• 6 months later...

Kalec979,

It would depend on how familiar you are with the LoversWpk sex system (currently called LAPF).

Not to detract from this older version of RaperS, but WappyOnes version includes functions to help interact with other plugins.

The making of quests that use the LAPF system would be very welcome.

Studying current plugins that use LAPF is a good way to start becoming familiar with it and asking advice in the general Lovers with PK thread and the tech support sub forum.

Mem

• 3 years later...

SilentHotaru

Yes it works with creatures. Creatures can rape you.   But you can not rape creatures.

! With Lovers you can not fuck creatures, there are no human creatures animations. !

Creatures and humans rape you when you have low health ( think that was the only condition in the old LoversRapers version)

WrappyOne's Version is "complicated" but really better.  You can disable / reduce the rape chance of genders ( if you don't like female rape male ), you can reduce-increase the base rape chance . Position chance ( form side or back attack) ,.....

If you don't wan't to read the setting description in the WrappyOne's Rapers thread you can see all settings in game.

When you use the setting spell you have on each setting page a "Help" button. Click it and you get a description of the setting you made.

• 5 years later...
4 hours ago, Depressingbro said:

I know this is Old but still have to ask since i need help

Everytime i activate a Lovereapers mod, the game wont Open at all, it just returns to screen and thats it

Any help?

Without LoversRapers does LAPF work? Sex works? other Lovers Mods works?  LoversRapers does not have any special requirements, if other Lovers Mods works it must work too.

Can be wrong load order.

Many, many years ago I had about 50 Mods (esp/esm) and installed one new armor Mod and the game crashed. I had all requirements. I put the new esp at the end in the middle and first in load order, but the game always crashed . . . bcause my whole load order was a mess and the one new esp was too much for the game. After I sorted my Mods I could place the new esp anywhere in the load order ( of course I put the esp up to the armor clothes Mods )

Post your loadorder or check your load order and sort it.  !!! After rearrange your load order start a new game !  A bug can be in your save, and sometimes old saves does not work with rearrange a load order .  Always test with a new game ! If the game works you can try old save, and if you have problems or crashes with an old save you know you have to start a new game.

Here all about load order

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/

Why not use LoversRapers WappyOne's Edition , more settings to customize the Mod.  

But this version works with LAPF so you can use it, no need to switch version.

Edited by fejeena