Count to 1,000,000

Spoiler
13 hours ago, worik said:

That's because neither the Forsworn nor the Stormcloaks nor the empire installed proper veterinary oversight.

Everybody knows, that you need to watch & sanction the market's conduct thoroughly for 8306 days ? to see any effect on food hygene at all.

Well, as I say it's all rumors, but I have it on good authority (Bothela) that the Jarl had over 8307 complaints that "his beef tasted odd."

4 hours ago, Psalam said:

Well, as I say it's all rumors, but I have it on good authority (Bothela) that the Jarl had over 8307 complaints that "his beef tasted odd."

Maybe it was infested with 8308.....

Spoiler

little ... (not suited for everyone)

Spoiler

Really!

I meant it and I warned you!

Spoiler

Decomposition00.jpg

Spoiler
7 minutes ago, worik said:

Maybe it was infested with 8308.....

Reveal hidden contents

little ... (not suited for everyone)

Reveal hidden contents

Really!

I meant it and I warned you!

Reveal hidden contents

Decomposition00.jpg

I like the way you think! However, given the nature of Hogni's harvesting I would think that 8310 of these little critters would be more likely.

Please note the warning(s) in Worik's post above before looking at this:

Spoiler

shistosomiasis

13 minutes ago, Psalam said:

I like the way you think! However, given the nature of Hogni's harvesting I would think that 8310 of these little critters would be more likely.

Only 8311 of my braincells where willing to help me to identify what kind of parasite you posted there. ?

Don't tell me they made it to skyrim ?

Spoiler

03_Hegasy_Schistosomiasis_Wiki_EN_CCBYSAJPG.thumb.jpg.2fbb403f6c9eb6200c90d44dce68e86f.jpg

Spoiler
4 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Only 8311 of my braincells where willing to help me to identify what kind of parasite you posted there. ?

Don't tell me they made it to skyrim ?

Reveal hidden contents

03_Hegasy_Schistosomiasis_Wiki_EN_CCBYSAJPG.thumb.jpg.2fbb403f6c9eb6200c90d44dce68e86f.jpg

8312 kudos (or props or whatever you prefer) for a correct diagnosis! I understand it actually was first noted (in Skyrim) in Eastmarch in the hot springs around Darkwater Crossing and spread from there. While it originally clearly came from Black Marsh there is a dispute about whether it came with Argonians (some of whom settled in that area) or was brought in by Khajiit caravans. (After all, a horrible, often fatal, disease could only be carried by a Beast Race surely!)

29 minutes ago, Psalam said:

I understand it actually was first noted (in Skyrim) in Eastmarch in the hot springs around Darkwater Crossing and spread from there.

?

And we only have 8313 old flasks with some mysterious fluid to treat that left in the chest.

SR-icon-poison-HealthVirulent.png

Spoiler
5 minutes ago, worik said:

?

And we only have 8313 old flasks with some mysterious fluid to treat that left in the chest.

SR-icon-poison-HealthVirulent.png

I'm certain that, in a pinch, Colette Marance could give us 8314 cures (if she could only find her research notes)! ?‍♀️

Spoiler
1 minute ago, worik said:

Shelf 83, 15th from the left.... the dusty one with grease edges and traces of ....hmmm. *sniff* .... smells like ... nevermind.

Urag has 8316 choice words for anyone who so much as implies that his library is anything but pristine! Too bad it's changed! He'd love to catch you trying to get into the Forbidden Bookshelf right about now! ?

11 minutes ago, Psalam said:

He'd love to catch you trying to get into the Forbidden Bookshelf right about now! ?

Although the quest is switched off, yesterday the key was still there.

Dangerous, with those nasty mage students, not being able to keep their pawns for themselves and scrounging 8317 things a day that are not nailed to their places.

Spoiler

Spoiler
6 minutes ago, worik said:

Although the quest is switched off, yesterday the key was still there.

Dangerous, with those nasty mage students, not being able to keep their pawns for themselves and scrounging 8317 things a day that are not nailed to their places.

Reveal hidden contents

I think having the students keep their paws off books (like the curs they are) is no challenge. Instead it's keeping the instructors from pawing each other and purloining items from each other and the college at the rate of  8318 items daily that is the REAL challenge. ?️‍♂️

13 minutes ago, Psalam said:

that is the REAL challenge.

Last time I had a look in the courtyard, it looked like 8319 remains of various failed experiments were lying around everywhere. :classic_angry: Quite a mess!

One can realize in the first second that they don't employ a maid or a caretaker. :classic_confused:

Spoiler
Just now, worik said:

Last time I had a look in the courtyard, it looked like 8319 remains of various failed experiments were lying around everywhere. :classic_angry: Quite a mess!

One can realize in the first second that they don't employ a maid or a caretaker. :classic_confused:

And the last time I was there I saw 8320 dragon bits. Bits of teeth, bits of scales, bits of bones, you know, dragon bits. What kind of stupid creature would land in the middle of the College of Winterhold and threaten the most powerful mages in Skyrim? I often doubt that they are sentient creatures at all. ?

16 minutes ago, Psalam said:

I often doubt that they are sentient creatures at all. ?

Only 8321 of them.

The rest is just a bunch of overrated flying lizzards.

Spoiler

a.jpg.251ee67a998de46dd49a7cd429a4b486.jpg

Similar to comparing Ma'dran and a common sabre cat.

Spoiler
10 minutes ago, worik said:

Only 8321 of them.

The rest is just a bunch of overrated flying lizzards.

Reveal hidden contents

a.jpg.251ee67a998de46dd49a7cd429a4b486.jpg

Similar to comparing Ma'dran and a common sabre cat.

Considering the state of the sabre cat in your picture I doubt that even 8322 of them would be the equal of Ma'dran. Although, sometimes, when he thinks I'll pay some of his ridiculous prices, I sincerely doubt whether Khajiit are sentient either. ?

22 minutes ago, Psalam said:

if you bring him moon sugar

The poor merchant does this only out of courtesy.

He just can't bear it, that those 8325 Nords who accuse him to be a drug trader could be called liars, if he wouldn't trade.... :classic_ohmy:.

1 minute ago, worik said:

The poor merchant does this only out of courtesy.

He just can't bear it, that those 8325 Nords who accuse him to be a drug trader could be called liars, if he wouldn't trade.... :classic_ohmy:.

It's a baseless rumor spread by the 8326 Khajiit and Argonians and other worthless, shiftless scum. Nords are not racist! They are also not a BEAST race unlike some subhumans who shall not be named!

24 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Neither are Thalmor as can be seen at the Thalmor Embassy and within 8328 strides thereof. (Or not.) ?

I guess it is more because they are very open minded people. They like to listen, if you present them your views upon the 8329 verses of Talos's greatest heroic deeds and virtues .

They like to listen so much, they invite you into their "listening" chamber. Through the portal, just follow the servant, down the stairs.

Oh. And you may leave your boots at the door, please. The floor was cleaned an hour ago. Thank you very much.

Spoiler
16 minutes ago, worik said:

I guess it is more because they are very open minded people. They like to listen, if you present them your views upon the 8329 verses of Talos's greatest heroic deeds and virtues .

They like to listen so much, they invite you into their "listening" chamber. Through the portal, just follow the servant, down the stairs.

Oh. And you may leave your boots at the door, please. The floor was cleaned an hour ago. Thank you very much.

Those poor wood elf servants! I understand that they average cleaning 8330 liters of bodily fluids from the floors alone every week! They say that the alchemical brew called Hydrogen Peroxide is especially wondrous at removing blood stains in clothes. Not that those two have anything to do with one another. ?

19 minutes ago, Psalam said:

They say that the alchemical brew called Hydrogen Peroxide is especially wondrous at removing blood stains in clothes

Thank you very much, that was a good advice.

I could clean the most of the 8331 stains from everybody's clothes. They would really have tainted this inspiring moment of peace and tranquility.

Spoiler

Talos.jpg.be1d0e9fab3038a6cec52b4f71b17feb.jpg