Schlongs of Skyrim - Futa Version - CHSBHC & CBBE Discussion

This mod is awesome for so many reasons I don't know where to start. For sure he or she created the first animated penis in skyrim, which is a great step.

I know that this may sound odd but if VectorPlexus reads this forum, I want to deliver a message. Let's make a futa version.

I know that somebody is already working on it. And this is nice!

Personally I'm using CB++ and It'd be great if this mod will support that, as well as cbbe or unp.

What do you think guys 'n gals?

UPDATE! UNP by the Magnificient B3lisario

Go here to discuss or to show your problems

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20211-sos-schlong-for-females-unp

UPDATE 2! CBBE TEST by Phygnos

I'm having some issues with the scaling being kind of erratic, but I said I'd release a test version so here it is

You need to install:

Schlongs of Skyrim: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/35463/ (get the full version, you can just not install the male add-ons if you don't want them)

Compatible skeleton: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/41169/ (I had a modified XP32 skeleton too, but it's been asking weird so I'm holding off until next update)

And of course this: attachicon.gifCBBE SoS Test.rar

Known issues:

1. There's only one model atm, and it's designed for max weight CBBE 3.2. It's kind of hard to notice at other weights though unless you really look for it, and even with bodyslide stuff unless you specifically touch the crotch region it also looks decent enough.

2. For some reason there's some polygon faces that sometimes appear through the body when viewed from behind. I'm still investigating this.

3. I never got it to NOT sink down into the default male position, so the "base" you see right now will be removed soon enough.

4. Speaking of the base, it uses the textures at textures\character\character assets\, so if a custom race has a separate path for textures (they often do) it won't match.

5. You may notice the perineum is sticking out farther than usual, that's for when I have a new texture it will be able to hide the vagina.

6. Uhh... yeah, I mentioned the scaling issue earlier. I'm messing with the ESP but am having trouble finding the right proportions. It starts off huge and becomes ridiculous, even at -50%. I'm having trouble figuring it out

Also, I want opinions of the specular and normal map. The normal map is what is making the veins stick out and the scrotum look bumpy.

The specular map is what makes it look shiny, most noticeably on the "head". I think I need to tone it down a little.

Have fun, and let me know what improvements I can make apart from what I mentioned already.

attachicon.gifliar.jpg

Oh oops, I also included a change to the Sexlab female masturbation animations by accident. If you don't want them to use the male masturbation animation don't overwrite AP_femalesolo_blahblah.hkx

UPDATE ! FINAL

Final test version before I make a new, dedicated thread for release.

attachicon.gifPhygnosDefault Final Test.rar

Bodyslide fully supported, although it doesn't play well with BigBelly and PregnancyBelly.

Due to how SoS functions, the body and genitals can't be displayed at same time in Bodyslide.

Customize the body you want in "CBBE++ TBBP" or whatever and then go to Phygnos Default and hit "Create Body" again.

[NOTE: The distortion seen in bodyslide is not nearly as dramatic as it is inside the game, even with aforementioned sliders. It may even look like it's cut in half, but ignore it. I do want to know if you have issues, though]

SoS and Bodyslide are of course both needed, although there is a "default" mesh set included that is set to "CBBE 3.2" if you can't/don't use Bodyslide.

Known issues:

-It still drags down to the male position, giving a stretched appearance. I've been procrastinating about messaging Vector on fixing this, as I've really been struggling with understanding behavior files. (also he burned out and took a break from this, don't want to bother him)

-Textures need improving, also some collision issues (the body has no "hole" so at times it can poke through)

-It uses Vectorplexus's regular mesh, instead of the newer one I've been working on. Mine will come later.

-The size(s) and scaling of the model I haven't touched, really. It isn't hard, just time-consuming. My Skyrim hasn't been behaving so my testing is limited.

Yeah, it's being worked on. It's pretty hard to find out most of the info on it though considering it's buried somewhere in the animated penis thread and any mention of the SoS mod in a new thread is met with some level of hostility.

I would be so psyched for this as well.

Currently using this http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/10791/

.....the best I could find so far.

What I don't get is that the description led me to believe that it already works with female characters...

"Although the mod started by only aiming to provide it only for male characters, due to demand, it soon shifted to a full framework, capable of managing it to any possible race/gender."

Just waiting for next SOS release. I'm not currently working on it, though it can (should) be improved and I have planned to do it at some time.

There was an unexpected problem with penis position in skeletons other than male. VectorPlexus (SOS co-author) took a look and made changes to some SOS core files to fix the issue. I am very grateful for that.

And these changes in SOS core files have not been published yet.

The SOS current version does work with female. But the next version will work even better, and I am waiting for that. I have no idea when it will happen. I did not ask.

Just waiting for next SOS release. I'm not currently working on it, though it can (should) be improved and I have planned to do it at some time.

There was an unexpected problem with penis position in skeletons other than male. VectorPlexus (SOS co-author) took a look and made changes to some SOS core files to fix the issue. I am very grateful for that.

And these changes in SOS core files have not been published yet.

The SOS current version does work with female. But the next version will work even better, and I am waiting for that. I have no idea when it will happen. I did not ask.

Awesome so how would this work? 

Would it be like a spell to cast on a npc to turn them into a Futa? Or an equipable?

Yeah, it's being worked on. It's pretty hard to find out most of the info on it though considering it's buried somewhere in the animated penis thread and any mention of the SoS mod in a new thread is met with some level of hostility.

Don't understand why. I asked about it, sort of, i nthe Sexlab area and, people just recommended it

The picture from the work in progress kinda puts me off... When I picture this I want it to just be like the regular penis, but on a female body, I guess it'd be more shemale then  :P, the picture of the mod's progress just looks like to immensely huge for my tastes  :(

I'm pretty sure somewhere he said you could adjust the size.  either way, I'm fine with the size.  

The picture from the work in progress kinda puts me off... When I picture this I want it to just be like the regular penis, but on a female body, I guess it'd be more shemale then  :P, the picture of the mod's progress just looks like to immensely huge for my tastes  :(

Not to worry, it's definitely adjustable... IIRC that example was 2x larger than whats even available currently is SOS :D I wouldn't even mind an option for smaller than whats currently offered..... *hint hint*

Fingers crossed for CBBE compatibility!

I would highly approve of a "spell" version of this. J'avrin my Khajiit battlemage who just started his adventures -might- enjoy this. He always was  one for the kinkier stuff. Discovering such a tome might well mean Alduin will just have to wait. *Grins*

I would highly approve of a "spell" version of this. J'avrin my Khajiit battlemage who just started his adventures -might- enjoy this. He always was  one for the kinkier stuff. Discovering such a tome might well mean Alduin will just have to wait. *Grins*

No probably there will be an option to thick, but I think it's easy to script a book inside the game so that you can thick it without using the skyui