[Guide] How to download mods off this site

• 4 weeks later...

Im not sure where to put this but I think the question is close to this topic: Im wondering if we can get a way to see how much were allowed to download and maybe some sort of bar/pool of how much more bandwidth were allowed to download from this site. I know i could just upgrade membership to skip all that.

I tried downloading on my phone and it goes on my download manager but before it starts it asks me to sign in my account so I put my username and password from this site I put it right but it keels on asking and I can't download. BTW I don't use any password for anything on my phone.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 1/3/2018 at 8:34 AM, jutani said:

hey how i download from android

Downloading from a mobile phone can be hard but not impossible.

Just do the normal download on your phone, then move the downloaded file to a place that you can access from your computer USB connection.

• 10 months later...
On 3/9/2015 at 1:26 PM, thestarcaller said:

hi, to Install mod is better nmm or other?

NMM probably the easiest and more simple based interface you could use, first make a fresh simple modded game back it up, so any time you would install to much mods & it would crash use the restore file as restore..

Modmanager is good to but honestly NMM is easy & simple

• 2 months later...

I tried to download the triplice mod for Sims, after the click, instead of the expected download, the site opened, and even there the download button did not work as it should, another site opened which, when trying to transfer, opens something suspicious.

• 6 months later...
7 minutes ago, SIlvir said:

Oh right the readme text.... *looks around inside mod files* THERE IS NO README IN THIS MOD!!! D:<

Look at the OP of the mod page.  Often that is the readme.  Too many folks just refused to read the readme.txt files and many mod authors just gave up including them.

38 minutes ago, gregathit said:

Look at the OP of the mod page.  Often that is the readme.  Too many folks just refused to read the readme.txt files and many mod authors just gave up including them.

To be fair there isn't any actual instructions to it there either. But i noticed that i could just import it into Vortex and it did the rest... Now the issue is that i can't figure out how to initialise the functions the mod gives. aka how the hell do i make my character have sex. Or is there like some basic mod for that here . This isn't exactly the easiest to look around website XD

59 minutes ago, SIlvir said:

To be fair there isn't any actual instructions to it there either. But i noticed that i could just import it into Vortex and it did the rest... Now the issue is that i can't figure out how to initialise the functions the mod gives. aka how the hell do i make my character have sex. Or is there like some basic mod for that here . This isn't exactly the easiest to look around website XD

It is a forum like pretty much all others.  This is the deep end of the modding pool, so there is going to be many things that folks assume you will know.  No big deal if you don't, you'll just have to ask.

How to have sex........well, since you've never identified what game and mod you are talking about, I can't help you.  Most sex mods are just framework mods, they say that in the OP.  It takes other mods to actually have sex with some.  Others, you have to download animations and so on.  If you have a specific game and mod you need help with, this is not the place to ask.  Please open a thread in the game section tech support and folks who are knowledgeable about that game will try to help.  

Cheers,

Greg

• 3 months later...
12 hours ago, srkiabe said:

Im now even more confused than  i was before, i have no fecking clue how any of this works

before u can install mods on skyrim (especially sex mods) u need to setup ur actual game by installing software who is going sort every mod for you. also lots of basic mods are required before u can even attempt downloading most of the stuff you want. sadly mods for skyrim are not so easy like the workshop on steam.

however there are good guides everywhere on how to mod skyrim... it just takes time, it took me about 1 week of downloading/deinstalling/testing before i could even begin installing the mods i saw on nexus or ll... again the process installing the mods is easy... its the mod/game setup u have to do at the start that can be complicated.

edit: if u want to start installing mods i suggest you to do it with a step by step guide on youtube... as u just have to copy execution of the video.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Cannot download more than 1 link from a set of downloads on the same page.

After completing one download, when I click on the second link it gives me the standard 10-second counter then drops back to the download page, without opening the file manager's "Save as... " box.

Edit: closing the page then going back after a while seems to work.

10 hours ago, Pauduan said:

Cannot download more than 1 link from a set of downloads on the same page.

What I usually do is  -

click on the first link and wait while the 10 seconds counter gets to 8 then click on the next link and wait while its counter gets to 8, and so on.

• 4 months later...
2 hours ago, Bruvvvvvv said:

Is there any way to bulk download mods? For example: 87 files in the same download section. Manually downloading each file will take too much time.

No there is no way to bulk download anything.

You may be able to get the mod author to give you a link to bulk download their work by throwing them a bone on their patreon.  Other than that, you'll need to take the time or do without.  If that sounds harsh, too bad.  They took the time to make the mods for free, the very least you can do is take the couple of seconds it takes to download them.

• 4 months later...
8 hours ago, Disneyman95 said:

Hi, I just downloaded a bunch of mods from this site. I was able to enable them in the mods menu but now the game will not open. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Yes. Do some reading and study on how to mod whichever game you are trying to mod. Learn how to put some meaningful and useful information in your posts so that people don't require psychic powers in order to help you.