View File

Haven't you always been annoyed that when you walk around naked, noone does anything else than perhaps make a comment about it?

I have.

That's why I made SexLab Dangerously Nude.

Now when you walk around naked there is a 10% chance a male character will rape your nude female character.

I mean, you are walking around naked after all!

First I planned this as a way of having people come up to you and try to talk you into sex, but I don't know how to use script fragments in misc dialogue to start a real conversation, so I just did it the easy way. No sweet talking, just rape.

I will not be developing this mod any further (apart from bugfixes if needed), but if you want to try your hand in making this a better mod you are most welcome!

The quest where all the dialogue is stored is "WICommentNaked", or just search for naked under quests in the CK.

The current dialogue is under "Misc" tab. Some of the dialogue there shows up twice. The topmost of those I have added a rape script fragment to with a GetRandomChance < 10 to. Feel free to take it wichever way you want!

Once someone has made a better version of this I will remove this file from the downloads section.

Requirements:

- SexLab (and all it's requirements)

Conflicts:

- No More Nude Comments (or somethign like that)

- Any mod that changes the comments when you are naked.

Now there is a new version, the "tweaked" one!

Thanks to Rossignol for his changes:

"Fun mod, tweaked it a bit on my side to make more variety to rape chance, depending on what seems more appropriate to me. Most people now have a rape chance ranging from 25 to 50%, gards have "only" 20% chance of rape because they're supposed to keep the law, but some might be corrupt/asshole. Drunk people have 80% chance to rape because they're wasted and more susceptible to do something stupid. Also didn't change the 10% for argonians, Khajits and Orcs because I'm not into those races.

This is just a little tweak based on the conditions as mentioned on OP, didn't change anything else, so will work exactly the same, just that rape might happen more often. Putting it there for those who want for more risks and don't want or can't do it themselves, so all credits goes to Bromm83, wouldn't even called what I did modding. XD"

Haven't you always been annoyed that when you walk around naked, noone does anything else than perhaps make a comment about it?

I have.

I have as well :)

Cool mod, if I would have sexlab installed I'd totally use ist but at the moment I am okay with Sex Addicts and random rape.

I cant get this to function.

How often does it check whether they jump you ?

How far away do you have to go to reset it ?

I tripsied naked around 4 guys (whose arousel level reached 29 according to Lovers Comfort), ofcourse 1 one of them did say "you are not as attractive as you would like to believe" so maybe Im just not that pretty :)

Would be cool if the other % of the time they reported you to guards and being naked in public  was a crime.

I really like this idea... just like the hentai game:

Naked Order [Eng] - Completed Mirror 1 Mirror 2 Info

It's about a girl that is blackmailed to earn money to save her sister. She needs to execute some orders while running naked around the city (pretty simple game).

• At night males follow you and rape you.
  • Females report you to a guard (crime).
  • Guards give you a game over (jail or fine).

Great sounding mod! And I totally get that if you're female walking around nude there's a chance a male would rape you. My questions are. 1) Is there a sex check in the mod? So if you are male walking around nude, a female may rape you...or would it still be a male? If not, could you make it so men get attacked by women/women by men or possibly configurable via MCM so us streakers could get whats coming to us? :D

Don't they have this implemented already except for the sex part I think lovers comfort did something similar.

Nope. The closest to this functionality in a current mod is Sanguine's Debauchery, and as far as I'm aware, only if you have the option "Coveted" enabled through MCM, which basically makes it so if you walk around naked, every time an NPC gives you the "you're naked" line, there's a moderate chance that NPC will rape you.

The downside is that as it currently is, Sanguine's Debauchery uses SexiS as its engine, not SexLab, which makes this mod useful :) -That said though, Sanguine's Debauchery v2 is coming, and it'll be using SexLab instead of SexiS, so I guess as soon as that comes out this mod will be a little irrelevant. I say a little because maybe people don't want to have such a big mod just for the naked rape feature. If you just want to have a chance to get raped if you walk around naked and nothing else, then this mod would be the way to go; Light, simple and straight to the point.

Looking at it in TES5Edit I can see that there is indeed a sex check in place, so only female PC's will be effected. It's done through the dialog system, when ever a male would make a comment about you being naked, which is a very neat way to do it. But what if you have the no more naked comments mod running... Will that completely nullify this mod?

This is a really, really nice concept. :) I love things like this, and will happily install it. I have Better Bargaining (or whatever it's called), on and set so that if I'm naked, I get better prices for showing off some skin... so if I forget to put my clothes back on before leaving the store, I could get molested on the way to the next one, so this is -perfect- for me! I really hope someone adds to this, maybe adds a dialogue check. :) And I'm guessing yes, the 'no more naked comments' mod, would probably turn this off. I'm... not ENTIRELY sure, but I believe so.

sorry , just odd question :D

would female NPC get raped too when they walking around naked ??

Nope, it uses the misc comments where NPCs talks to the player, so it won't trigger on nude NPCs.

Just an idea, you can add different % for day and night. To make it more dangerous at night (more stalkers) or less likely during the day.

Yes that is possible, but I will not develop it further, so it will have to be someone else.

Would be cool if the other % of the time they reported you to guards and being naked in public  was a crime.

That was one of my ideas. I would love to see someone implement it. Problem is, I couldn't find a way to make a new crime, so your crime would have to be reported as something else.

I cant get this to function.

How often does it check whether they jump you ?

How far away do you have to go to reset it ?

I tripsied naked around 4 guys (whose arousel level reached 29 according to Lovers Comfort), ofcourse 1 one of them did say "you are not as attractive as you would like to believe" so maybe Im just not that pretty :)

There is a timer on how often they comment on you being nude. I tested it by waiting an hour next to a NPC that commented it several times before he raped me at the end of the comment.

Great sounding mod! And I totally get that if you're female walking around nude there's a chance a male would rape you. My questions are. 1) Is there a sex check in the mod? So if you are male walking around nude, a female may rape you...or would it still be a male? If not, could you make it so men get attacked by women/women by men or possibly configurable via MCM so us streakers could get whats coming to us? :D

Yes sex check, but this mod only works for female characters. This was something I just had lying around that I used on a female character and I have no plans to further develop it, but if anyone want to make it usable on male characters they are free to do so. Only male NPCs have the possibility to rape.

Don't they have this implemented already except for the sex part I think lovers comfort did something similar.

I haven't seen it in any other mod. If it is implemented in another, better mod, please use that.

Looking at it in TES5Edit I can see that there is indeed a sex check in place, so only female PC's will be effected. It's done through the dialog system, when ever a male would make a comment about you being naked, which is a very neat way to do it. But what if you have the no more naked comments mod running... Will that completely nullify this mod?

No more naked comments mod will either stop this from working or this will stop it from working... 

Hope this answers most questions. (btw, GetRandomPercent is in my experience not completely trustworthy, but if you just delete the GetRandomPercent from all the dialogues you get it happening 100% of the time, or at least should since the comments aren't random, and the ones I changed are over the other ones.)

If its like in previous game, GetRandomPercent value should get calculated once for each run of the "script". So all conditions in the same dialogue would get the same value.

This is by design given the way PickIdle works in Idle Animations.

I suppose SKSE introduced rand which should be far more "random".

Best thing is if Arizona_Steve picks this up and implements it into the random rape mod.  It sounds like a great mod. Bromm83 did a great job and is beeing absolutely clear about it. Not going to improve it further.  So my opinion, it would make a great adition to random rape. 

Thanks Bromm83. 

I think it is exactly what random rape is missing. 

Didn't know force greet is that hard to implement :/ force greeting could add a lot more immersion to the game

I have no idea how hard it is to use in dialogue topics, I just made this a while ago as a twist to my gameplay. Easy solution, not bothering to look into how to make it better. Feel free to make it into a mod with force greet. I would love that

The Sanguine's Debauchery mod permanently attaches Sanguine's artifact to the player using a clothing slot. Does that artifact make your mod see the player as partially clothed and, therefore, make your mod ineffective?

Thanks.

This checks for "ArmorCuircas" and "ClothingBody", there are a lot of other clothing slots, so if it uses any other slot than those two it should have no effect. If it uses one of those two, it will make this useless.

Easy way to find out is: Go to an NPC and see if they comment on you being naked. If they comment on it this should work, if they don't it won't work.

The Sanguine's Debauchery mod permanently attaches Sanguine's artifact to the player using a clothing slot. Does that artifact make your mod see the player as partially clothed and, therefore, make your mod ineffective?

Thanks.

This checks for "ArmorCuircas" and "ClothingBody", there are a lot of other clothing slots, so if it uses any other slot than those two it should have no effect. If it uses one of those two, it will make this useless.

Easy way to find out is: Go to an NPC and see if they comment on you being naked. If they comment on it this should work, if they don't it won't work.

Thank you for your quick response.

I tested according to your suggestion. Dangerously Nude does not see Sanguine's artifact as clothing.

Thanks for your mod. I've been wanting something like this since before Skyrim when I was playing Oblivion.