Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Guide] How to download mods off this site

Guide Download LoversLab Mods Mailamea Ark of Truth

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

shivling006

shivling006

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Well, I know plenty about my setup, using 3 different computers to access the site, all with the same issue. I am using satellite internet, not using a firewall other than the one integrated into my netgear router. I have almost always used Firefox to access the site, although Google Chrome has also been used.

As for the error, it looks like it might be related to the sites bandwidth, because I can occasionally smaller files like .esp's, but data files, and compressed files, seem to always trigger the errors. I have been involved in web design and programming for almost 20 years now, and I can reasonably assess that the issue is on the sites end. It is possible that my ISP could have put restrictions that I am not aware of, but that seems highly unlikely, that they might specifically target LL, and nothing else.

If there was some specific info you need, I can certainly provide that info.

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

bytion

bytion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts

I am having problem with download section this week, it's the same internet I am using, usually it was working fine. and the same files in the attachments works fine, but if it's on download section, it's super slow, and speed drops 0 after awhile, sometimes the file is incomplete and broken when I finish downloading.  

Hallows-Slayer

Hallows-Slayer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Not sure what is wrong everytime I try to download a file it just says failed Server problem.     help please

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,939 posts

Not sure what is wrong everytime I try to download a file it just says failed Server problem.     help please

http://www.loverslab...with-downloads/

http://www.loverslab...ownload-solved/

TheWolfLord1984

TheWolfLord1984

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts
Just wish I could download anything off the site! Keep getting "download unsuccessfull" error!

myuhinny

myuhinny

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,780 posts

@TheWolfLord1984

Post in this thread here which is for posting problems with downloads. http://www.loverslab...with-downloads/

Nyastya

Nyastya

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
I don't see anything useful in posting a guide on how to click on a link but A for the effort ^_^

stewie62

stewie62

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

been trying to download Nimaras goat and it always comes up as a solitaire theme, How can i open and use this file in Skyrim?

kingtralala

kingtralala

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Sorry, im new to the modding experience and i was just wondering if i had to download a download manager from this site or if i can just place the download in my skyrim folder and it will work? Again sorry for my noob question

stewie62

stewie62

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

i try to download mods and get solitare theme, am i doing something wrong, missing something. Even non adult mods are the same way.

stewie62

stewie62

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

i use mod organizer from nexus, it works well and i've had minimal problems.

Prasca

Prasca

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Im not sure where to put this but I think the question is close to this topic: Im wondering if we can get a way to see how much were allowed to download and maybe some sort of bar/pool of how much more bandwidth were allowed to download from this site. I know i could just upgrade membership to skip all that.

eeicie

eeicie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts
I tried downloading on my phone and it goes on my download manager but before it starts it asks me to sign in my account so I put my username and password from this site I put it right but it keels on asking and I can't download. BTW I don't use any password for anything on my phone.

mrgamerduce

mrgamerduce

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Eww guys i am new to this stuff , could someone tell me if it makes a difference by having Skyrim special edition instead of normal , I just do the same right copy paste in the game ?

Jason_reaper 2

Jason_reaper 2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

shit thats alot of steps im worried I may get lost.. lol

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Guide, Download, LoversLab, Mods, Mailamea, Ark of Truth