Schlongs of Skyrim - Futa Version - CHSBHC & CBBE Discussion

Well I'm currently packing the stuff and preparing the release. It's been a month since we are waiting for the SOS update. The penis position won't be perfect but it does look good anyway.

tumblr_lvwcji8bQh1r3moguo1_500.gif

Size its like the SOS Mod right ? the size on the image/video its after abuse dragon potions ? I don't  mind big dicks but that one :blink: lol, anyway awesome work, looks amazing, can't wait for release :blush:

Well I'm currently packing the stuff and preparing the release. It's been a month since we are waiting for the SOS update. The penis position won't be perfect but it does look good anyway.

Yeah I've done some testing with the testicles bone moved towards front so there's less phasing in and out of the thigh but then that causes some issues as well.

I think it's worth it for CHSBHC and possibly CBBE though, the inner thighs sort of engulf the "default" position.

*b3lisario makes post, receives 30 likes*

I used this mod with the following without any issues. I made sure to install the futa skeleton last and did overwrites.

Cbbe

Cbbe slides

Chsbhc bbp

Dragonfly tbbp

Unfortunately my labtop is too weak to run all these mods at once with too many characters so I could only test it with my character by itself so I don't know how the npcs are affected.

Make sure that you have installed the "SOS for female - XPMS skeletons" file and not just the UNP addon. Doing that fixed the problem you describe for me earlier today :)

Thank you for the help, it's working now :D

Though I am a little disappointed that you can't increase the size for the play character, oddly enough I can do so for the NPCs but not the PC :/

Did you drink Dragon Essence potions ? because i made my char's dick grow with em, maybe using SOS light version ( can't change size if i remember right )

Yes, I'm working on *deep breath* CBBE, CHSBHC, ADEC, ADEC Toonsil, Megalov (luv?), ADM, 7Base, and CBBE bodyslide and god knows what other bodies I don't have memorized.

As for the ball-less version, that can come after this stuff since it's easier to destroy than create.

It might require stretching of the mesh, though, since the penis and balls are joined near the base, leaving a hole once removed.

Make sure that you have installed the "SOS for female - XPMS skeletons" file and not just the UNP addon. Doing that fixed the problem you describe for me earlier today :)

Thank you for the help, it's working now :D

Though I am a little disappointed that you can't increase the size for the play character, oddly enough I can do so for the NPCs but not the PC :/

Did you drink Dragon Essence potions ? because i made my char's dick grow with em, maybe using SOS light version ( can't change size if i remember right )

I don't use the light version, I use the full package. The NPCs schlongs grow bigger when I use that option in the menu, but my character remains unchanged, even with potions applied.

OK here it is. I hope you enjoy it.

SOS schlong for females - UNP

Do the SexLab animations look right with it pointing that high up like that?

By the way, I see some pretty noticeable seams there. I'd try 3d texture painting. I'm not sure how to do it in Max but in Blender you can paint right on the textures with the 3d models. So you could just smear from one part to the next. You'd do that until it's blended on all of the textures for it, not just the color map.

If you've already done that though, it's possible it could be weighting. Anyhow, maybe that'll help.

As for the ball-less version, that can come after this stuff since it's easier to destroy than create.

It might require stretching of the mesh, though, since the penis and balls are joined near the base, leaving a hole once removed.

I'd think you could just lop part of it off... lol.

Adding some extra faces and lining them up on the UV would be pretty easy though.

can someone help me. i cant get the shlong as big as the ones in the screenshots even after i use the dragon potions. any ideas?

In the MGM menu thing you need to enter the SoS settings and there's some setting with some scale setting like -50%-300%. By default it's at 0%.

hope it'll compatible with CBBE/CB++ body  :(

i think many user demand it too...

maybe eventually. b3lisario has spent a lot of time on this and even released before he wanted to, at the request of users. 

I guess what I'm trying to say is we should be appreciative of his efforts instead of doing "sad faces" because it's not exactly the way you want it.

hope it'll compatible with CBBE/CB++ body  :(

i think many user demand it too...

maybe eventually. b3lisario has spent a lot of time on this and even released before he wanted to, at the request of users. 

I guess what I'm trying to say is we should be appreciative of his efforts instead of doing "sad faces" because it's not exactly the way you want it.

huh ?? who said i didn't appreciate his/her work ? even i talk to him in message...  -_- , and following this thread

btw u r using new account don't u ? very suspicious..... is it clone id ?