[Request] Dedicated Arousal System Mod/Drunken Sex Suggestion

Yuni

Think like Lovers Aphrodesia from Oblivion. I am very, very fond of the one in Lover's Comfort, but its own, standalone mod would be cool... in case you didn't want Lover's Comfort installed.

Don't get me wrong. :) I have it installed and it's an excellent mod, but it would lighten my crash-rate if I could uninstall some things! And I'm not precisely married, and have no plans to at this point, on this file at least.

It has excellent ideas and implementation. Being exposed to sexual content [nudity, sex acts, masturbation] arouses both NPC's AND players. I randomly decided to use Extensible Follower Framework to make my follower J'zargo go nude, and by the time I was done with my around-the-house alchemy/smithing/enchanting work, my poor nord girl was so horny that she was beside herself with lust from the strapping khajiit male following her around with his cock in plain view. It was at that moment, and when the random-sex mod chose that moment for him to dominate me, that it really hit home how cool this kind of mod is.

More ideas would be wonderful... sex toys like the gags and gear from the sex toys mod and the Zax /Zaz work could arouse like toys do in Sexout, maybe other things... perhaps walking around with cum on you would arouse people.

It adds debuffs when you're getting horny, which I adore. I'd love it if a random person would approach you if you got horny enough, things like this, and I can come up with  more suggestions for someone who wants to make this mod! After all, lovers Aphrodesia was such a big hit in Oblivion that it got more than one spinoff, and it wasn't very complicated either! It would make for nice integration for other modders too.

SECOND SUGGESTION:

In my previous days faffing around in Oblivion, I had made a request in that section that someone make a drunken mod with sexual consequences for drinking too much. (Like you're drunk and very easy to seduce, the 'beer goggles' effect on other npc's, in essence) However I was met with the general response that there was no good ways to make it happen between scripting and the nonlinear nature of the game. Perhaps a certain NPC in a seedy bar would offer you drinks, and if you accepted more than once you got roofied or something, they said. However! Someone already made a nice mod that sets up for it well over on the Nexus, and hell it's even in Steam Workshop, and was featured on Skyrim GEMS!

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/9733/?tab=1&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D9733%26preview%3D&pUp=1

The Alcohol Drunk Effect mod makes you get blurry vision, then walk funny, then pass out if you drink too much, waking up somewhere slightly random. I'd imagine it'd be a simple change to change that from waking up somewhere random, to waking up with a stranger balls-deep between your legs, figuratively speaking!

Or add a chance for random approaches as the drunk effect progresses... things like that. I'm not sure on how to get mod permissions, as it was last updated in 2012.... however the framework is there, if someone wants to make something cool.

Still want to see something like Lovers Sperm Splash. :) That mod was awesome!

Arousal system is featured in SexLab Lover's Comfort:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17220-wip-lovers-comfort-v2013-06-26-rc-sexlab/

Did you even read  my post? O.o I completely addressed the system already present in Lover's Comfort as the massive opening paragraph of the post! This is a mention that a standalone mod would be easier for other modders to integrate into their work, and be handy if you didn't want the rest of lovers comfort.

Did you even read  my post? O.o I completely addressed the system already present in Lover's Comfort as the massive opening paragraph of the post! This is a mention that a standalone mod would be easier for other modders to integrate into their work, and be handy if you didn't want the rest of lovers comfort.

LC's modder has already mentioned that he's planning on splitting out the arousal mod, some time in the last week or so.

Ashal had mentioned he may be working on an arousal mod too.   That drunken sex mod is something I've been hopped up for myself.  The current mod dumps you in a known town or village, but it would be cool if you could have it land you in a perilous situation or even intergrate it with a mod like SD2.

Slaver: "Wakey, wakey.... eggs and..... errrr.... slavey."

LC's modder has already mentioned that he's planning on splitting out the arousal mod, some time in the last week or so.

Didn't see that. ^_^ Thank you... though the other suggestions in the post still stand. :) I'm excited for it then.

Guest GreyFeng19

Ashal had mentioned he may be working on an arousal mod too.   That drunken sex mod is something I've been hopped up for myself.  The current mod dumps you in a known town or village, but it would be cool if you could have it land you in a perilous situation or even intergrate it with a mod like SD2.

Just the sheer awkwardness of that line made me laugh. 

drunksex and arousal should be built around Realistic Needs and Diseases. It's customizable, well built and well supported due to the sheer number of people who use it. hell, you could implement STDs or make sperm a meal if you wanted to.

Just the sheer awkwardness of that line made me laugh. 

He's a slaver... he ain't paid for comedic timing.  :)

Think like Lovers Aphrodesia from Oblivion. I am very, very fond of the one in Lover's Comfort, but its own, standalone mod would be cool... in case you didn't want Lover's Comfort installed.

Don't get me wrong. :) I have it installed and it's an excellent mod, but it would lighten my crash-rate if I could uninstall some things! And I'm not precisely married, and have no plans to at this point, on this file at least.

It has excellent ideas and implementation. Being exposed to sexual content [nudity, sex acts, masturbation] arouses both NPC's AND players. I randomly decided to use Extensible Follower Framework to make my follower J'zargo go nude, and by the time I was done with my around-the-house alchemy/smithing/enchanting work, my poor nord girl was so horny that she was beside herself with lust from the strapping khajiit male following her around with his cock in plain view. It was at that moment, and when the random-sex mod chose that moment for him to dominate me, that it really hit home how cool this kind of mod is.

More ideas would be wonderful... sex toys like the gags and gear from the sex toys mod and the Zax /Zaz work could arouse like toys do in Sexout, maybe other things... perhaps walking around with cum on you would arouse people.

It adds debuffs when you're getting horny, which I adore. I'd love it if a random person would approach you if you got horny enough, things like this, and I can come up with  more suggestions for someone who wants to make this mod! After all, lovers Aphrodesia was such a big hit in Oblivion that it got more than one spinoff, and it wasn't very complicated either! It would make for nice integration for other modders too.

SECOND SUGGESTION:

In my previous days faffing around in Oblivion, I had made a request in that section that someone make a drunken mod with sexual consequences for drinking too much. (Like you're drunk and very easy to seduce, the 'beer goggles' effect on other npc's, in essence) However I was met with the general response that there was no good ways to make it happen between scripting and the nonlinear nature of the game. Perhaps a certain NPC in a seedy bar would offer you drinks, and if you accepted more than once you got roofied or something, they said. However! Someone already made a nice mod that sets up for it well over on the Nexus, and hell it's even in Steam Workshop, and was featured on Skyrim GEMS!

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/9733/?tab=1&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D9733%26preview%3D&pUp=1

The Alcohol Drunk Effect mod makes you get blurry vision, then walk funny, then pass out if you drink too much, waking up somewhere slightly random. I'd imagine it'd be a simple change to change that from waking up somewhere random, to waking up with a stranger balls-deep between your legs, figuratively speaking!

Or add a chance for random approaches as the drunk effect progresses... things like that. I'm not sure on how to get mod permissions, as it was last updated in 2012.... however the framework is there, if someone wants to make something cool.

Still want to see something like Lovers Sperm Splash. :) That mod was awesome!

A very cool idea.  The passing out and waking up with a stranger at work is crazy, crazy cool.  It reminds me of Fallout New Vegas'  Sexout mod where you can sleep and be interrupted and wake up with (again) a stranger at work.  This is good.

Archived