File Name: SexLab Dangerously Nude
File Submitter: Bromm83
File Submitted: 09 Jul 2013
File Category: SexLab Framework
Haven't you always been annoyed that when you walk around naked, noone does anything else than perhaps make a comment about it?
That's why I made SexLab Dangerously Nude.
Now when you walk around naked there is a 10% chance a male character will rape your nude female character.
I mean, you are walking around naked after all!
First I planned this as a way of having people come up to you and try to talk you into sex, but I don't know how to use script fragments in misc dialogue to start a real conversation, so I just did it the easy way. No sweet talking, just rape.
I will not be developing this mod any further (apart from bugfixes if needed), but if you want to try your hand in making this a better mod you are most welcome!
The quest where all the dialogue is stored is "WICommentNaked", or just search for naked under quests in the CK.
The current dialogue is under "Misc" tab. Some of the dialogue there shows up twice. The topmost of those I have added a rape script fragment to with a GetRandomChance < 10 to. Feel free to take it wichever way you want!
Once someone has made a better version of this I will remove this file from the downloads section.
- SexLab (and all it's requirements)
- No More Nude Comments (or somethign like that)
- Any mod that changes the comments when you are naked.
Now there is a new version, the "tweaked" one!
Thanks to Rossignol for his changes:
"Fun mod, tweaked it a bit on my side to make more variety to rape chance, depending on what seems more appropriate to me. Most people now have a rape chance ranging from 25 to 50%, gards have "only" 20% chance of rape because they're supposed to keep the law, but some might be corrupt/asshole. Drunk people have 80% chance to rape because they're wasted and more susceptible to do something stupid. Also didn't change the 10% for argonians, Khajits and Orcs because I'm not into those races.
This is just a little tweak based on the conditions as mentioned on OP, didn't change anything else, so will work exactly the same, just that rape might happen more often. Putting it there for those who want for more risks and don't want or can't do it themselves, so all credits goes to Bromm83, wouldn't even called what I did modding. XD"