• 2 months later...

Does this affect female followers as well?

YES !!! But  if you remove their clothes/armor . you must release them as a follwer before anything happens

Is this true?  I cannot get this to work and based on OP's description of how the mod is triggered I don't see how NPC-NPC is possible given NPC does not comment on another NPC's nudity.

It would be cool if they only decided to take advantage of you under certain conditions or at least there would be more of a chance under certain conditions like: no one being around, at night/day, their drunkenness, your drunkenness, wilderness setting, dungeon setting, armed or not, etc

I'd also like to see some MCM support for these conditions and chances of being raped and so on.

• 1 month later...

Hey, I'm having a problem where the guards attack me rather than my 'assailant'.

Is this a load order issue or maybe a mod conflict you're aware of?

Thanks in advance.

Edit: I mean the rape is triggered correctly by a random (non-guard) npc, but the guards come to his rescue, not mine :( I'm the victim damnit! lol

Hey, I'm having a problem where the guards attack me rather than my 'assailant'.

Is this a load order issue or maybe a mod conflict you're aware of?

Thanks in advance.

Edit: I mean the rape is triggered correctly by a random (non-guard) npc, but the guards come to his rescue, not mine :( I'm the victim damnit! lol

Do you have SexLab Submit installed, if so guards will react to consential sex. This can be disabled in Submits MCM

As stated in OP, it isn't a priority for me, and since it has been place dinto Lovers victim I would just consider this mod dead.

I think it's a pity.

Your mod is simple and, for the most users, stable and fine working.

LoversVictim is too much complicated, introduces some issue and conflicts with other mods and, still, has some bugs.

I really wish to see THIS mod developed further.

Maybe with few, really few, other features, as suggested about Night, Wilderness, Civilized places and so on.

It will be the perfect companion for Dangerous Nights.

My two cents.

As stated in OP, it isn't a priority for me, and since it has been place dinto Lovers victim I would just consider this mod dead.

I think it's a pity.

LoversVictim is too much complicated, introduces some issue and conflicts with other mods and, still, has some bugs.

Maybe with few, really few, other features, as suggested about Night, Wilderness, Civilized places and so on.

My two cents.

I agree NicolaDragoness, and you stated it perfectly.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's a pity.

My two cents.

Thirded.

• 1 month later...

how do i uninstall this mod

If you have the original file you downloaded, open it up and look at the files inside. Then just go into your data folder and delete those files. If you don't have the original file, redownload it then do the previous steps. Then just load your game and ignore the message that pops up saying you're missing something. Save and reload and the message and should be uninstalled.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know as I'm not into that.  However as I understand it - This mod works whenever someone Male or Female NPC makes a comment like "Next time you might want to get dressed before leaving the house." or "Gonna get cold tonight, you might want to cover your unmentionables."  The mod rolls a percentage or something and if successful He/She initates a non-con sex contact (rape).  I have had this installed and used in several cities and my female char has been tagged by both male and female NPCs.  So I can't see any reason why it wouldn't work - you may need to change the sexual orientation of several male characters - use the MCM for this.

• 4 months later...

I think it's a pity.

My two cents.

Thirded.

Fourth-ed?

Best thing is if Arizona_Steve picks this up and implements it into the random rape mod.  It sounds like a great mod. Bromm83 did a great job and is beeing absolutely clear about it. Not going to improve it further.  So my opinion, it would make a great adition to random rape. 

Thanks Bromm83. 

I think it is exactly what random rape is missing. 

Sadly it's taken over a year and a half for me to see this comment. Once I get bored with Skyrim (again) I have a number of additions I want to make to Random Sex, might try to figure out how to integrate some SexLab Aroused based features into it, this being one of them.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't get this to work, and I'm 90% sure I figured out how to change the percentages in the CK. at 90% a pop, I'm still walking around unmolested. The only thing I can think of that's causing a conflict is Defeat, but I can't unistall it from my current save to check that. Does anyone know if this is an issue?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have found this mod bug,

the script that inside the bsa has different name compare to esp.

I have already fix this problem, and get it work.

I make the fix version by using the tweak version, I did not test original version.

Interesting, 'cuz I've been walking around in my birthday suit for a looong time (using Succubus Heart / Deadly Drain - no Submit, Defeat, etc.) and nothin' from nobody - so I'll try this. Because of the above mentioned mods, I'm trying to encourage rapists! 

EDIT:  Yep, seems to work now!  Thanks for the fix !!

• 3 months later...

I have found this mod bug,

the script that inside the bsa has different name compare to esp.

I have already fix this problem, and get it work.

I make the fix version by using the tweak version, I did not test original version.

Interesting, 'cuz I've been walking around in my birthday suit for a looong time (using Succubus Heart / Deadly Drain - no Submit, Defeat, etc.) and nothin' from nobody - so I'll try this. Because of the above mentioned mods, I'm trying to encourage rapists! 

EDIT:  Yep, seems to work now!  Thanks for the fix !!

This mod is horribly out of date, I'd recommend using deviously enslaved instead.  It makes people demand sex from you (and possibly rape you if you decline) if you're vulnerable (nudity is one factor in vulnerability) and could also lead to enslavement.  Enslavement isn't for everyone, but if you're looking to get forced, then that mod can do it for you.  It's also configurable so you can set the chance significantly higher, and dial down the chance of enslavement.