Doesn't seem to work on spouses, they always give the "yes my love?" or some similar response. I'll play around with the CK later, maybe I fucked up something...

I locked my spouse's arousal at 100 and made both of us exhibitionists, then turned off the lover's comfort "sex in the morning" option.   I slept naked one night and when I woke up, I was raped by my spouse!  Was rather amusing :)

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for self promotion, but the mods is crying for SLAroused.

Instead of using random chance it is possible to use arousal level.

Just replace random number with sla_Aroused faction rank, if it is above threshold start action... 

More I am thinking, since there is no more development on the mod, do you mind if I embed it into Lovers Victim?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23465-wip-lovers-victim-2013-11-30/

• 2 weeks later...

As stated in OP, it isn't a priority for me, and since it has been place dinto Lovers victim I would just consider this mod dead.

Thanks for this mod, Bromm83. I found it quite disruptive. Like many I've moved on to LV, but for a long time it was integral to my play. Even modified gear to remove the armorcuirass tag :)

• 3 weeks later...

This is a really, really nice concept. :) I love things like this, and will happily install it. I have Better Bargaining (or whatever it's called), on and set so that if I'm naked, I get better prices for showing off some skin... so if I forget to put my clothes back on before leaving the store, I could get molested on the way to the next one, so this is -perfect- for me! I really hope someone adds to this, maybe adds a dialogue check. :) And I'm guessing yes, the 'no more naked comments' mod, would probably turn this off. I'm... not ENTIRELY sure, but I believe so.

what is this "better bargaining" mod you mention ?

can you give the right title or where to find it ?

cheers

This is a really, really nice concept. :) I love things like this, and will happily install it. I have Better Bargaining (or whatever it's called), on and set so that if I'm naked, I get better prices for showing off some skin... so if I forget to put my clothes back on before leaving the store, I could get molested on the way to the next one, so this is -perfect- for me! I really hope someone adds to this, maybe adds a dialogue check. :) And I'm guessing yes, the 'no more naked comments' mod, would probably turn this off. I'm... not ENTIRELY sure, but I believe so.

what is this "better bargaining" mod you mention ?

can you give the right title or where to find it ?

cheers

I use a mod called Trade and Barter and one if it's many sliding trade options will let you set it so the PC gets a significant trade boost (or reduction if you wanted) when naked. With Dangerously Nude installed, you might have to "earn" those lower prices though ;)

• 5 weeks later...

Would it be possible to tweak this mod to include animals? Like dogs and horses (well maybe not your personal horse, that could get annoying haha).

I know animals don't have nude comments dialog, but it would be cool if they could somehow be given a random chance to jump on your female character if she is naked.

Would it be possible to tweak this mod to include animals? Like dogs and horses (well maybe not your personal horse, that could get annoying haha).

I know animals don't have nude comments dialog, but it would be cool if they could somehow be given a random chance to jump on your female character if she is naked.

Last I heard Bromm wasn't developing this further.

Loversvictim has an addon for horses and dogs, though.

SkyMoMod has a SexLab plugin as well (just combat rape as far as I can tell)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24459-lovers-victim-dogsnhorses/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26003-skymomod-v12-sex-lab-compatibility-patch/

File Name: SexLab Dangerously Nude

File Submitter: Bromm83

File Submitted: 09 Jul 2013

File Category: SexLab Framework

Haven't you always been annoyed that when you walk around naked, noone does anything else than perhaps make a comment about it?

I have.

That's why I made SexLab Dangerously Nude.

Now when you walk around naked there is a 10% chance a male character will rape your nude female character.

I mean, you are walking around naked after all!

First I planned this as a way of having people come up to you and try to talk you into sex, but I don't know how to use script fragments in misc dialogue to start a real conversation, so I just did it the easy way. No sweet talking, just rape.

I will not be developing this mod any further (apart from bugfixes if needed), but if you want to try your hand in making this a better mod you are most welcome!

The quest where all the dialogue is stored is "WICommentNaked", or just search for naked under quests in the CK.

The current dialogue is under "Misc" tab. Some of the dialogue there shows up twice. The topmost of those I have added a rape script fragment to with a GetRandomChance < 10 to. Feel free to take it wichever way you want!

Once someone has made a better version of this I will remove this file from the downloads section.

Requirements:

- SexLab (and all it's requirements)

Conflicts:

- No More Nude Comments (or somethign like that)

- Any mod that changes the comments when you are naked.

Now there is a new version, the "tweaked" one!

Thanks to Rossignol for his changes:

"Fun mod, tweaked it a bit on my side to make more variety to rape chance, depending on what seems more appropriate to me. Most people now have a rape chance ranging from 25 to 50%, gards have "only" 20% chance of rape because they're supposed to keep the law, but some might be corrupt/asshole. Drunk people have 80% chance to rape because they're wasted and more susceptible to do something stupid. Also didn't change the 10% for argonians, Khajits and Orcs because I'm not into those races.

This is just a little tweak based on the conditions as mentioned on OP, didn't change anything else, so will work exactly the same, just that rape might happen more often. Putting it there for those who want for more risks and don't want or can't do it themselves, so all credits goes to Bromm83, wouldn't even called what I did modding. XD"

Click here to download this file

I walk around nude all the time and no one rapes me! :( Am I just that ugly? LoL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...