I have found this mod bug,

the script that inside the bsa has different name compare to esp.

I have already fix this problem, and get it work.

I make the fix version by using the tweak version, I did not test original version.

Interesting, 'cuz I've been walking around in my birthday suit for a looong time (using Succubus Heart / Deadly Drain - no Submit, Defeat, etc.) and nothin' from nobody - so I'll try this. Because of the above mentioned mods, I'm trying to encourage rapists! 

EDIT:  Yep, seems to work now!  Thanks for the fix !!

This mod is horribly out of date, I'd recommend using deviously enslaved instead.  It makes people demand sex from you (and possibly rape you if you decline) if you're vulnerable (nudity is one factor in vulnerability) and could also lead to enslavement.  Enslavement isn't for everyone, but if you're looking to get forced, then that mod can do it for you.  It's also configurable so you can set the chance significantly higher, and dial down the chance of enslavement.

Thanks for the tip, I'll check it out!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can not get this mod to work for me personally. I have been able to uncheck it in the mod list and Skyrim works fine. With it in however, It will shut down and crash after a few seconds. Does anyone have a fix? 

DangerousNights2.1.rar works great for me with SexLab 1.59. But I'm guessing you have something newer installed. The new stuff doesn't work for me.

Oops. This is an old old version. I never used 1.7. 2013 files are too old.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...

just a couple of questions before i add EVEN MORE mods to my already overloaded mod manager haha
yes this mod makes it so that npcs will rape your charcter if thier in the buff BUT what about if your followers are naked? or even random NPCs walking abut the place, are they likely to get the pole if they .....ahem....... 'decide' to streak?