Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Guide] How to download mods off this site

Guide Download LoversLab Mods Mailamea Ark of Truth

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

Meech

Meech

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

need help

Fnis doesnt seem to like me much, been at it since last night. Watching the tutorial so much i know it by heart. SOmeone please? 

cant attach images 

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,877 posts

You need two posts to attach images or links.  Please go to the Skyrim tech support section and read the pinned threads before posting.  This is a guide thread, you need to post the required info (see the pinned threads for this) in a new thread for that game to get the best help we can offer.

Cheers.

Hiemfire

Hiemfire

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

Anyone know if the 24hr download cooldown resets after each attempt? I have been trying to get some more mods but unfortunately I keep getting the same wait for 25 seconds page.

Edited by Hiemfire, 20 September 2015 - 10:33 PM.

Abominus

Abominus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Greetings,

I can't download anything anymore. Did you change something?

windpl

windpl

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,107 posts

Greetings,

I can't download anything anymore. Did you change something?

Just checked, DL is working. So problem is on your end.

Abominus

Abominus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Hm, with the retarded internetexplorer it worked, but not with Chrome. Doesn't matter, it works now :).

Ashal

Ashal

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,292 posts

Read the announcement: http://www.loverslab...nd-log-back-in/

zomboyrazz

zomboyrazz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts
Can't download, needs username and password, I enter it yet it still doesn't download. what now?

dagon223fury

dagon223fury

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

way is it when i download a file it turns in to a​ solitaire download instead I hate solitaire ​

TBoneTones

TBoneTones

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
Why is this site sooooooooooooo difficult to download from?? I am - once again - getting an error message 'sorry we can't do that',,,,contact admin etc etc. Why? Why can't you do 'that' ? Just make the downloads work, already!

mrjuggler

mrjuggler

The Passenger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Why is this site sooooooooooooo difficult to download from?? I am - once again - getting an error message 'sorry we can't do that',,,,contact admin etc etc. Why? Why can't you do 'that' ? Just make the downloads work, already!

I can download fine... Maybe it's on your end, what mod's giving you the problem?

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,877 posts

And why do you assume that the problem is on this end?  Especially when you don't provide jack shit for information, such as your service provider, virus scanner and web browser and its version.

Typical.

irminsul999

irminsul999

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

I am having the same issue. 2 weeks ago I downloaded from this site just fine and now I get an error message every time I try to download. I would appreciate any input on the matter.

jazzman111

jazzman111

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

It would be handy if users could queue up downloads somehow, for mods that don't provide single package.

54874JHHGF

54874JHHGF

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Hiya I know its fun to make light of people that know less than you about one topic however I came to this thread because I was looking for a "how to" download instead of bugging anyone because the mod I wanted to download had 4 files in it.  When I download from nexus manually it often has multiple options of the same mod of which you download one and not the others.  This mod "sexual attraction" for skyrim has 4 files with no description so when I load them I don't know if there is a load order or if I'm asked to overwrite if I should do it or not.  I came here to see if there is a general procedure and was a little taken back by the first few responses.  I don't expect those folks to come back and read this but I hope others that may happen upon this post to maybe think before posting.  Cheers

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,877 posts

Most mods have a readme.txt that explains pretty much everything.  Some give the explanation in the OP of the mod.  No one is making fun of anyone, but it is beyond frustrating to take the time to write a "how to" and not have folks read it.  After the first 50 times someone asks you something that is clearly spelled out, you get a bit testy.........human nature and all that.   ;)

If you truly come across a mod that does not have any explanation on the page or in the download, then post in the support thread for that mod.  You'll get a faster response.

Cheers,

Greg

epicdragon55

epicdragon55

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

I was wondering what are the steps to be taken here. Such as above all what is the 1st mod to download in order to begin downloading other mods. I'm looking to get Devious Devices but I need to know what is the first step to take, I currently have nothing but I know the Devious Devices requires other mods which those do as well, so I'm more looking for help on where to being. Also, I'm hoping to get mods from the Steam Workshop, such as more weapons and worlds, but will those mods possibly go against current ones from here?And I'm more referring to the bonus weapons and worlds inter-phasing with the sex mods here.

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,877 posts

The first step is to read the OP (opening post) and/or the readme.txt in the mod you are looking at.  Most of the major mods list their requirements.  If you are in doubt or have trouble, then ask in the support thread of that mod.

shivling006

shivling006

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

I am not sure what changes have been made, but I was able to download from the site for quite a long time. Then, I began to sporadically run into error pages after the page counted down. Now I get the error every time I attempt a download, for FO3, FONV, and Oblivion. It is a little frustrating.

I appreciate the work that goes into the mods, and to maintaining the site without membership fees. I just fail to understand exactly why this issue persists, and why it seems to have gotten progressively worse.

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,877 posts

Again, you are assuming that the problem(s) are related to the site and not something on your end.  We can't begin to help you unless you provide the basic information that we can look at to begin to troubleshoot.  No info, no way to help.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Guide, Download, LoversLab, Mods, Mailamea, Ark of Truth