View File

SexLab Hentai Pregnancy

Simplified pregnancy for SexLab using node scaling. Does not run simulations, the script gets attached to a NPC only for the duration that they are pregnant. Intended for PC and NPCs.

Features

• Increases the breast and belly size of females using node scaling
  • Works for player, followers and NPCs
  • Pregnancies from creature sex
  • Pregnancies for named NPCs up to 20 at the same time.
  • Cum inflation option
  • Configurable size, chances and duration in MCM
  • MCM page for current named pregnancies
  • Pick the plugin you want for child option
  • Can be used by other mods

Requrements

Limitations

• Female cycles are not modeled, I don't see the point.
  • Pregnancies on unnamed NPCs are removed whenever you travel between cells, Named NPC are fine.
  • Child option needs to be fleshed out.
  • Waiting for someone to convert some armor. There are armor options to show breast enlargement but none that I know of for the belly.

Wishlist

• Pregnancy weighted armor

Plans

• More child plugins

Credits

• Thanks to jbezorg for the fluids
  • Thanks to GECK.O for leaky nips

Disclaimer

The is my first mod for Skyrim, use at your own risk.

SoulGemBirth Plugin

• Requires HentaiPregnancy > v1.16
  • Produces Soul Gems, size dependent on pregnancy duration
  • Victim only option
  • Has it's own MCM
  • Use this as an example if you want to write a plugin

Related Mods

Troubleshooting

• CTD when pregnancy occurs
    • Check that your skeleton has a belly node
    • Getting custom companions with their own separate body pregnant will cause CTD.
    • If you are using the selene kate mod, it comes with it's own skeleton which can cause CTD, you can fix this by overriding her assets with your ones by creating this folder - Data\meshes\actors\character\katebody and putting your files in there. I also overwrote her body because I want her to use my bodyslide one. In my folder I have:

from Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets

femalebody_0.nif

femalebody_1.nif

femalefeet_0.nif

femalefeet_1.nif

femalehands_0.nif

femalehands_1.nif

femalehead.nif

from Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female

skeleton_female.hkx

skeleton_female.nif

[*]Breasts grow but belly doesn't

• Check you belly mesh install, zecoron's for CBBE, b3lisario's for UNP
    • Read their threads for instructions

[*]Can't get pregnant

• Does the pregnancy appear in the Pregnancy List in the MCM
      • If yes, and you're sure that you've waited long enough but do not see belly or breast growth
        • Is it a custom body or NPC from a mod? If yes then try it with a vanilla NPC that doesn't have a generic name.

[*]If no and it was a charactor with a name having vaginal sex involving a male and a female then it should be working.

[*]Still can't get pregnant?

• Check that you are running the latest version
      • Try again with an earlier save
      • Are you using any mods which alter NPCs?

[*]Female to female - enable female to female cum in sexlab MCM.

[*]If you're using SOS and you installed XP32 after, reinstall SOS, XP32 will overwrite SOS's male skeleton which could give you CTD.

[*]If you had installed pre esm version and you are running the latest version, make sure you don't have HentaiImpregnation.esp in your data folder.

[*]If you still need help then make a post with all the details which are relevant, including what you did to rule out the above, versions of relevant mods etc. No one can help you if your desciption of the problem is just "not working".

Old Updates

Before upgrading wait out pregnancies and then clean save.

• Fixed Male pregnancy issue

• Added option to disable messages
  • Address breast scaling issue

• Added creature support
  • Added cum inflation chance

• Converted to esm (clear/wait out all pregnancies, clean save and uninstall before upgrading)
  • Can be now used by other mods
  • Child option now need plugin to operate
  • Added optional SoulGemBirth plugin (remember to set your child chance)
  • Voice volume now reads SexLab settings
  • Add allow anal option
  • Removed expression override which doesn't work anyway.

• Fixed issue with setting chances to 0
  • Fixed clear pregnancy issue fix regression

• Fixed issue with pregnancy effects switch

• Fixed issue with dress undress
  • Increased max sizes

• Fixed clear pregnancy MCM function going to post pregnancy instead of clearing.
  • Tweaked undress procedure.

• Adjusted effect durations
  • Added leaky nips, thanks to GECK.O (set your body type in MCM, CBBE or UNP)

• Fixed child can be produced with 0 chance.
  • Added post pregnancy period (+ 1/4 duration).
  • Added pregnancy cramps.
  • Added post pregnancy milk effect.
  • Added female to female pregnancy if SexLab is set to allow female to felmale cum.

• Fixed timer not updating unless you wait.

• Added reconnect to SexLab on gameload for users having issues after loading a saved game.
  • Fleshed out pregnancy ending.

• Fixed issued with timer not being reset when reusing slots

• Gradual growth for pregnancies
  • Function to remove all pregnancies in the MCM, when using this, go back to game than wait for message to say "All named pregnancies removed"
  • Now works for vaginal sex only

• Persistent pregnancies for named NPCs up to 20 at the same time.
  • Nonpersistent cum inflation for unnamed NPCs
  • MCM page for current named pregnancies

• Fixed size settings being rounded to integers.

• Added check for bodies reverting.

• Removed per second update from the growth script, initially put there to stop bodies from reverting and to gradually increment size over the whole period but it appears to be causing some issues.

So to say the females allways are in ovulation-phase, right?

What about those npcs; do they get pregnant without being close to them?  How long is pregnancy anyway? And why don't you work with Trixy together to improve the whole experience? ;)

How about if the child is a baby item in the inventory?

Born a grown 7-10 years old instantly is kind of unrealistic and troublesome as well in the mod script.

You can sold the baby to mage...for experiment, may be. :P

If you get pregnant by creature...may be you can cook and eat it. :heart:

So to say the females allways are in ovulation-phase, right?

What about those npcs; do they get pregnant without being close to them?  How long is pregnancy anyway? And why don't you work with Trixy together to improve the whole experience? ;)

All it has is a percentage chance of getting pregnant and percentage chance of the pregnancy resulting in a child.

Trixy's had no intension of supporting NPCs becuase it may slow down the system. Trixy's mod simulates female cycles so the script would have to be running all the time for every female NPC, if she were to support it. As much as I like Trixy's mod, I rather have NPCs being able to get pregnant then to simulates female cycles, the result of which is just percentage chance of getting pregnant anyway.

While our mods seem similar, the implementations are fundamentally different. There were no way for me to mod that mod to do this, so I made a new one and thought I might as well share it.

How about if the child is a baby item in the inventory?

Born a grown 7-10 years old instantly is kind of unrealistic and troublesome as well in the mod script.

Realism wasn't what I was aiming for here, I named it hentai for a reason :D

Not sure what purpose having a child in the inventory would serve.

Would like to use Children of the Sky maybe. I think children in Skyrim on the whole are not very interesting.

All it has is a percentage chance of getting pregnant and percentage chance of the pregnancy resulting in a child.

Trixy's had no intension of supporting NPCs becuase it may slow down the system. Trixy's mod simulates female cycles so the script would have to be running all the time for every female NPC, if she were to support it. As much as I like Trixy's mod, I rather have NPCs being able to get pregnant then to simulates female cycles, the result of which is just percentage chance of getting pregnant anyway.

While our mods seem similar, the implementations are fundamentally different. There were no way for me to mod that mod to do this, so I made a new one and thought I might as well share it.

FWIW I think you made the right choice here..

Trixys mod looks like its very much based on Faites des bebes what with cycles and all. And that works great for player pregnancy, but using a huge database where each and every female npc you run into and keep track of their cycle is just... clunky.

I am using a lot of mods that adds random npcs to the roads, villages and cities, to make it more immersive, and a database which tracks the 100 first female npcs would use a unnecessary amount of resources as it would fill up very quickly with a lot of "trash" npcs.

No wonder Trixy scrapped that part and simply focused on the player.

Only thing I want you to do now is add a option to exclude the PC so that I can use Trixys for the PC and yours to keep track of the NPCs  ;)

FWIW I think you made the right choice here..

Trixys mod looks like its very much based on Faites des bebes what with cycles and all. And that works great for player pregnancy, but using a huge database where each and every female npc you run into and keep track of their cycle is just... clunky.

I am using a lot of mods that adds random npcs to the roads, villages and cities, to make it more immersive, and a database which tracks the 100 first female npcs would use a unnecessary amount of resources as it would fill up very quickly with a lot of "trash" npcs.

No wonder Trixy scrapped that part and simply focused on the player.

Only thing I want you to do now is add a option to exclude the PC so that I can use Trixys for the PC and yours to keep track of the NPCs  ;)

That would be awesome.

I understand that tracking cycles for all the npcs would be horrendous on the script system, though I still kind of like it for my character.  Having an option to enable this mod just for NPCs would be really great.

Is there any way you could make it so the scaling is done by weight instead of belly? the reason I'm asking is if you use pregnancy bodyslide armor it shows developing pregnancy like procreation, but since there are no belly scaling pregnancy armors, this mod is kind of limited unless you strip the npc, you won't see the pregnancy.

Hey, I tried your mod out and I like it. However, I did notice a bug with your mod.

Whenever I use SexLab to end a scene, your mod doesn't work anymore.

Do you mean the space to end a stage to skip to the next one? I use this to test all the time, should be fine. If you somehow skipped the orgasim then if won't work because that is what it triggers on.

Guest zihouzen

Hey, I tried your mod out and I like it. However, I did notice a bug with your mod.

Do you mean the space to end a stage to skip to the next one? I use this to test all the time, should be fine. If you somehow skipped the orgasim then if won't work because that is what it triggers on.

No, I mean when you go to Sex Lab, Rebuild & Clean then select Stop Current Animations.

Once it ends and you try to initiate sex again, they don't get pregnant anymore without skipping anything.

No changes and no status.

I also noticed that your mod doesn't support xp32 skeleton.

My wife's belly didn't grow :\

Unless it doesn't support chsbhc?

*edit*: So it wasn't the stop current animations that killed the mod but when I reload the game.

Like I did a test and got several females pregnant and it worked even with stop current animation.

I save it then reload the game and try it on other females and it didn't work anymore.

Great work. I'll give this a try and see how I like it. In the mean time I'll add your mod to my list of supported mods.

What issues was the updating causing? Seems to work great as-is but it feels a bit raw without the growth functionality.

Do you mean the space to end a stage to skip to the next one? I use this to test all the time, should be fine. If you somehow skipped the orgasim then if won't work because that is what it trig

gers on.

No, I mean when you go to Sex Lab, Rebuild & Clean then select Stop Current Animations.

Once it ends and you try to initiate sex again, they don't get pregnant anymore without skipping anything.

No changes and no status.

I also noticed that your mod doesn't support xp32 skeleton.

My wife's belly didn't grow :\

Unless it doesn't support chsbhc?

*edit*: So it wasn't the stop current animations that killed the mod but when I reload the game.

Like I did a test and got several females pregnant and it worked even with stop current animation.

I save it then reload the game and try it on other females and it didn't work anymore.

I am having the same issue. The mod works perfectly the first time I run it, but stops working when I load a save or relaunch the game.

I understand that tracking cycles for all the npcs would be horrendous on the script system, though I still kind of like it for my character.  Having an option to enable this mod just for NPCs would be really great.

I second this. I use procreation and I like having the cycle tracked just for the player. An option to disable this system only for the player would be fantastic. You've taken the time to make something great here, I just don't want to have to choose between your mod or procreation.

First let me say that I really like this mod.   I hope other mods like Lover's Comfort and Sexlab Romance tie in the pregnancy to their mods.

One thing that I noticed that may already be on your radar is that I found that any sexlab animation can result in pregnancy, including oral and anal animations.  Perhaps in a future relase, the pregnancy can be restricted to only vaginal interactions?  Also would it be possible to add an increasing chance of pregnancy if a female has vaginal sex repeatedly.

I am also having the issue of the mod no longer working on loading a save or relaunch...

There does seem to be an issue with the magic ability on NPCs getting dispelled. I'll work on this and the growth issue.

Its not just on NPCs though.  My character does not become pregnant after loading a save.

I am also having the issue of the mod no longer working on loading a save or relaunch...

There does seem to be an issue with the magic ability on NPCs getting dispelled. I'll work on this and the growth issue.

Its not just on NPCs though.  My character does not become pregnant after loading a save.

Different issue there, if you look in your active abilities you should find that you're still pregnant, it's just that atm I only check once a day in game time to update the body, got a fix for this but I am going to do some more testing first.