The mod calculate the chance of rape only when a nude comment is being used by a male npc. So regarding clothing, as long as the comments are used, it shouldn't matter. Same regarding private needs. Don't use it, but the way Dangerously nude works, it should work with it, but only if someone is around and close enough to speak a nude comment.

But in any case : no nude comment = no rape.

Might depend on the mod(s) you use. This one only tamper with the nude comment line, adding a roll to see if it initiate a rape or not. It uses vanilla parameters to define nudity or not, so as long as you are sufficiently nude, they should eventually comment on it. Is your char a woman ? If so, was she wearing a strap-on at the time ? Maybe wearing one is not considered being nude ?

OK I just finished testing several separate mods with a new install of Skyrim.  So far I've had it glitch once and after I reloaded (Quicksave) I haven't had the problem show up.  But I think it's running the free camera (TFC) that causes it because I ran the camera to get a look at a rock face and it CTDed as soon as I hit save.

How do I edit the rape chance for different races?

I also have a suggestion for the future if it's possible. Make them stalk you until you are out of sight of other NPCs and then they strike. It always bugged me that you get raped in the middle of the inn or the market in front of everyone's eyes. It's not very immersive. Thanks for the mod.

Someone actually did a script(?) for that. I hope someday, somone uses it.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I downloaded from the loverslab downloads page, and copied the contents to my data folder. 

But I don't see anything happening - the nude comments are still there, no rape ensuing, and i can't even see the MCM config menu... waited for the "MCM has registered 1 new menu"(or something like that) for a long time, but nothing. 

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks in advance

Guest Devianza

Ok I downloaded from the loverslab downloads page, and copied the contents to my data folder. 

But I don't see anything happening - the nude comments are still there, no rape ensuing, and i can't even see the MCM config menu... waited for the "MCM has registered 1 new menu"(or something like that) for a long time, but nothing. 

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks in advance

Well first off, I'm not sure what MCM is registering on your end but this mod doesn't use MCM so it isn't this mod that's registering.

Secondly, it depends which version you downloaded.

The original version, rape will only happen 10% of the time, and I'm pretty sure it's hetro only, so it can take a long time before someone actually assaults your character.  The second version, which was modified by another member of the site, it happens more often but it's still here and there.  The second version makes it happen more frequent if the male npc is drunk, so hanging out in the inn's is a good place to test the mod.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks in advance

Well first off, I'm not sure what MCM is registering on your end but this mod doesn't use MCM so it isn't this mod that's registering.

The original version, rape will only happen 10% of the time, and I'm pretty sure it's hetro only, so it can take a long time before someone actually assaults your character.  The second version, which was modified by another member of the site, it happens more often but it's still here and there.  The second version makes it happen more frequent if the male npc is drunk, so hanging out in the inn's is a good place to test the mod.

So is there a spell or something which will let me configure anything?

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks in advance

So is there a spell or something which will let me configure anything?

Nope, currently the main one has only 10% chance, and the alernative one has a bit better chance in some cases. No MCM and no spell to configure. This is just out here as a proof of concept letting other modders build on it.

Is there a chance to get an MCM version, so I can customize further the odds of rape?

There is a chance, especially since one of my planned mods didn't end up being realized, but have patience and it might be a completely different mod with options in MCM and everything!

Please don't make it to different, by addin stuff, other mods already cover.
i like this mod, as it works better then Coveted from SD, so i would prefer the new version to not conflict with other mods.
But you might want to take a look at that: ActorEvents Framework, if you want to use triggers like hp and such in your newer versions.

Please don't make it to different, by addin stuff, other mods already cover.

i like this mod, as it works better then Coveted from SD, so i would prefer the new version to not conflict with other mods.

But you might want to take a look at that: ActorEvents Framework, if you want to use triggers like hp and such in your newer versions.

Thanks for the link!

As seen by my other mods I try to stay away for what other mods do (I removed quests from solutions, I canceled a planned mod since radiant prostitution came out), so any expansion on this mod will be something new or at least something done in a completely different way! 

In any case expect MCM... 

I will have a look at the link as soon as I have sobered up ;)

One note about ActorEvents: An upcoming feature will allow other mods, to add to mods that register with AE (by CallBack instead of permanently monitoring stuff, adding to the script delay).

Example: i could add Prison Overhaul or SDs enslavement to your mod, as soon as your mod reported that it ended (f.e.) what it was doing to AE. My mod would catch that info and add consequences, like one of the mentioned mods. So even of you don't use triggers like HP, which would conflict with Defeat or SD, adding your mod to AE still offers other modders to add to it. You could add as many event infos as you like to AE, so other mods can use all the reported events as triggers for themself to extend your mod.

Or you could use this feature yourself, to add other mods to your mod, saving you from having to write more code then needed.

P.s.: Not yet included, but i thought you might like to know, before you decide against AE. it's still WiP, so there are more features to come. Feel free to suggest own features for AE.

included in the latest build.

• 1 month later...

Is there a chance to get an MCM version, so I can customize further the odds of rape?

I second this motion. I know you don't like beast races but I love them, so the chances from argonians and khajiits being low annoys me. :) I would love to adjust the crap out of this mod, either based on gender of me or npc, or upon race or role or base chance or whatever you can pull off. I was even logging into this thread just to ask how I'd tweak it via the BSA, but if you make an MCM menu, I won't have to. Thank you for the wonderful mod.

• 2 weeks later...

There is a chance, especially since one of my planned mods didn't end up being realized, but have patience and it might be a completely different mod with options in MCM and everything!

I understand, and would further echo CGi's request that, when you sober up and get around to it (lol. Dont sober up too much. Life is more fun buzzed) that the mod isnt too different from its current incarnation.

If I had a lick of skill or talent at programming, Id offer to help :)

In the meantime, thatnks for your work, and please keep going. Its much appriciated and enjoyed.

• 1 month later...