[MIA] Simple Break Armor for Bigger Breasted Yuravica Beta

This is my first public work. It is a vanilla replacer mod that will replace most armors, robes, & sack cloths with HGEC B-F cup models of Yuravica's best models. This mod is called simple, because I'm crap at using blender to cut meshes. These are just my .nif editions/mashups of Yuravica's work and one or two Blended armor's from the working replacers of "Vanilla Break Armor." Just copy & paste the meshes & textures over. Due to limited testing times, I will be heavily relying on the community's constructive criticism.

Plans:

Near: Give all armor BBB.

Far: Remodel with better mesh separated in Blender.

(The file title is deceiving, as my efforts have not yet made BBB compatible armor)

FLY Bigger Better Bouncing Boobs.7z

Credits:

Yuravica

Mystery artist who adjusted some pieces for larger breasts.

The Vanilla Break Armor team.

I took a quick peek and several of your armors don't have bouncing breasts.  If the armor\clothing didn't have it before then you have to weight paint it to get it to bounce.  You can check with a simple nif file tool like this one:  FullBodyWithSkeletonandBBBanimation.7z

You just copy branch and paste branch and you can check if it bounces.

Other than that it appears to be fine.  ;)

Cheers,

Greg

I figured. I didn't have any familiarity with what makes BBB tick. I can get the body to contain the Op bones, but wont that only give BBB to the body, right? I just can't figure out how to attach the bones to the armor. If I don't, wont the body mesh bounce through the armor mesh? (Still learning!)

I figured. I didn't have any familiarity with what makes BBB tick. I can get the body to contain the Op bones, but wont that only give BBB to the body, right? I just can't figure out how to attach the bones to the armor. If I don't, wont the body mesh bounce through the armor mesh? (Still learning!)

No.  Adding OP bones is not enough for bounce on anything (body or armor).  You have to weight paint the body\armor or it won't bounce.

Remember for something to bounce you need three things:

1. Mesh (weight painted with bones added)

2. BBB main skeleton installed

3. Animation that includes bouncing bones.

• 4 months later...