to be kind of buggy on UNP body, somehow there's a part of the boots goes invisible.

2. Is there a UNPB version of this outfit mod exist? Well, any (just no retextured vanilla outfit please) cow-print outfit mod for UNPB will do.

Thanks.

Alternatively, you can also copy the run animation and rename the file name of the sprint animation.
So I solved it because I did not like the original sprint animation.