Personally I think it is over the top ridiculous enough to be funny, but you do not need to share my sense of humour.

I thought it was a joke. Can you not see the humor in pointing out that eating babies and mixing alchemy ingredients in  wombs would be better off not being suggested. I guess my humor is very dry. 

2 things:

1: all my female armors are body slide compatible, and if I wanted i could give them all pregnant bellies using bodyslide.  So since my skeleton supports it, and all my armors are body slide types, does that mean the mod will be able to actually have there be pregnant bellies while wearing armor?

2: would it be possible to add an option where, instead of a child, the pregnant individual produces an egg?  I'm not sure what exactly the egg's function would be....maybe there could be a number of different eggs and a random one is chosen, and they could have various useful effects, like giving long duration buffs or something neat like that when you consume them.  Maybe one type could give you a dragon soul when you eat it, or even a perk point.  Could even be a rare golden egg that's worth a lot of money! :D

Just an idea ^_^;

1: Sadly no, I think the belly part on the armor has to be weight painted.

2: If there were ever creatures in SexLab I may consisder eggs depending on the creature involved, otherwise I am leaning more towards potions especially for unnamed NPCs.

The good part in findinig a thread where the most resent posts are bad (or good, depending on ones humor) jokes and "theoretical arguement" instead of attempts to resolve the mods major problems,...

Is that the mod most likely doesn't have any major problems  :)

niiiice,

I'll give this a try.  :P

I've been waiting for a stable version (like the cell changing problem you've solved) to install your mod.

Before testing it I've got some questions:

So there isn't a "fem Dragonborn can't get pregnant" option for Procreation-users?

Npcs actually can knock up npcs, right?
If true, are there reserved slots for the dragonborn to get pregnant or to impregnate?
For example: What would happen if the 20 slots are full and a male Dragonborn would like to get on a npc or vice versa (npc on fem pc): Will Slot1 be cleaned for the mainchar or does simply nothing happen?

edited text

So there isn't a "fem Dragonborn can't get pregnant" option for Procreation-users?

Npcs actually can knock up npcs, right?

If true, are there reserved slots for the dragonborn to get pregnant or to impregnate?

For example: What would happen if the 20 slots are full and a male Dragonborn would like to get on a npc or vice versa (npc on fem pc): Will Slot1 be cleaned for the mainchar or does simply nothing happen?

There is a NPC only option now, hasn't had a lot of testing though.

The slots are recycled and the max duration is only a month or so, I find it hard to fill all 20 personally but if they are all in use then there will be no more until one ends.

Thank you for the answers.

It has already been mentioned,

since there are almost no skeleton armors out there, would bodyslide be an option?

So you could give a pregnant npc a rare bodyslide armor (like the wolfs armor).

It has already been mentioned,

since there are almost no skeleton armors out there, would bodyslide be an option?

So you could give a pregnant npc a rare bodyslide armor (like the wolfs armor).

Bodyslide enabled armor won't work unless the belly has been weight painted.

If you are using a UNPB body then have a look at this, otherwise if you're using CBBE TBBP like me then there is still none that I know of.

It was a question/suggestion that you could implement the weight-gain (we use our bodymeshes and armormeshes for the weight100 pregnancy belly), since there aren't any belly bone weight armors.

Bodyslide enabled armors will work with the bodyslide bodymeshes. Start of a pregnancy at weight 0, at the end of the month it's weight 100. Pregnancy is over, weight will be set back to 0.

Procreation got that toggleable option.

It was a question/suggestion that you could implement the weight-gain (we use our bodymeshes and armormeshes for the weight100 pregnancy belly), since there aren't any belly bone weight armors.

Bodyslide enabled armors will work with the bodyslide bodymeshes. Start of a pregnancy at weight 0, at the end of the month it's weight 100. Pregnancy is over, weight will be set back to 0.

Procreation got that toggleable option.

Using body weight for pregnancy doesn't really seem like a solution to me, sure it can work for the player but for NPCs which is what this mod is mainly for it's less than ideal. Body weights provides variations for NPCs, if you were to use that instead for pregnancy, it would mean NPCs will no longer have any variation in size, except when they are pregnant. This can only be a stop gap measure which I have little interest in implementing. I think currently node scaling is the best way for pregnancy mods going forward. I think if I had the time it would be better spent converting some armor but for now I'll wait.

It's your decision, flyingtoasters.

redeyesandlongheir, cause our forefathers patched non fitting armors.
Do you want to go to the smith with every piece of armor all the time when the muscles will grow with Pumping Iron and paying a fee + waiting for hours?
If so, happy modding :)

Do you want to go to the smith with every piece of armor all the time when the muscles will grow with Pumping Iron and paying a fee + waiting for hours?

There's actually a much more elegant solution, and someone was already working on it once.  It was a mod that made all armors have the male models, meaning no breasts on armors.  But, of course, it didn't get much press since it's not a big tits skimpy armor mod... in fact, people seemed to be so enraged by the idea of the mod that they started arguing like mad dogs in the thread for the mod and it had to be closed by a moderator.

My solution for the pregnancy would also be a lot more elegant as well; pregnant women can't put on armor other than the soft stuff, like fur.  In fact, pregnant companions would be automatically dismissed at a certain point in the pregnancy, because they would just be too disabled to continue following you around.  The player would also be unable to equip anything but clothing, and at a certain point in the pregnancy would simply become too disabled with debuffs to go do any adventuring.  They would then have an option similar to when you go to jail; click a bed, and wait out the pregnancy.

I think if you came to a blacksmith and said "Hey, I'm more pregnant than last week, can you bang out the abdomen on my armor some?  I need to go fight dragons" they would refuse to do it on principal alone xD

Of course, people aren't here for realism.  They're here because they want their companions to be fat, and want their sex to have been what made them fat.

There's actually a much more elegant solution, and someone was already working on it once.  It was a mod that made all armors have the male models, meaning no breasts on armors.  But, of course, it didn't get much press since it's not a big tits skimpy armor mod... in fact, people seemed to be so enraged by the idea of the mod that they started arguing like mad dogs in the thread for the mod and it had to be closed by a moderator.

My solution for the pregnancy would also be a lot more elegant as well; pregnant women can't put on armor other than the soft stuff, like fur.  In fact, pregnant companions would be automatically dismissed at a certain point in the pregnancy, because they would just be too disabled to continue following you around.  The player would also be unable to equip anything but clothing, and at a certain point in the pregnancy would simply become too disabled with debuffs to go do any adventuring.  They would then have an option similar to when you go to jail; click a bed, and wait out the pregnancy.

I think if you came to a blacksmith and said "Hey, I'm more pregnant than last week, can you bang out the abdomen on my armor some?  I need to go fight dragons" they would refuse to do it on principal alone xD

Of course, people aren't here for realism.  They're here because they want their companions to be fat, and want their sex to have been what made them fat.

Women and men can't wear the same armour. Armour is fitted to the person that wears it, so if we were going to go that direction you should not be able to wear armour you find on corpses or loot until it has been adjusted to your Height/Shape. No armour should not be skimpy, but yes armour should have "breasts" since if it is for a female they do have breasts. There breasts don't just disappear when they put armour on all that flesh has to go somewhere, this is of course made worse by the fact that a lot of body mods make breasts gigantic and not at all realistic sizes.

I do however agree on the no armour while pregnant idea since I would love just the vanilla Skyrim clothes updated for pregnant bodies.

[...]

Women and men can't wear the same armour. Armour is fitted to the person that wears it, so if we were going to go that direction you should not be able to wear armour you find on corpses or loot until it has been adjusted to your Height/Shape. No armour should not be skimpy, but yes armour should have "breasts" since if it is for a female they do have breasts. There breasts don't just disappear when they put armour on all that flesh has to go somewhere, this is of course made worse by the fact that a lot of body mods make breasts gigantic and not at all realistic sizes.

I do however agree on the no armour while pregnant idea since I would love just the vanilla Skyrim clothes updated for pregnant bodies.

Historiacally, armor did not have breasts, mainly because it was easy to see a terrible flaw in that design.  If a weapon hits you anywhere on the "cleavege", the armor guides it straight down into the cleft where the resistance from both sides will focus all that force into the metal, punching right through and into your heart.  I'm sure anyone who knew anything about armor and was presented with something like that would be terrified and wonder why the blacksmith wanted them dead so badly!  Armor was designed to deflect blows and guide them away from the body, so cleavage was absoloutely out of the question.

As for "where do their tits go?".  Ever seen a bullet proof vest?  They don't have tits, yet women wear them.  Same with armor; the breast plate doesn't have to be made in the shape of breasts for the breasts to fit in there.  It would have been common practice to tie the breasts down, making them nice and smushed so they would fit neatly under the breast plate.

As far as armor being custom tailored to the individual; yes, you are correct.  However, we all have the same number of arms and legs, so the basic shape works for everyone.  You would not have to bring the armor to a blacksmith just to put it on.  You might suffer some penalties to your mobility and stealth if the armor is too big for you, and you wouldn't be as well protected and probably subject to some chaffing if it was too small, but you can still pull it on and fasten the various straps.

It's certainly more acceptable in Skyrim than it was in say, Neverwinter Nights, where my party of halflings would kill a bunch of orcs, and then be wearing their armor a moment later.

I think if anyone takes their time to make the armors, it would actually make sense to do all of them, and then release them in modular fashion: a "realism" pack for the realism junkies, and then a pack where there will in fact be steel plate for pregnant ladies, for people who think it's fuckin' hot watching their companions go into a melee full on pregnant.  Which is 100% okay of course... after all, there's pregnant women in armor running around all over the place in my Oblivion game... but I play that as an extreme-high-magical setting....and they're mostly pregnant with tentacle monsters... and they're hermaphrodites OwO

[...]

Historiacally, armor did not have breasts, mainly because it was easy to see a terrible flaw in that design.  If a weapon hits you anywhere on the "cleavege", the armor guides it straight down into the cleft where the resistance from both sides will focus all that force into the metal, punching right through and into your heart.  I'm sure anyone who knew anything about armor and was presented with something like that would be terrified and wonder why the blacksmith wanted them dead so badly!  Armor was designed to deflect blows and guide them away from the body, so cleavage was absoloutely out of the question.

As for "where do their tits go?".  Ever seen a bullet proof vest?  They don't have tits, yet women wear them.  Same with armor; the breast plate doesn't have to be made in the shape of breasts for the breasts to fit in there.  It would have been common practice to tie the breasts down, making them nice and smushed so they would fit neatly under the breast plate.

As far as armor being custom tailored to the individual; yes, you are correct.  However, we all have the same number of arms and legs, so the basic shape works for everyone.  You would not have to bring the armor to a blacksmith just to put it on.  You might suffer some penalties to your mobility and stealth if the armor is too big for you, and you wouldn't be as well protected and probably subject to some chaffing if it was too small, but you can still pull it on and fasten the various straps.

It's certainly more acceptable in Skyrim than it was in say, Neverwinter Nights, where my party of halflings would kill a bunch of orcs, and then be wearing their armor a moment later.

I think if anyone takes their time to make the armors, it would actually make sense to do all of them, and then release them in modular fashion: a "realism" pack for the realism junkies, and then a pack where there will in fact be steel plate for pregnant ladies, for people who think it's fuckin' hot watching their companions go into a melee full on pregnant.  Which is 100% okay of course... after all, there's pregnant women in armor running around all over the place in my Oblivion game... but I play that as an extreme-high-magical setting....and they're mostly pregnant with tentacle monsters... and they're hermaphrodites OwO

While I agree on the cleavage point depending on the type of armour you would need to take it to a smith. A set of full plate armour that is to big or to small would not be effective in combat to the point of either potentially being less effective due to being to loose and as a result moving around. Or being to tight and restricting your movement, something you do not wan't in combat.. Of course with chain-mail and loose fitting armour like that you would be fine.

But then every one in skyrim are running around with G cup breasts for most people so there you go, that would probably be a bigger obstacle for combat.

Your Oblivion play through sounds like a lot of fun though.