TamagoPlayerHud 2.0

I've made a small addon for TamagoClub which shows the current womb state for the PC on the screen.

Useful for knowing when to use contraception and avoid sex (or seek sex if you want to have children) without having to click on the womb all the time.

The MOD requires OBSE v0020 or higher and Pluggy v125 or higher.

All text for the stages can be customized in the ini file so it can be translated easily. The archive contains ini in English and Japanese. If required, different text colors for the stages can also be set (enable in ini file).

Old version:

I thought the discription would appear in the thread automatically. ^^;

Copy & paste:

I've made a small addon for TamagoClub which shows the current womb state for the PC on the screen.

Useful for knowing when to use contraception and avoid sex (or seek sex if you want to have children) without having to click on the womb all the time.

The MOD requires OBSE v0019b or higher and Pluggy v125 or higher.

It also quite obviously expects a female PC.

All text for the stages can be customized in the ini file so it can be translated easily. The archive contains ini in English and Japanese. If required, different text colors for the stages can also be set (enable in ini file).

@Claymore

You can position it wherever you want by adjusting the values in the ini file.

Look for the these lines:

set a3tph.hudX to screenInfo 0 * 0.012
set a3tph.hudY to screenInfo 1 * 0.7

ScreenInfo returns your screen resolution "0" is for horizontal resolution and "1" for vertical.

So, on a 1280x1024 screen it would be displayed at Y = 1024 * 0.7 = 716.8, which would be either at 716 or 717 depending on how the engine rounds the values.

If you are sure your resolution will not change you can also use absolute values by removing the "screenInfo" part:

set a3tph.hudY to 500

This will show the text at precisely Y = 500.

@Loogie

Displaying an image wouldn't be too difficult. The problem is how to make it useful. The image shouldn't be too big in relation to the other HUD elements. This is already a problem since people use different resolutions. But if the image is too small then the different stages would be hard to distinguish. In any case we would need some nice matching images to start with.  :D

• 2 months later...

i get a error it says something like  error pluggy HUD disabled

but i enabled the hud pluggy  please help =(

(sorry im not so good in english)

No problem, I'll try to help.

What version of pluggy is in your OBSE/plugins folder?

Pluggy.dll or pluggy_hud.dll?

If it is pluggy.dll, you simply have to rename it, if it is pluggy_hud.dll it might be that you have an oder version, and I'd advice you to get the newest one from the Nexus.

• 2 weeks later...

were can i find download pluggy v125 please and thank you

The MOD requires OBSE v0019b or higher and Pluggy v125 or higher.

It also quite obviously expects a female PC.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here is a version that doesn't create it's own HUD, it provides evaluable variables for use with HUD Status Bars ( http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=34905 ).

I've created this since I had issues with some HUDs for Lovers extensions that wouldn't go away.

It is a drop in replacement, it should deactivate the old HUD, but it might not work.

Here is a list of variables you can use:

• a3tph.statePlayerWombValid Simple value to say if the character has a vaild womb (1) or not (0)
  • a3tph.statePlayerWombRaw Original TamagoClub state values (should be explained in the TamagoClub docs). Imo pretty much useless here, but for completeness' sake =)
  • a3tph.statePlayerWombQuick Value of 1-7 describing the womb state. 1-4 are the menstrual phases, 5-7 the first to third trimesters of pregnancy.
  • a3tph.statePlayerPregnant Simple value to say if the character is pregnant (1) or not (0)

Still based on v1.0, seems to work fine for me.

Here is an example ini segment for HUD Status bars (I'll include it in the download, the hud_name line has to be exact or it won't work):

set tnoHSB.hud_color to sv_Construct			"a3tph.statePlayerWombValid"
set tnoHSB.hud_textColor to sv_Construct			"1 + 4*a3tph.statePlayerPregnant"
set tnoHSB.hud_val to sv_Construct			"a3tph.statePlayerWombQuick - 1"
set tnoHSB.hud_name to sv_Construct		"#Menstrual Phase         Late Follicular Phase   Ovulation Phase         Luteal Phase            Pregnant (1st Trimester)Pregnant (2nd Trimester)Pregnant (3rd Trimester)[24*tnoHSB.val:24]"
set tnoHSB.hud_type to		 			HUDtxtNoBar
set tnoHSB.hud_textDisplay to				HUDtxtNoValue
set tnoHSB.hud_textType to 				2
set tnoHSB.hud_x to					1
set tnoHSB.hud_y to					10
SetStage tnoHSB 10

Lovers Tamago Club HUD for HUD Status Bars v1.0.7z

• 2 weeks later...

Updated to v2.0 to support the new womb states from TamagoClub v1.12.

New version requires TamagoClub v1.10 or later.

Most scripts have been rewritten. The new version supports male and female PC.

Also, any new womb states defined in future versions of TamagoClub can be added to the ini file.

Please do a clean save for the HUD plugin!

I spent almost the whole day today testing the new code (and making some minor tweaks) but I can't guarantee that it's bug free yet.

Had a fun time playing as some 50+ male imperial using Captain Renaults womb. It ovulated even before I was able to leave the tutorial dungeon. :shy:

• 1 month later...

First of all, thanks for these great mods! I've only gotten into oblivion now after having sit on my hdd for years. Much preferred the tons of morrowind mods and morrowind's game difficulty/differences.

I don't know if others have reported this before, but I get this message every time I load, TamagoPlayerHUD WARNING! "No womb or altered states defined". All I ever see is ??? where the HUD display should appear. I do have the 2.0 version last on the load list out of the lovers and tamago mods. There most definitely is a womb present, which brings me to another question.

Is there any automatic loading preg skins out there for oblivion, a la the romance mod for morrowind? I haven't had luck finding such, I d/l a mod which adds a preg dress to the inventory (But not mine for some reason). Just wondering if you or anyone else know of such a thing, or if they use anything themselves.

EDIT: I found some interesting links in Tomago Grow Belly thread, and I was able to get the SetBody thing to show the modified preg 1,2,3 skins. (From SetBody3MeshMod.7z) Still interested if others use other things, and if they have clothes ect. I found a few things but getting them in the game isn't so straightforward. (Maternity Clothes 1.0, the dress that I mentioned ect.)

I do get another error, related to TamagoSetBody. It states: "Setbody 2ch edition or higher is required".

EDIT2: After I installed SetBody3MeshMod.7z (from Tomago Grow Belly thread) I no longer get this error. It also expanded what I could set the body as.

I apologize in advance if these are simple errors on my part, I played for two days before realizing that I had been playing with all these mods requiring Shivering Isles, that I did not actually have it installed. It explained why I had most NPCs walking around with invisible torsos/legs!

First of all' date=' thanks for these great mods! I've only gotten into oblivion now after having sit on my hdd for years. Much preferred the tons of morrowind mods and morrowind's game difficulty/differences.

I don't know if others have reported this before, but I get this message every time I load, TamagoPlayerHUD WARNING! "No womb or altered states defined". All I ever see is ??? where the HUD display should appear. I do have the 2.0 version last on the load list out of the lovers and tamago mods. There most definitely is a womb present, which brings me to another question.

Is there any automatic loading preg skins out there for oblivion, a la the romance mod for morrowind? I haven't had luck finding such, I d/l a mod which adds a preg dress to the inventory (But not mine for some reason). Just wondering if you or anyone else know of such a thing, or if they use anything themselves.

I do get another error, related to TamagoSetBody. It states: "Setbody 2ch edition or higher is required".

I apologize in advance if these are simple errors on my part, I played for two days before realizing that I had been playing with all these mods requiring Shivering Isles, that I did not actually have it installed. It explained why I had most NPCs walking around with invisible torsos/legs!

[/quote']

For Pregnant body try the file below.There are slightly different versions available which might suit your taste, at least one is available on this forum, (you'll need to search for it) but try this one first as it is the mod referred to in your error message:

http://shy.jsphr.net/upload/img/ups21857.7z

It will enable Tomagosetbody to work.

Good luck!

For Pregnant body try the file below.There are slightly different versions available which might suit your taste, at least one is available on this forum, (you'll need to search for it) but try this one first as it is the mod referred to in your error message:

http://shy.jsphr.net/upload/img/ups21857.7z

It will enable Tomagosetbody to work.

Good luck!

Hi, sorry I tested it out, it seems not to show the new options added by one of the mods I downloaded from the Tomago Belly Grow thread. For now I'll be reverting back to SetBody3MeshMod.7z (Oddly, although the plugin's date is much newer in your link than the other one, it showed less options). Thanks for the quick help though!

I still get the Tomago 2.0 HUD problem with both of these mods. I do have pluggy working (lovers extended shows bars, unfortunately overlayed on the original directions thing), and the other dependencies.

I still get the Tomago 2.0 HUD problem with both of these mods. I do have pluggy working (lovers extended shows bars, unfortunately overlayed on the original directions thing), and the other dependencies.

The positioning of diferent huds can be changed in the appropriate ini file by altering the X-Y values. I do it by trial and error, eventually arriving at a HUD position that suits me.

For me the trick is to set the new value and hit space bar a few times and type the default value following a semi colon to remark it out. Just in case I have to back track later if I need to. I also save a copy of all ini files I've altered and am satisfied with in labelled folders with my other back ups in case I need to rebuild at some point. To avoid having to go through the whole tedious business again.

BTW this setbody also seem to work very well:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=39966

The positioning of diferent huds can be changed in the appropriate ini file by altering the X-Y values. I do it by trial and error' date=' eventually arriving at a HUD position that suits me.

For me the trick is to set the new value and hit space bar a few times and type the default value following a semi colon to remark it out. Just in case I have to back track later if I need to. I also save a copy of all ini files I've altered and am satisfied with in labelled folders with my other back ups in case I need to rebuild at some point. To avoid having to go through the whole tedious business again.

BTW this setbody also seem to work very well:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=39966

[/quote']

Thanks! I fiddled with the ini and got in to my liking after a couple of attempts. That new link is fantastic, nothing like a good all-inclusive mod that also clears up errors!

I do get this message on loading up a save after these changes, "TomagoHUD: Some mod indexes have been changes [REF 45]". Probably just stating it found something had changed though.

Thanks again for the lightening help!

I do get this message on loading up a save after these changes, "TomagoHUD: Some mod indexes have been changes [REF 45]". Probably just stating it found something had changed though.

Tomago rcognises changes in load order on startup including new mods added. Both esp and esm files. It doesn't seem to mind new esp files but gets touchy about esm files and their load order. It demands you reset settings using the spell. Last time it happened to me I lost all my kiddies heads! I've not figured out a way round that yet.

In fact if anyone has any ideas how to fix that, I'd be grateful.

I think I figured out my TomagoHUD 2.0 issue. I opened up the console, and it stated ...:No INI file and ...: "Player" has an unknown state (150).

From that, I copied the TomagoHUD ini from the folder I had created Oblivion\ini) to the Oblivion\data\ini (aka the correct!) path. There was no ini in that folder...always read the instructions carefully!

So now I don't know if it is working, the ??? has gone, there are no error messages, but there is simply nothing on the screen in that area now. I'll play a few in-game days to see if changing throughout the cycle will do something.

EDIT: It was playing hide and seek...For some reason, it shot up from being in the middle of the left-hand side (???) to the top left corner. (white text postpartum stage). I take it the mod changes text and colors as the stages change?

On a totally unrelated note, is there a way to put an item directly into your inventory? I have 2 books from craftybits that have no 'take' button.

To live is to learn Trex. Well done.Yes HUD displays different colours at different states. Positioning it is a bit if a pain, isn't it.

On a totally unrelated note, is there a way to put an item directly into your inventory? I have 2 books from craftybits that have no 'take' button

No idea. I wonder if it's possible to add a "take" option in CS (?)

To live is to learn Trex. Well done.Yes HUD displays different colours at different states. Positioning it is a bit if a pain' date=' isn't it.

On a totally unrelated note, is there a way to put an item directly into your inventory? I have 2 books from craftybits that have no 'take' button

No idea. I wonder if it's possible to add a "take" option in CS (?)

Actually, there are two ways to do that:

1-Open the .esp that gives the book in CS, search it in the book list, edit it unmarking the "can't be taken" box, save.

OR

2-Check what is the load order number of the .esp in OBMM and write it down, find the ID number of the book (open console and select it in game), write in console "player.additem @@###### 1" whitout quotes.

@@ is the load order number

###### are the LAST 6 digits of the objiect ID number.

I always use FormID finder, it's an invaluable tool (search in TesNexus).

• 3 weeks later...

i get a error it says something like  error pluggy HUD disabled

but i enabled the hud pluggy  please help =(

(sorry im not so good in english)

Did you rename the (only) the .dll file to enable the HUD functionality?

Hope this helps...

Hud version - simply rename any Pluggy after v122 to "OBSE_Elys_Pluggy_Hud.dll" to access the Hud functionality.

For some unknown reason, I have 2 tamagoPlayerHud at the same time on my screen, one is defunct and not working while the other one work just fine. I'd like to know how to remove or at least reset the bars ? I'm having the exact same problem with aphrodisia :'(

I've been disabling the mod, removing the ini etc. still have theses bars :s

I know what your problem is. Here's the solution.

1: Disable bot TamagoPlayerHud.esp and LoversAphrodisia.esp

2: Move the Pluggy_hud .dll, or remove the _hud suffix.

3: load up your save. The game will tell you it's dependent on missing plugins. Ignore and continue.

4: The bars are gone...

5: Save, then re-enable both plugins, and re-instate pluggy_hud by reversing steps 1 and 2.

6: ???

7: PROFIT!!!