sexlab skyrim vs sexout newvegas

flutie

Was just curious about how players felt about sexlab vs sexout, it depends what you like best, but just wanted to hear or read the comments, I wish I could do a vote tab, but I cant, if u have any ideas pls let me know, PM

Can't really say much about SexLab yet, played it yesterday for the first time. It does look very neat though from what I can gather and has a lot features we never really managed to bring to Sexout (animation cycling, adjusting positions).

With that being said, things like the UFO cam and some of the plugins would be excellent additions to SexLab. But in case of the UFO cam, that's most likely very difficult, if SKSE misses the appropriate commands.

You can make a poll if you create/edit the first post of a thread and click on "manage poll" in the upper right hand corner of the screen.

I think oblivion vs skyrim would be more appropriate. skyrim is more in context line of oblivion then new vegas / fallout 3.

It will be like comparing apples vs pear. yes they have sex system but again due to skse and new vegas version is what is available is what determines the options what can be created.

If new vegas had the same options OBSE had then more advanced stuff could have been added by now.

It should be SexLab vs Sexout vs LoversPK.

In my opinion, SexLab is still in the very early stage of development. But at the end, probably SexLab framework will win, because it was developed from zero with the gained experience from Sexout and LoversPK.

If we compare between Sexout vs LoversPK, both is equally great.

Archived