Schlongs of Skyrim - Futa Version - CHSBHC & CBBE Discussion

Hello, I'm new at all this modding stuff, so can I override the cock from this mod with one from this  other mod?   http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12734-horse-futa-equipable-cock-142013-completely-fixed/page-3 

How can I do this / will it work?

Can I use it to shag female NPC or followers?

I've yet to figure out how I have sex with NPC, could some one tell me please.

Yes, I am a noob.

Edit: looks like its incompatible with Estrus Chaurus as it's stopping the impregnation scene from the spit attack.

Hello, I'm new at all this modding stuff, so can I override the cock from this mod with one from this  other mod?   http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12734-horse-futa-equipable-cock-142013-completely-fixed/page-3 

Yes, I am a noob.

I'm afraid the cock from the other mod will not work with this one as SOS has complex rigging and mesh compared to static mesh from horsecock.  Perhaps in the future someone will mod it as such.  Best you could do would be to make textures similar to the other mod for this one.

As far as sexing up NPCS.  Here is what you need:

Download the sexlab framework and its requirements. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16623-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v124-updated-1020/

If you just wanna have sex on demand I recommend the matchmaker mod for sexlab. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17343-sexlab-matchmaker-rev-6-updated-11102013/

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I am a noob.

Edit: looks like its incompatible with Estrus Chaurus as it's stopping the impregnation scene from the spit attack.

It actually looks like he recently took my mod and made it into SoS compatible. it doesn't go Flaccid, and its only for males... but still freaking awesome.

I'm using the latest file, with the full install of SoS and I'm getting the CTD when my PC gets naked with another female NPC (non-custom race). She's fine with a male but not with a female, apparently.  I'm not sure how to fix it so for now, I've disabled them. :(

I've been trying to make this work on my own instead of coming to the forums and whining without trying anything, but I simply have no more ideas.

My issue is that I can't get erections to work ever. When I try using the phygnos potion, I CTD instantly and will CTD that save file instantly if I reload it until I uninstall sos again.

I read that anything using slot 52 can cause issues, so I uninstalled anything that added items in other slots (old futa mod, glasses, etc) and use CBBE 3.2 TBBP and Bodyslide++. My SKSE is up-to-date and I'm using phygnos latest, sos base, and the skeleton for female. I've tried installing them with both the skeleton and phygnos as the last piece, though always sos base first.

I'm totally lost at this point and don't understand what I'm doing differently from other people that it works for.

So this mod (meaning Phygnos') work, but it is very crashy. It crashes sometimes when a female NPC removes their clothes, it crashes sometimes when you use potions, it crashes sometimes when you give a potion to an NPC, and then sometimes it just causes crashes when walking around or changing areas. I'm 100% sure it's this mod too because I've never had random crashes when entering and leaving areas with any other mods I have installed.

But when it works, it works! Which is nice. 

The problem I am having is my character always has an erection which defeats the point of the SOS part anyone else have this problem?

You are probably using the SOS from the Nexus, which is an older version than the one we have here in the Downloads section.  Try using the one we have here.

question well the unp SOS work for Sevenbase or no? Because I love the 7B bodytype  out of all.

UNP SOS works with any body but it might not align properly with them, it still shouldn't be noticeable unless you zoom in and pay super close attention.  I've used it with ADEC and CBBE.  You just need to follow the steps as it says on how to install them BUT instead of getting UNP, you just get the body you want instead.

Updated version that should work with SOS hosted here.

Is this a full version? There is so many files between this and others im confused on what to download. Would be much easier if this had a dedicated download page with an updated first post.

What is SOS-LL?

Ok, I am using the SOS from this site. Your version. I use a Nord female with CBBE body. I just tried the Phygnos Default Final Test you just posted. The color is way off. I tried using showracemenu to change her body color but it changed the color of her and the schlong.

Is there a quick fix?

Thank you!

**EDIT

The schlong flashes like a graphics issue, Im not sure whats going on but it crashes my game. If I disable the esp the game doesn't crash any more. It is also discolored in certain parts of lighting.

Am I doing something wrong?

I just edited my post.

here is a screenshot

All my guys have brown underwear on now and it doesn't come off.

This is all I did today.

Installed the SOS from this site updated, and installed the female addon posted today. I just tried the UNP version and it looked better but all my schlongs are messed up today for some reason.

Previously had SOS installed from nexus and all looked fine.

post-136801-0-98247000-1388785318_thumb.jpg

post-136801-0-38265700-1388788105_thumb.jpg

Ugh. I had kept tabs of the bodyslide thing by bookmarking the download section of Bodyslide. I didn't expect Caliente to create a new link for it.

I'm back to work, albeit two weeks late.

It took more more time and effort than expected, but I went ahead and created a "universal" vertices set that all body types share. (CBBE, ADEC, etc)

What this means is that me or someone else can create one penis/ball mesh and have it connect to all body types. I will include male in this, but after I get this up and running.

It also will aid in "equipment" for the penis/balls, as the base can stay anchored and meld into the rest of the body while the armor/cloth/etc replaces the penis or balls with the desired graphic.

post-145041-0-88991800-1389226954_thumb.png

Now to learn Outfit Studio. I'm not even sure if I'll use it now...

edit: and sorry for the delays. My life was very hectic recently.

Ugh. I had kept tabs of the bodyslide thing by bookmarking the download section of Bodyslide. I didn't expect Caliente to create a new link for it.

I'm back to work, albeit two weeks late.

It took more more time and effort than expected, but I went ahead and created a "universal" vertices set that all body types share. (CBBE, ADEC, etc)

What this means is that me or someone else can create one penis/ball mesh and have it connect to all body types. I will include male in this, but after I get this up and running.

It also will aid in "equipment" for the penis/balls, as the base can stay anchored and meld into the rest of the body while the armor/cloth/etc replaces the penis or balls with the desired graphic.

attachicon.gifUntitled.png

Now to learn Outfit Studio. I'm not even sure if I'll use it now...

edit: and sorry for the delays. My life was very hectic recently.

That is looking awesome, it even have faces to hide the female genitalia? wow ;O

But why you want outfit studio for in this case, if may I ask (or I could help mabye)?

Phygnos could you consider making your mod the way the SOS mod is made in relation to meshes? What I mean is, look at the male body meshes from SOS mod. They have a hole and some bones for the junk. Then they have a separate mesh for the junk with matching bones. Your meshes for females will always have polys sticking out even if you assign them to the right things because the CBBE meshes don't have holes in them that match your meshes.

I know that is a lot of work, maybe something more long term and not something to do right away but it works for the male bodies just fine.

This is part of my plan. I was waiting for Caliente to release the newest body before I committed to it. It's a little tricky because Bodyslide is built to handle armor and bodies within the same mesh, whereas these genitals have to be separate from the body since it is randomized.

But why you want outfit studio for in this case, if may I ask (or I could help mabye)?

The genitals are technically armor, and the outfit studio would allow users to customize them without using a 3D modeling program like 3DS Max or Blender.

Well I'm using the "UNP" addon that works with CBBE too, tried to convert it into Bodyslide using Outfit Studio and the results were pretty similar than your addon with the belly sliders (by the way also had CDT trying it). But soon I realized that since this addon allows ingame customization, it doesn't need it's own slidersets but for 'scaling' (moving) foward/backwards according to the shape of the underbelly...