• 4 months later...

It is only possible to rape if the PC is male and the target is female? I can't get any other combination to work...

Nope, you should be able to rape any gender by any gender. You're probably "talking" to the NPC requesting for sex or something like that, in which normally they will refuse unless their disposition towards you is high enough. But even then, that's not part of the LoversRaperS mod. To rape a character, you simply need to go behind them and cast the spell to rape them (it is a contact-upon-touch spell). Do this enough times to a single NPC and eventually that NPC will become your "slave" in which you can rape them regardless of which direction you "attack" lol.

If all this still doesn't work, then I suspect you have a mod conflict.

Guest Donkey

either that or he or she didn't set it up correctly. try activating chaos mode. and make sure both genders are able to rape both ways.

you simply need to go behind them

Ah, that's why it didn't worked. How can you rape an opponent during a fight then? The always instantly turn towards you.

(( If I tried it with my female character she turned into a futa and uses the same animations as my male character. Are those two or three animations the only one that are possible, or are other positions, e.g. cowgirl, also possible? )) Nevermind, have figured that out.

Guest Donkey

you need to lower there health even then there is slight chance rape might occur, it takes lot's of tries. but the lower the health becomes the higher the chance becomes.

Guest Donkey

Yes and no. yes there are creatures who can be raped by player but not all of them where implemented. Zombies, scamps, skeleton, lich, xivilai, and tentacle lady. are amongst those that can be raped by player, others like dogs, horses can't since there is no animation available for those.

• 3 weeks later...

hello

when I use the rape(contact) it starts a fight with the NPC!

I run the spell all the time in npc but only fight :(

I even tried the chaos mode but no change i have only fight

reduce health % and increase the chance of rape. thats should help. at the same time, try hitting the npc atleast a couple of times before raping.

hello

reduce health % and increase the chance of rape. thats should help. at the same time' date=' try hitting the npc atleast a couple of times before raping.

[/quote']

Don't forget to enable Chaos Mode. Otherwise, only those NPC's you set individually can be raped.

yea, even without chaos mode "you" can rape them, but i think hitman was trying to say that with chaos mode OFF, you are the only one allowed to rape or can be raped (if the option its enabled). Chaos mode allows rapes beetwen npcs.

hello

If you want to rape someone without starting combat then you have to do this: sneak behind the target. Make sure you aren't seen and then be right behind them, ass-to-face. If they haven't seen you, then chances are that you will surprise them and you will rape them. It won't work all the time, but if you're in sneak mode, RIGHT behind the target, and they don't see you, you should be able to initiate rape more often then not.

Is there a way of keeping the victim knocked out/unconscious for a longer time after the rape?

I recently tried out this mod:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=19092

It modified hand to hand combat and one feature is the ability to knock an NPC unconscious pretty easily from behind/sneaking without killing them. Using the mod with RaperS results in certain conflicts because after rape, the NPC will immediately stand up and go on their way, but remain unconscious (Talking to them will not give dialogue but instead an option to loot their inventory).

Is there a way of keeping the victim knocked out/unconscious for a longer time after the rape?

I recently tried out this mod:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=19092

It modified hand to hand combat and one feature is the ability to knock an NPC unconscious pretty easily from behind/sneaking without killing them. Using the mod with RaperS results in certain conflicts because after rape' date=' the NPC will immediately stand up and go on their way, but remain unconscious (Talking to them will not give dialogue but instead an option to loot their inventory).

[/quote']

I know that the timer resides in the scripts somewhere, but which mod it will reside in...I can't say due to lack of knowledge. But it's going to be either the main Lovers with PK.esp or Rapers.esp

• 4 weeks later...

Lol this is some funny sh*t!! I had to make some adjustments because I kept getting raped by the guards, and I'm a male, so it was pretty sickening HAHA (NO HOMO, stay AWAY FROM MY ARSE FFS NO!Somebody ARREST THIS FOOL!), but at the same time it was hilarious because my guy had the voice of some squeeky anime girl who'd been sucking on a helium gas tap for 3 hours!

May I ask if its possible for your followers/companions to roger their victims too? I want to see my female CM Companion get into a fight with someone, then assault them.

I dont know who makes these mods, but DAMN, they deserve a medal!

May I ask if its possible for your followers/companions to roger their victims too? I want to see my female CM Companion get into a fight with someone' date=' then assault them.

[/quote']

On LoversRapers config spell, activate chaos mode. Chaos mode has some configs regarding who can rape/be raped, so make the changes there accordingly after activating it.

Note that activating chaos mode affects everyone; if you activate it, it's advisable that you lower the rape chance as well otherwise the land of Tamriel will be the one with highest rape rates of the world...

Every time i go behind a victim and begin to rape them' date=' i get this huge exclamation point inside a yellow triangle..

[/quote']

I'm not sure if this version of Rapers make clothes/armors/weapons drop, as I use another version. If that's the case, and your victim wears a set with a missing worldmodel, they could be dropping that missing-mesh sign. Make sure the set they're using was installed correctly.

Hey guys I just have a quick question. Does this mod include scripts that the rapist and the one being raped say during sex? Like when let's say a bandit rapes my female character during gameplay and my character says something like "You can do anything, just let me live" along the lines(no voice of course, just text) while she is being rape. I tried testing with the mods yesterday since I'm pretty new at this before I made a clean install today with everything done properly. I remembered seeing this feature with yesterdays test and it doesn't show up now with my clean install. The mods I have installed related to LoversPK are LoversRapers, True Crime, Creatures, adultplayplusforSSP,Lovers Voice SSP Plus, and everything needed to run LoversPK. Is there a specific mod for this? I remember that I had Friends and Lovers installed in yesterdays test but I removed it since it was kind of buggy and I thought it wasn't related to the feature since it only happens during rape. Can anyone help?